Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #61
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
 TattooedMPsz said:
Update: i got my black studios yesterday been using them since yesterday no problems look brand new no scratches in excellent condition feel a whole lot better then my solo hds zaosyn i wore them for hours and my ears was good well worth the 150 i spent my homegirl bought some white studios a few months ago for 400 bucks dam she lost
listen to watch the throne in them

Last edited by Zaosyn; 01-07-2012 at 07:39 PM..
 01-09-2012, 10:36 AM         #62
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walt Thizzney said:
industry standard u stupid fu*k..... ever wonder why EVERYONE in the studio or on TV either using a pair for MDR's or some Sens???? If you know ANYTHING about sound or music you know these beats are muffled pieces of sh*t

[pic - click to view]

industry standard that ive seen is audio technica m50s....that was with artists prob cuz of the flat response....other than that ive seen beats and senns..i know that dan patrick uses sony sometimes

looks like zao is the spokesperson for beats
 01-10-2012, 11:18 AM         #63
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My studios came earlier this week and have worked perfectly. Sound quality is great. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy them.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Shakezula714 said:
industry standard that ive seen is audio technica m50s....that was with artists prob cuz of the flat response....other than that ive seen beats and senns..i know that dan patrick uses sony sometimes

looks like zao is the spokesperson for beats
those ath-m50s are far from flat. i have a pair, they are def used a lot but they are a very basic studio monitor headphone. very eh. i know some people use em for tracking though.

the respectable place ive been to fu*ked with beyerdynamic dt770s for tracking, dt880s for mixing. seen some AKG as well. basically any analytic pair is good.

no one in the industry actually uses beats though...lol, that sh*t is such a gimmick its crazy. ever look at the freq response? its laughable.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy