Smack/ url presents arsonal vs calicoe (full battle))

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 SmooveDude said:
did this n*gga really explain the kobe jersey line?

dat and the k out the now line.... or whatever that n*gga said...:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #42
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
 ginobili 20 said:
shotgun suge is replaceable on any lineup surf didn't show up either lol.... suge said his proof sh*t for shock value, like any other emcee does... difference is, he doesn't bring the company any loot.... so he will battle on a small scale in the tri-state area for the rest of his life..... He will battle in the jungle out in cali prolly, but that still is a horse of a different color....

You cats are slow on picking up that EVERY battle is MONEY driven.... least the top tier matches, the other cats get the scraps.... nobody is gonna get hurt outta state for the MOST part, when thiers future money involved
Surf was in Detroit he got locked up out there !
 6 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Ars STILL hasn't had a home battle. It's about time they bring somebody here to Jerz for him. About to watch this battle.
 6 years ago '11        #44
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
I jus noticed he called Math a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
Just finished watching. I'll call it a draw off first watch. Ars is a fu*kin' g to even show up in the D. Yea trick tried to rush, but he kept his composure. Shout out to Jiwe and the ML line n*ggas that held Ars down. If you from Jersey(specifically ess3x county) you already know what I'm talking about. I'll be REALLY surprised if we get a URL event in Newark. But salute to Calicoe too he was consistent the whole battle.
 6 years ago '06        #46
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Ars STILL hasn't had a home battle. It's about time they bring somebody here to Jerz for him. About to watch this battle.
Ars does go a way and battle. I gotta give him that. But when he battles in NY that's practically a home battle though. Especially if he battles someone from the midwest or from out west. How long does it take to get from Brick City to NY? Real question.
 6 years ago '07        #47
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 hawk48202 said:
Ars does go a way and battle. I gotta give him that. But when he battles in NY that's practically a home battle though. Especially if he battles someone from the midwest or from out west. How long does it take to get from Brick City to NY? Real question.
I feel you on that.. And it takes about 35 mins.
 6 years ago '11        #48
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 ginobili 20 said:
shotgun suge is replaceable on any lineup surf didn't show up either lol.... suge said his proof sh*t for shock value, like any other emcee does... difference is, he doesn't bring the company any loot.... so he will battle on a small scale in the tri-state area for the rest of his life..... He will battle in the jungle out in cali prolly, but that still is a horse of a different color....

You cats are slow on picking up that EVERY battle is MONEY driven.... least the top tier matches, the other cats get the scraps.... nobody is gonna get hurt outta state for the MOST part, when thiers future money involved
Surf was in the D, fu*k you talking about??
 6 years ago '06        #49
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 305Lars said:
Surf was in the D, fu*k you talking about??
Yeah the word is that he was here but got caught with a pistol a couple days b4 the event. But was able to bond out a couple of days later. But I wonder if that really happened or did they decide that it would be better if he not come to the event. Things that make you go
 6 years ago '08        #50
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,385 | Props total: 7903 7903
ars won great battle tho
 6 years ago '04        #51
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Great Battle

Cal got the 1st round
Ars the 3rd
The second round may have been a draw.

Ars gets mad respect for going out after Trick Trick walked up to the stage, and respect to the city for not being on no bullsh*t over a rap battle.

I haven't really followed the battle scene in a long while but my fam watch all these battles and I heard good things about Calico plus he used to rap with Rock Bottom and go inn!!

What are some of the must see battles? I'm trying to get up on the artform a little more, help me out.
 12-26-2011, 04:37 PM         #52
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you say calico one when he was talkin how grimy the audience is then when ars got confronted he said if somethin went down the whole crowd gon get sprayed up lmao ars took it
 12-26-2011, 05:56 PM         #53
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this battle was kinda wack to me... i felt Cal was hella laid back... didn't see the hunger... I think Ars came wit it tho... and When Trick Trick ask Ars, Trick trick said "whurr yo n*gga at" not "whurr shotgun suge at" Ars felt he was being indirect so he kept sayin' who are u talkin' bout...
 6 years ago '04        #54
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 CIDF said:
How can you say calico one when he was talkin how grimy the audience is then when ars got confronted he said if somethin went down the whole crowd gon get sprayed up lmao ars took it
He still got at ars with the bars regardless. What you want us to riot?
 6 years ago '07        #55
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #56
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Bruce Leeroy said:
damn the internet aint respecting that n*gga trick trick. and he getting mad on twitter
 6 years ago '06        #57
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,520 | Props total: 6743 6743
battle was ok

I want to see if trick trick goes to the next smack event in jersey with all that tough talk
ol bird a.ss n*gga, if he really wants suge's head go get em
 6 years ago '04        #58
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
 Bruce Leeroy said:
 6 years ago '11        #59
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 hawk48202 said:
Yeah the word is that he was here but got caught with a pistol a couple days b4 the event. But was able to bond out a couple of days later. But I wonder if that really happened or did they decide that it would be better if he not come to the event. Things that make you go
who told you that?? Surf was out the next day then battled T at a secret Location

He stayed over there longer than the rest of the Jerz n*ggas, he aint have nothing to be afraid of cause he tight with Calicoe and cool with Casheatin
 6 years ago '04        #60
dipsetrocfan 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 19 19
yea my n*gga rajon(surf) the realest of all them jerz n*ggas.....and thats on ru..salute to Ars though cause it could got ugly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now