BEATS BY DRE ON SALE NOW: Solos: $100 - Studios: $150 - Pros: $200 :whoa:

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
20881 pageviews
64 comments

Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
BEATS BY DRE ON SALE NOW: Solos: $100 - Studios: $150 - Pros: $200 :whoa:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Monster Cable® Outlet Store

I know alot of you want to have the best HipHop headphones out there on your head right now. This is your chance. Deal is good from 12/25 - 12/31

HURRY UP BEFOR IT'S TOO LATE (for anyone who doesn't know my Studios are refurbished from the Monster Outlet Store, here's a thread dedicated to them. They're practically brand new)

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. white-1636619/

My personal opinion: I feel like the Studios are the best overall when it comes to sound and comfort but many believe Pros produce better overall sound than the Studios and are more durable. However the Pros don't go OVER your ear, they go on your ear- like the SOLOs do. Which can cause discomfort for some (my Solos hurt my ears after awhile)

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-25-2011 at 11:06 AM..

64 comments for "BEATS BY DRE ON SALE NOW: Solos: $100 - Studios: $150 - Pros: $200 :whoa:"

6 years ago '10        #2
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
bought some of these
 6 years ago '09        #3
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
 Sean McDevitt said:
bought some of these
Glad I could help. Merry Christmas
 12-25-2011, 12:16 PM         #4
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not bad at all!!........I already got 2 pairs though

good post!
 6 years ago '05        #5
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
i was gonna post this earlier wen i got the email gonna cop some black studios most def ive been waiting on them to have a sale nows my chance to grab a pair
 6 years ago '05        #6
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
anybody got the tours? are those any good?
 12-25-2011, 08:25 PM         #7
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^their a pretty decent pair of in ear headphones.......

great for working out etc, and daily listening.......id give them a 7/10
 6 years ago '05        #8
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
thanks. that's basically what i need them for and other activities.
 6 years ago '10        #9
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Good gift for a 10 year old.....I'm surprised how many adults wear these bulbous headphones
 12-25-2011, 10:22 PM         #10
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^actually those are what I wore all year in Iraq, at the gym and on every mission.....

they fit well in the ear, great sound and quite durable as well......
 6 years ago '09        #11
space
space
 rdrake said:
Good gift for a 10 year old.....I'm surprised how many adults wear these bulbous headphones
You're broke shut up
 6 years ago '11        #12
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19

good looking out

just copped the white studios

wished they had the red studios
 6 years ago '05        #13
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
No Detox Pros? I'll Pass.
 6 years ago '11        #14
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
Thanks man but you know any sites that ship to canada.
 6 years ago '04        #15
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3881 3881
is this only online?
 6 years ago '06        #16
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Wish they had a red set. I had a pair of black studios a year ago and fu*king lost em in the gym. Trying to decide between the studios and the Pros now, Im gonna go to Best Buy and see how the studios vs pros sound side by side.
 12-26-2011, 01:12 PM         #17
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the studios are amazing! sound quality is crazy......

the pros are supposed to be even better, so who knows......Im bout to copp em
 12-26-2011, 02:31 PM         #18
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this a legit deal? are the headphones def real?
 6 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 nasir43 said:
this a legit deal? are the headphones def real?
This is as legit as it gets. MONSTER is the people who make the Beats By Dre headphones. You're purchasing FACTORY REFURBISHED (meaning something was wrong with them, the person returned them and they fixed the headphones with real factory parts). If you take a look at the thread I linked where I showed mine off you can not tell a difference. I actually feel like if I was someone who paid $300 for my Studios and I saw a thread of someone buying factory refurbished ones for $150 that looked as good and sounded as good as mine I would be mad. Other BX members have bought headphones from the Monster Outlet Store. They're legit, all headphones have their own serial number on them too.

The SOLOs/Studios/Pros all have their pros and cons.
Beats By Dre Pros:

[pic - click to view]

Pros:
- $200. This is an AMAZING PRICE no matter what. This is a steal. You could buy these and resell for $250-300 NO PROBLEM

- Very durable. They're made from aluminum and will not break on you. I've YET to see someone say they broke their Pros and everyone agrees they feel like they can take an a.ss kicking.

- More balanced sound than the Studios. They also don't leak as much as the Studios. Now, if these weren't on sell for only $50 more than the Studios, it probably wouldn't be worth dropping the extra $100-150 on them and skipping out on the Studios but due to the fact they're only $50 more than the Studios this is a good balanced sound upgrade if you're into that.

- They don't need batteries

- Alot of broke audiophiles agree that the Pros are respectable.
Cons:
- Huge. I personally wouldn't wear them in public nor the gym. They don't seem convenient for any type of activity other than home/studio use. But that's up to you.

- They don't go over your ear, they sit on your ears. This and the fact that they're made from aluminum so they're not gonna be as flexible as the SOLOs or Studios. This means there's a bit more pressure on your ears. You may not think this is a problem, but after 1-2 hours or so when the tips of your ears are hurting, I warned ya
Beats By Dre Studios

[pic - click to view]

Pros:
- Very comfortable. They go over your ears and not on them like the SOLOs/Pros. You can wear them for several hours comfortably.

- Mute button on the side. If you press the Beats logo on the side of the headphones it will mute sound coming from your headphones. This is a nice little feature that I think comes in handy.

- They sound great. I love my Studios. They make everything more enjoyable. When ever a new album comes out I HAVE TO listen to it in my Studios first because it's a real experience. I'm not a broke audiophile, I can't explain it other than the sound is amazing for what I listen to.

- They catch attention. Probably more so than the Pros AND the Solos. I get questions all the time about them. Not saying this is a pro per-se but when you got these headphones on you're the head hancho

- They're only $150. I don't think you can FIND another pair of headphones for $150 that offer what the Studios offer when it comes to sound, looks, comfort and portability. They're the ultimate headphone and for $150 they are dollar-for-dollar the best Headphones you're going to get.
Cons:
- They take batteries. They take 2 AAA batteries. For me, I thought this would be a problem but using regular Duracell batteries I've gotten about 10 hours of play with them befor the headphones showed me a yellow light meaning my batteries were low (at that point I just replace them but I feel like I could probably still get another 1-2 hours easily on low batteries). Pay $5 for a 8-pack of Duracell batteries and that will last you a long a.ss time, about 4-6 months IMO, atleast it will me.

- Sound leakage. They do leak the worse than the Pros/SOLOs do. I keep my sound volume to about 60-70% and they still leak a little, but not enough to really notice. However once you turn them to max volume they leak really bad. It doesn't bother me but it may you

- Durability. People are gonna have their concerns about the durability and it's justified to an extent. I had my concerns but when you buy the refurbished Studios you get a 1 month warranty. In this time frame I tried to stretch and bend mine to MAKE SURE they weren't gonna break on me after my warranty ended. I stretched them more than they needed to be and not once did I feel like they would break. Can they break? Yes, but I feel like only if you go out of your way to break them OR you aren't taking care of them.

Beats By Dre SOLO HD

[pic - click to view]

Pros:
- Very light and portable. These used to be my cardio headphones until I got my Studios

- They don't take batteries

- $100. This is a GREAT price for these. Just like I said about the Studios, for $100 I don't think you're gonna find a better pair of headphones that offer everything the Solos do for that price.

- Good sound. There is a noticeable difference when it comes to sound when you compare the SOLOs and the Studios. But with that said the sound is still very good, the SOLO HDs have a bit of bass to them and it's pretty noticeable once you turn the volume up to 70-90%. I always had mine on near max because I like bass.

- Good noise cancellation. These don't have the built in noise cancellation but when you put them on your ears they automatically cut the sound around you by 50%. Once you have the volume up to 50% or so you won't hear anything but your music.
Cons:
- Durability. Again, durability on these is an issue and for me, it wasn't that they felt like like they were gonna snap or anything because the SOLO HDs are VERY flexible. But the rubber head band on top of the headphones started to peel off after about 7 months of having them. I fixed it with super glue and sold them on Ebay for $110 after I bought my Studios.

- Comfort. These are not that comfortable, the padding is good but again, they're not over-the-ear headphones. They sit ON YOUR EARS meaning after an hour or so your ears will start to feel sore while wearing them.

- They moved around alot on my head. I did not like this at all, it may be different for you but for me the headphones moved around alot when ever I bent my head down or something. It was an annoyance because I used these for cardio and during cardio I'm moving my head alot. They never fell off my head or my ears, but they never stood in one place.

That's what I think. I can't stress enough how good of a deal this is. You're literally getting these headphones for 50% OFF. No matter what your budget is, buying any of these headphones is a STEAL. When it comes down to it there's really only a $50 price difference between each upgrade and each upgrade has its pros and cons over the other ones. Pick which one is for you. None of them are bad.

Must watch videos:
Sound Leakage:

[video - click to view]

SOLO/Studios durability tests:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-26-2011 at 02:53 PM..
 12-26-2011, 02:52 PM         #20
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
This is as legit as it gets. MONSTER is the people who make the Beats By Dre headphones. You're purchasing FACTORY REFURBISHED (meaning something was wrong with them, the person returned them and they fixed the headphones with real factory parts). If you take a look at the thread I linked where I showed mine off you can not tell a difference. I actually feel like if I was someone who paid $300 for my Studios and I saw a thread of someone buying factory refurbished ones for $150 that looked as good and sounded as good as mine I would be mad. Other BX members have bought headphones from the Monster Outlet Store. They're legit, all headphones have their own serial number on them too.

The SOLOs/Studios/Pros all have their pros and cons.
Beats By Dre Pros:

[pic - click to view]

Beats By Dre Studios

[pic - click to view]

Beats By Dre SOLO HD

[pic - click to view]

That's what I think. I can't stress enough how good of a deal this is. You're literally getting these headphones for 50% OFF. No matter what your budget is, buying any of these headphones is a STEAL. When it comes down to it there's really only a $50 price difference between each upgrade and each upgrade has its pros and cons over the other ones. Pick which one is for you. None of them are bad.

Thanks for this review. I'm definitely gonna grab a pair, but can't decide between the SOLO HD's and the Studio's. I've been wanting to get a nice pair of head phones for a while and this deal is absolutely incredible. I'm probably going to go check them out at best buy and get a better feel for the differences between the two.

Props for this post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy