For Real?: Drake Gets a Picture of Aaliyah Tattooed On His Back

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8202 8202
 Sandy said:
but its aliyah tho

he liked her music and wanted the tat, its his body
that don't make it less lame...this n*gga trying way too hard, if you getting a oerson tattooed on you you might want to know who the hell they are in REAL life

Affectz said:
Haters gonna hate,If kanye got a tat of mj on him it wouldnt be called soft,drake is just a easy target
Its not soft cause he got a tat, its soft cause he never even met aaliyah, and was like what 13 when she died
 6 years ago '05        #42
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 tonystarks21 said:
nicee yeah tis him cause i see the dove tatoo aaliyah was a inspiration to his career, lol does this really deserve its own thread, damn drake does have the biggest buzz right now everything he does he gets talked about

hes getting tatted now, but good thing hes not getting tatted where its revelaing
People Viewing This Topic: 115 (63 members and 52 guests)
stl12188, f360, BunDLeZ, kronzsw, crzyhaas13, DJ Controversy, murdahudawg, Nautilus O, ><>Young'n<><, Jervonta, Demac, oLOAFshola, Reezyboi254, Wshnation, LaVay, n@tedogg|M, Tay187213, S0ap, R4P, S-To-Tha-Dizot, Dareupgang, onepiecex3, peto, J_Uneek, urbangatsby, JamcnPrettyboy, SoulWilliams, Hystwise, triznathaniel, fatpeopleunite, jblazn3000, lil antman, dehdeh23, serious strong, Jace Luv, dj_yaz, nutz in ur mouf, WeezyWayne, kakish, Sewer, c4dabbott, john980060, lowridah99, golarge, SageInfinite, HeyCobra, imfriggindope, FRESCO THE 13TH, ANIMAL INSTINCT, justinblaze83, Jdmcivicrr, PMURFF107, BedStuyKya, ThisisME101, superpinda, Block13, Anthony1604, HIGH LVLD, Ronthegreat

guess people are interested...kinda lame but it's not a tattoo on my body so I really don't give a fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 RedLight said:
so let me get this straight, you people are CONDONING a man getting a tattoo of a chick that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with him on a personal level?

He'll i thought getting the NAME of a chick you are dating on you was bi*chmade but apparently some of you think that's acceptable...

i've seen it all

sh*t is crazy b...

Borderline disgusting.

Hang a few pics up and call it a fuccing day. sh*t even a dogtag should suffice.
 6 years ago '07        #44
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Nautilus O said:
that don't make it less lame...this n*gga trying way too hard, if you getting a oerson tattooed on you you might want to know who the hell they are in REAL life

Its not soft cause he got a tat, its soft cause he never even met aaliyah, and was like what 13 when she died
so if a black guy had a tattoo of Obama or MLK he's trying too hard? and if a native american soldier had a tattoo of Geronimo i guess he'd be trying too hard also? or if an artist had van gogh's face on his arm....
 6 years ago '10        #45
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 90sBaby said:
Do you roast game for having a tat of eazy e? probably not..'

and he is a grown man the fu*k you mean condone.

how old are you? we'll if i'm judging from your user name it's apparent you are young.

Stop defending bi*chmade behavior. I'm not talking about tattooing Ben Frank or Eazy E (even though i think it's pretty lame as well).

A man shouldn't be tattooing FEMALES on his body UNLESS it's a daughter, mother or grandmother.

We all know Drake tattoed Aaliyah because "he was in love with her" (which is ANOTHER bi*chmade statement)

but hey to each his own.
 6 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
If she really inspired him to become one of the biggest stars in the world, as well as make him, his family, set for life..... Then do your thing. Plus.... I've seen way worse tats. Lol.
 6 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4230 4230
 notic99 said:
i really dont have anything negative or positive to say about it really
yea, it is what it is.... i was saddened by aliyahs dead, but i wouldn't take it dat far
 6 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Sandy said:
But its not just a female he had a crush on or some sh*t. this was literally his favorite recording artist as a kid and someone that passed away.

i mean thats his way of paying homage to someone that inspired him, i dont get how you guys dont understand this

I liked Jimmy Page a lot growing up, he the reason I learned to play the guitar and when I got my first tat of a guitar i got LZ at the end for Led Zeppelin (the group he was in) to pay homage.
word I don't even like Drake, but if someone wants to get something like that then whatever, it's their body to do whatever they fu*k they want with. Mac Miller's got some Outkast lyrics tattooed on him and a couple other things I think. I'm a big Outkast fan so I say good for him too if he's down with Outkast like that and wants to get that for a tat.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
I understand you play ball with no shirt on but tennis?
 12-26-2011, 12:38 AM         #50
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake like a gay male version of aaliyah
 6 years ago '05        #51
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 J Rob said:
wait.....people are actually defending this? I was borderline obsessed with Aaliyah but I'll be got damned if I even think about getting her tattooed on me. The fu*k is wrong with y'all?
not defending it, just don't give a fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #52
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,961 | Props total: 1420 1420
#theseareourheroes :applause:
 12-26-2011, 01:25 AM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude that allowed that sh*t need his a.ss whooped
 6 years ago '04        #54
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 Sandy said:
So you really never seen someone take their shirt off to play tennis before?

oh forgot you guys live in the fu*king projects you never even seen a tennis court before.
Sorry never watched dudes play tennis before so I cant relate but I do play ball when its hot.
& I live in black neighborhood full of houses owned by black people. k!ll yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #55
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Kingpin 313 said:
He didn't even know her she would have not fu*ked with his bi*ch a.ss
Damn you are upset..emotions are running wild.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
I'm trying to figure out why you have to know an idol to get them tatted on you. Plenty of fans got MJs face tatted on them after he died, people have gotten Amy Winehouse tats, John Lennon, etc. Like somebody else said, people have gotten MLK tatted on them. As long as the ink is done properly I don't see the problem. People pay homage to their idols once they die. Now if n*ggas was running around getting tats of people still living that would be weird, but if they passed that's common. Yall just bitter n*ggas looking for another target to take your frustrations out on...smh.
 6 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
drakes the ultimate bi*ch if this is true.
 6 years ago '11        #58
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
"40 pulled up, Jeep no doors all that n*gga was missing was Aaliyah"
 6 years ago '06        #59
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
game has eazy e 2pac etc tattooed on him
 6 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8202 8202
 S0ap said:
so if a black guy had a tattoo of Obama or MLK he's trying too hard? and if a native american soldier had a tattoo of Geronimo i guess he'd be trying too hard also? or if an artist had van gogh's face on his arm....
in the words of lil wayne "Hell Yea fu*kin Right"

First of all, you comparing Obama and MLK to Aaliyah.....and as much as I love Babygirl "Rock the Boat" wasn't "I Have a Dream" or "Yes we Can" and if a n*gga went and tattooed Obama on himself I would call him a fu*king idiot.

LBThrizzy said:
game has eazy e 2pac etc tattooed on him

Even worse why n*ggas keep bringing up game like he's to be respected?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago