BEATS BY DRE ON SALE NOW: Solos: $100 - Studios: $150 - Pros: $200 :whoa:

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-26-2011, 03:00 PM         #21
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the studios man......you wont be sorry!
 6 years ago '09        #22
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
If you can get the studios get the studios. There's a significant difference in sound, comfort and noise cancellation with the studios over the SOLOs. Not to say the SOLOs are bad they're great for $100 headphones but when there's a $50 difference between a significant difference in comfort and sound I would say snatch it up. The SOLO HDs are a GOOd pair of headphones but the studios are a GREAT pair of headphones with the same amount of portability as the SOLOs.
 12-26-2011, 03:58 PM         #23
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMS by 50 > Beats by Dre #justsayin
 12-26-2011, 06:47 PM         #24
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
If you can get the studios get the studios. There's a significant difference in sound, comfort and noise cancellation with the studios over the SOLOs. Not to say the SOLOs are bad they're great for $100 headphones but when there's a $50 difference between a significant difference in comfort and sound I would say snatch it up. The SOLO HDs are a GOOd pair of headphones but the studios are a GREAT pair of headphones with the same amount of portability as the SOLOs.
I checked them out and ended up going with the studios. Can't wait for that sh*t to get to my house.
 6 years ago '09        #25
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 illicitx said:
SMS by 50 > Beats by Dre #justsayin
SMS are huge, don't fold and are overly complicated. The only thing it has going for it is the wireless sh*t and even that is kinda cause you gotta keep that big a.ss adapter on top of your device. SMS also have a built in rechargeable battery which is nice, but just like anything with a rechargeable battery over time it gets weaker and weaker. I know from first hand experience with my Zune. However, you can also straight up use a cable with the SMS and not go wireless so depending on the rechargable battery becomes null, but still, over-complicated headphones advertised to casuals. I also keep hearing some sh*t about how you have to control the volume on both your music device AND the headphones and find the perfect match between the 2. Also the SMS don't look as comfortable as the Beats Studios.

 nasir43 said:
I checked them out and ended up going with the studios. Can't wait for that sh*t to get to my house.
what color did you get?
 12-26-2011, 07:15 PM         #26
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
SMS are huge, don't fold and are overly complicated. The only thing it has going for it is the wireless sh*t and even that is kinda cause you gotta keep that big a.ss adapter on top of your device. SMS also have a built in rechargeable battery which is nice, but just like anything with a rechargeable battery over time it gets weaker and weaker. I know from first hand experience with my Zune. However, you can also straight up use a cable with the SMS and not go wireless so depending on the rechargable battery becomes null, but still, over-complicated headphones advertised to casuals. I also keep hearing some sh*t about how you have to control the volume on both your music device AND the headphones and find the perfect match between the 2. Also the SMS don't look as comfortable as the Beats Studios.


what color did you get?
Went with the Black ones
 12-26-2011, 08:03 PM         #27
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^great choice dude.....u wont be disappointed
 6 years ago '05        #28
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
im coppin mine this week the black studios i had some solo hds but like dude said they hurt your ear after using them for awhile i gotta c there shipping or i mite just go with the free shipping im in no rush wen does the sale end again??
 12-26-2011, 10:42 PM         #29
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sale ends the 31st I think
 6 years ago '09        #30
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 LilWeezy954 said:
im coppin mine this week the black studios i had some solo hds but like dude said they hurt your ear after using them for awhile i gotta c there shipping or i mite just go with the free shipping im in no rush wen does the sale end again??
Ends on 31st and if I'm not mistaken the shipping is free if you order over $100.
 6 years ago '11        #31
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
What the hell is leakage?



And I got the beat headphones that came with the rezound so I just need some for when I'm in the studio and I'm guessing Dre studios would be best right?
 6 years ago '09        #32
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Kingpin 313 said:
What the hell is leakage?



And I got the beat headphones that came with the rezound so I just need some for when I'm in the studio and I'm guessing Dre studios would be best right?
Leakage is when you're wearing headphones and the sound escapes the headphones and other people can hear it. For example if I'm sitting next to you on a bus and you're playing n*ggas in paris so loud that I can hear it and sing along with you then that is sound leakage. This is a problem for most people since they don't want to annoy anyone
 6 years ago '11        #33
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I love sound leakage if that's the case I want motherfu*kers to know what I'm listening 2
 6 years ago '05        #34
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Kingpin 313 said:
I love sound leakage if that's the case I want motherfu*kers to know what I'm listening 2
^^^^ This
 6 years ago '05        #35
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
don't see how someone can constantly praise Beats and how they're 100% god-tier quality when "comfort" is a reoccurring con within each headphone

I've owned Studios, Solos, and Pros...and yes, zao is right with all of them.

Pros sound BEAUTIFUL...but those sh*ts are HEAVY and they hurt your ears FAST after a long amount of usage.

Studios sound pretty good. HIGH amount of leakage. Pretty comfortable. Noise cancellation may get a little heavy on your ear...well, at least for me, it did.

Solo HD's were okay. Sit right on the ear so comfort is bad after a long while of usage. Sound is average, bass is kinda muddy. Not bad though.

Kinda over the Beats personally I love the company but I still haven't found that perfect pair of headphones from them. Definitely gonna see what's good with those 50's, though.
 6 years ago '05        #36
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
Update: i ordered my black studios yesterday got the free shipping wasnt in a rush to get them they should be here next week cant wait to fill my 32gb 4s up
 6 years ago '04        #37
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 436 436
I already have some SOLO's, I like them because they dont require batteries and they're not huge

I may go see how the Studio's sound at Best Buy and decide on those next
 6 years ago '05        #38
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
Sennheiser > _______________
 6 years ago '06        #39
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
These come with any sort of warranty?
 6 years ago '09        #40
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Just to let ya guys know I bought a pair of these and when I got them they had a terrible crackling in the right headphone and its all sales final yeah u can send them back for an exchange but who's to say the next pair wont be like that too. I sent them back 3 times before I gave up bc every pair sounded like sh*t compared to the new pairs so id save your money and just go buy a new pair!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy