Smack/ url presents arsonal vs calicoe (full battle))

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,705 | Props total: 2214 2214
“ima play the bishop role you can have king, i dont care if you wit yo bi*ch i’ll make a bad scene, grab Weave, and pull her down the block…….That’s a Drag Queen”
 12-26-2011, 12:20 AM         #22
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
arsonal 3rd round he k!llED this n*gga and im from michigan
 5 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 523 523
can somebody please explain the back story of the shotgun suge situation and why trick was trynna get at ars??
 5 years ago '06        #24
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,126 | Props total: 433 433
 beast mode said:
can somebody please explain the back story of the shotgun suge situation and why trick was trynna get at ars??
suge took shots at proof when he was matched up against cal... that simple....
 5 years ago '04        #25
UF4Soldier 124 heat pts124
space
space
$18,174 | Props total: 1653 1653
calicoe has the hype now so everything he says gets crazy extra reaction battle wasnt all that the homefield took away from ars and then he was shook when trick trick walked up like Dam .......
i aint even know who u was talkin bout at first huh???? u dont know who shotgun suge is by name wtf??? but respect for his boys being ready for the situation tho .....n*gga was like watch these n*ggaz right here!!!
 5 years ago '10        #26
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 523 523
 ginobili 20 said:
suge took shots at proof when he was matched up against cal... that simple....
thanks
 5 years ago '11        #27
Da Truth23 83 heat pts83
space
space
$4,324 | Props total: 1041 1041
Calicoe k!lled that n*gga though...... Arsonal got shook after he did the Shotgun Suge line.... Suge know not to show up in the D
 5 years ago '04        #28
UF4Soldier 124 heat pts124
space
space
$18,174 | Props total: 1653 1653
ok but y would ars say he doesnt know suge or was he saying he dont know another dude?
 5 years ago '05        #29
Slowed & Thoed 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 3 3
Calicoe edged him but I think rematch on neutral grounds tht crowd reminded me of Charlie clips vs aye verb battle in ny str8 bias imo... But calicoe did his thing though...
 5 years ago '05        #30
JimDinO77 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,646 | Props total: 1667 1667
"only thing you got is them dirty a.ss dreads in a rubberband" "yah whole life is only worth a couple grand, you look like wale if ross didn't give him another chance" aahahahahahahahaha murked
 5 years ago '04        #31
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
i think after calicoe murdered this n*gga set. ARS got real... i got to say ars edged him.... shyt got real then the n*gga at the end gon say... lets go to the after party

wish i saw that n*gga face when he said i took this sh*t for the views.....

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-26-2011 at 03:26 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
space
 Da Truth23 said:
Calicoe k!lled that n*gga though...... Arsonal got shook after he did the Shotgun Suge line.... Suge know not to show up in the D
shotgun suge is replaceable on any lineup surf didn't show up either lol.... suge said his proof sh*t for shock value, like any other emcee does... difference is, he doesn't bring the company any loot.... so he will battle on a small scale in the tri-state area for the rest of his life..... He will battle in the jungle out in cali prolly, but that still is a horse of a different color....

You cats are slow on picking up that EVERY battle is MONEY driven.... least the top tier matches, the other cats get the scraps.... nobody is gonna get hurt outta state for the MOST part, when thiers future money involved
 5 years ago '06        #33
space
space
space
 skullfiend said:
in terms of who won... they battle was SO altered... you could tell arsonal toned down the disrespect level SO many notches.

the whole handshake at the end of round one and sh*t ... that is NOT arsonal.. that was a result of the bullsh*t that happened during the round.

a rematch is neccessary. I would call this a draw ... either a draw or a SLIGHGT edge to calico.
nobody is trying to see a rematch sh*t isn't a good look for anybody...

ars seems content locking in on t-rex next.... Imo about CAL.... TBH most matchups don't make sense for him, from a business standpoint anyway... Who is thier to battle for him???

Could see him taking a long break, cause mook and lux haven't come of the retirement home for years.... highly doubt they take the bait..... shame on me for even bringing up thier names..... Nobody is gonna pay these clowns 15 or 20 grand U could get canibus to battle for that amount... with that being said, don't see a future opponent for CAL.... tech has a stage perfomance, but lacks bars..... tech is a high risk, low reward battle for CAL, and doubt he is even on his radar
 5 years ago '10        #34
trill jackson 712 heat pts712
space
space
space
$17,789 | Props total: 9717 9717
does trick trick lean on every rapper that comes to detroit? if so does he ever leave detroit and walk through other rappers hoods?
 5 years ago '11        #35
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 462 462
Whole battle was fu*king fire. Best battle I've seen in a long a.ss time.
 5 years ago '11        #36
mrkush2 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
it could go either way..i like creative bars and wordplay so ill go with ars 2to1
 5 years ago '06        #37
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 166 166
 Magic City said:
Did Ars really have the nerve to say "Let one of these n*ggas act up and everyone in the crowd getting popped on" right after Trick Trick was about to yank his a.ss off stage and give him that Trick Daddy treatment?

The nerves on this cat.
Yo i was there and when he said that line........right after the confrontation i was like . Gladly nothing went down and we got a classic battle. Cal took it 2-1 to me. I give Ars credit for not losing his composure :agreement6:. But Cal was a little to much for him. I can't wait for some of the other battles to drop. That QP vs Tay rock was a beast. And Yung Kannon and JC showed out in their respective battles. Overall Motor city Mayhem was way better than Summer maddness. S/n: I'm so glad that Suge wasn't there because it would've been a fu*kin tragedy in the building lol.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,091 | Props total: 257 257
any n*gga that has to repeat there lines like its mad deep when its not do not win the crowd unless its at home the n*gga cal could have said hi hater and the crowd would have went crazy. Ars i got mad respect for because he accept the challenge of battling people on their home fields when he don't have to. Thats takes alot of heart with the way he attack everyone including the city he in so it takes the crowd away from and puts it all on the other battler.

But he still gets them oohs, ahs, and laugher now thats a real battler so fu*k cal cuz the 24 kobe line was some wackass bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #39
Grim770 
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
ars easy...
 5 years ago '08        #40
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$32,154 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Aesop730 said:
Calicoe won , but it was close, that last round went to Arsonal , but he did bi*ch up when trick trick checked him bout that shotgun suge line .
IMO...Calico won slightly...Ars last round was legendary tho.

Ace2125 said:
any n*gga that has to repeat there lines like its mad deep when its not do not win the crowd unless its at home the n*gga cal could have said hi hater and the crowd would have went crazy. Ars i got mad respect for because he accept the challenge of battling people on their home fields when he don't have to. Thats takes alot of heart with the way he attack everyone including the city he in so it takes the crowd away from and puts it all on the other battler.

But he still gets them oohs, ahs, and laugher now thats a real battler so fu*k cal cuz the 24 kobe line was some wackass bullsh*t
You act like n*ggas aint never had home crowd advantage...the same edge you sayin Calico had with the crowd others have had to
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago