When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,616 | Props total: 1533 1533
Aww fu*k I just ordered the studios....
 6 years ago '09        #42
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 shortz said:
Aww fu*k I just ordered the studios....
Maybe yours will be good I wish you luck but like I said my studios had the same problem all 3 times I sent them back best thing I got out of waiting that long was a free pair of tours brand new and its sad but they sound better than the refurbished studios clarity wise. I've since bought a new pair of studios from best buy and they're great but them refurbs suck!
 6 years ago '04        #43
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
Howd yu get free tours was the cracking when u had it at max volume?
 6 years ago '09        #44
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 shortz said:
Howd yu get free tours was the cracking when u had it at max volume?
No it was at like half volume that's why I was so mad bc I couldn't enjoy them. An I got the free tours bc I complained and told them that I had to send my headphones back 3 times for the same problem so when they sent me mine back supposedly "fixed" to my surprise there was a brand new pair of tours with them with a "sorry for the inconvenience " bullsht letter.
 6 years ago '08        #45
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
Aye, I got a quick question. Would anyone be willing to cop me the studios (u buy em and I'll PayPal u the money in return)? PM me plz, serious. Hate to miss out on this hell of a deal. :thx:
 6 years ago '05        #46
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064
everybody who ordered dre beats for this sale come back in the thread to tell if u have any problems with your beats and your impressions of them
 6 years ago '04        #47
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
ill let yall noe...i was thinkign about the pros..but if there bunk id hate to waste 200 bucks...n have to keep returning them....plus wen i tryed them on they were kina funky the studios seem the dopest and more comfortable
 12-30-2011, 12:02 AM         #48
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
Sennheiser > _______________
probably like b4 2000...sennheiser is on bose status...buy other sound equipmemt
 6 years ago '09        #49
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,100 | Props total: 22551 22551
loved my studios. can't disagree with anyone that wants a pair at these prices, even tho its refurb
 6 years ago '04        #50
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
just copped the white studios and some in-ear sport hooks.. good looking out TS, hopefully my products come in working perfectly fine.
 6 years ago '06        #51
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Thought I lost out but the sale still on, bout to order the pros or maybe the studios fu*k i can't decide
 01-03-2012, 11:27 PM         #52
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the studios man........
 6 years ago '07        #53
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,576 | Props total: 70202 70202
fu*k....
 6 years ago '05        #54
space
space
My studios supposed to come on friday wen i been trackin it its still in arizona since the 30th smh just wait until friday i guess
 01-04-2012, 03:59 AM         #55
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol these things are peices of crap a 70 dollar pair of sd 280 pros or mdr 7506 are miles better
 6 years ago '09        #56
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Walt Thizzney said:
lol these things are peices of crap a 70 dollar pair of sd 280 pros or mdr 7506 are miles better
Tired of hearing this bullsh*t. You're BROKE. Otherwise who on the fu*king earth would wear a pair of headphones that have a spiral cord? A truck driver?

[pic - click to view]

TattooedMPsz said:
My studios supposed to come on friday wen i been trackin it its still in arizona since the 30th smh just wait until friday i guess
Keep us updated. Your headphones are being shipped with Fedex right? I've had items that stayed at a location until 1 day befor it was suppose to be at my house and it always got there on time. I'm not sure why it happens, but it does. They gave you a date I can't imagine it not being there. If you can, go to Mapquest.com and see how far away you are from Arizona, in hours/miles. If it's around 1,000 miles / 10 hours that is only like a 2 days

lexball50 said:
Thought I lost out but the sale still on, bout to order the pros or maybe the studios fu*k i can't decide
Studios are dollars-for-dollar the best you're gonna find at $150. But if you pick up a pair of Pros for $200 you can EASILY flip them and get $300-325 (maybe $350) for them on Ebay. You should beable to re-sell your Studios for $200-225 also.

Lester86 said:
just copped the white studios and some in-ear sport hooks.. good looking out TS, hopefully my products come in working perfectly fine.
Mine did and I had the same concerns you did. I was actually expecting mine to come in slightly fu*ked up but I was so wrong. Mine came in perfect condition.
 01-05-2012, 01:54 AM         #57
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Tired of hearing this bullsh*t. You're BROKE. Otherwise who on the fu*king earth would wear a pair of headphones that have a spiral cord? A truck driver?

[pic - click to view]

Keep us updated. Your headphones are being shipped with Fedex right? I've had items that stayed at a location until 1 day befor it was suppose to be at my house and it always got there on time. I'm not sure why it happens, but it does. They gave you a date I can't imagine it not being there. If you can, go to Mapquest.com and see how far away you are from Arizona, in hours/miles. If it's around 1,000 miles / 10 hours that is only like a 2 days

Studios are dollars-for-dollar the best you're gonna find at $150. But if you pick up a pair of Pros for $200 you can EASILY flip them and get $300-325 (maybe $350) for them on Ebay. You should beable to re-sell your Studios for $200-225 also.

Mine did and I had the same concerns you did. I was actually expecting mine to come in slightly fu*ked up but I was so wrong. Mine came in perfect condition.
industry standard u stupid fu*k..... ever wonder why EVERYONE in the studio or on TV either using a pair for MDR's or some Sens???? If you know ANYTHING about sound or music you know these beats are muffled pieces of sh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #58
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

Resale value is kinda sh*tty now with all the fake beats out there. I bought a pair of studios like a year or so ago, loved them, left them in the fu*king gym after my workout, broke my got damn heart lol. My only use for em are when im working out or cleaning up aroung the house. I gotta make another best buy trip and see if the pros can stay on my ears when im running or doing a lot of moving, because the studios where fine with that, if the pros can do the same ima just cop the pros.
 6 years ago '04        #59
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
I had the solos that was given to me as a gift I liked them, have the ibeats which are also good and I use them at the gym. those fu*kers never pop out for nothing only thing I hate is the cord is too short for me. I order a pair of the pros from the site once I get them I post a review on them, for $200 I had to jump on that deal.
 6 years ago '05        #60
space
space
Update: i got my black studios yesterday been using them since yesterday no problems look brand new no scratches in excellent condition feel a whole lot better then my solo hds zaosyn i wore them for hours and my ears was good well worth the 150 i spent my homegirl bought some white studios a few months ago for 400 bucks dam she lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy