White Rapper Disrespects U.S. Flag & Black Dude Aint Having It!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2011, 10:34 PM         #101
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Move back to Africa
I have some native american blood so....

6 years ago '04        #102
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 The N said:
This dude will be throwing blacks into FEMA camps with a smile in his face soon
That line shouldn't have bothered be as much as it did, but it sounds so much like the Nuremberg trials it just rubbed me the wrong way. I have a lot of respect for troops, and IMO everybody should, but that line bothered me a little.
Don't misquote me, I didn't mean that you tell us to k!ll somebody & we're going to do it. I'm not a murderer or a k!ller. I joined to be a Heavy Construction Equipment Operator. I was referencing that if orders come down to deploy, we're deploying. There's no getting around that sh*t. When I first joined, did I want to deploy? Hell nah. But it was one of the best experiences of my life. If it's one thing I learned about Boxden though is that people misquote sh*t, people hate cops, people hate the military, people hate others that have an opinion & hate others that are successful. It's like no matter what anybody says there's room for an argument.

I got nothing against anybody & I love to voice my opinions & hear what others have to say. This whole thread was taken further than I thought & it completely went the wrong direction. I wish you guys nothing but luck & hopefully I get my FBI job like I want, only time will tell. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all & be safe. I'M OUT !!!!

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 12-25-2011 at 11:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #103
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,728 | Props total: 23246 23246
that fat whiteboy wouldn't even make it in the marine corp
 6 years ago '10        #104
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
Been a strong patriot my entire life since my childhood because of this.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #105
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
yall some ol great debaters a.ss n*ggas

DEnZeLL
 12-26-2011, 09:42 AM         #106
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Fade
1. So yeah, defending our country is only for the sole purpose of government agenda and not national security? Do tell. Oh wait, conspiracy theory right here. There's no such thing as national security, just national monopoly, according to you at least.

ALL OFFICIAL GOV'T PROGRAMS/BILLS PROVING THESE WARS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NATIONAL SECURITY & SERVE ULTERIOR PURPOSES

MORE OFFICIAL PROOF THESE WARS ARE MOSTLY FOR MONEY & CONTROL

Iraq War Profiteers: 25 Companies Who Benefit From The War

2. Mainstream media opponent are we? War propaganda that isn't legitimate is all they tell us huh? Classic tinfoil hat wearing remark right here.
PROOF THE MEDIA IS GLOBALIST FUNDED & CONTROLED

WOLF BLITZER, AKA FORMER MEMBER OF AIPAC...IF YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH AIPAC AIPAC IS ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE GLOBAL ELITE WHICH ALSO FUNDS AND PLAYS INTRICATE ROLES IN THE ILLEGAL WARS/INVASIONS

[video - click to view]

"[The Illuminati's] members have run, or are running, NBC and CBS, 'The New York Times', 'The Washington Post', 'The DesMoines Register', and many other important newspapers. The leaders of 'Time', 'Newsweek', 'Fortune', 'Business Week', and numerous other publications are CFR members. The organization's members also dominate the academic world, top corporations, the huge tax-exempt foundations, labor unions, the military, and just about every segment of American Life."~ Jack Newell and Devvy Kidd, "Why a Bankrupt America?" (Sickler)

"Mockery and submission of the manners and morals of societies which show any resistance. Control of the media, the fashion industries, and the education systems are essential components in this strategy. "Free love," the cult of youth, mocker of the Christian and Muslim faiths also fall into this category. 'I don't give a rats a.ss about Jesus Christ' is one recent masterpiece from one of Hollywood's biggest starts. He probably didn't realise what he was saying, which makes him a 'useful idiot.' "
~The Truth Seeker

"The CFR... should be familiar to every American concerned with good government, and with preserving and defending the US Constitution and our free-enterprise system. Yet, the nation's right-to-know machinery, the news media, usually so agressive in exposures to inform our people, remain conspicuously silent when it comes to the CFR, its members, and their activities."
~Congressman John R Rarick (Sickler)

4. People signing up for this false sense of security will regret being a sucker? Well, in order for there to be regret there has to be consequences. Government takeover/backlash is where I a.ssume you were going with this. Oh wait, once again this is a classic example of a tinfoiler.
and yes they are suckers,if I'm able to convince some high school kids to push dope for me and have them take all the risk of being arrested and k!lled while I sit back and reap the profits then yes that makes the kids I duped suckers..signing up for the Military isn't that different,where national security is concerned,as it stands right now..we[and by we I mean the military industrial complex/fed reserve..etc that has hijacked our gov't,not the regular citizens]pose the greatest threat to anybody..note the example i've listed of all the contractors etc... they've made rich as a result of these illegal invasions...& what makes your misguided stance even more ironic is that you're a nas groupie...using your logic nas is a tin foiler as well since he subscribes to similar thought...

my clique still real QB gangsters
Clique still movin like Freemasons
So if I'm on the flo' for the law, there's lodges all across the nation

[video - click to view]

better stop listening to him as well....he's a tin foiler...

see you call me a tin foiler I just call you an easily manipulated dumb fu*k...

so i'ma ask you again..what exactly am I incorrect about?...where's the conspiracy theory when everything i've said is backed by official gov't bills?..and in many cases their very own words....i've even shown you the money trails as to who and how the money is being madewhere it's going..etc.....where's the conspiracy theory?

here...last example Gen Wes Clark talking about plans to invade 7 nations in 5 years..this is all beforehand...before they were deemed an issue of "national security"...and wow imagine that Iraq,Afghanistan,Iran & Libya,Syria are listed 3 of the 5 I just mentioned have been taken care of..and plans are on the table for the other 2....

[video - click to view]

so dumb fu*k please tell me what exactly i'm wrong about & point out where the conspiracy theory is...help a tin foiler out...
 6 years ago '10        #107
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,210 | Props total: 11061 11061
n*ggas gay...u dont like the country or u feel military service in a infringement on freedoms..leave...black white other...leave...I love my country...if u feel diffrently...leave...I will never insult anyones military service EVER..sit on ya cpu's and rail against the "man" with your ron Paul stickers and search throught youtube for videos to osupport your f*ggoty argument...same 2 -3 muhfu*kers in every gov't thread pushing there glasses up on there noses pushing ya agendas...
 6 years ago '05        #108
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,900 | Props total: 30126 30126
im not really feeling america. first chance i get im going to canada

@ working all your life and soon as you fall on hard times the system you worked for
is no where around when you need them instead bi*ches who have 20 kids get the help
 6 years ago '10        #109
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
Michael Moore u dont like what i say EAT A d!ck...stay the fu*k outta my messages bi*ch...it must have burned ya soul...u dont wanna argue here cuz ya stupid a.ss argument has no merit...HOE a.ss pus*y
 12-26-2011, 12:00 PM         #110
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this country purposely and systematically distributed drugs in the black community. i could give a fu*k about america
 6 years ago '04        #111
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6047 6047
im in the army i mean sh*t it really dosent offend me it was all jokes anyway but im startin to not really believe in our justice system and i jus heard bout the army lockin a soldier up for k!llin a afghan that he felt threatened by
 6 years ago '11        #112
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Michael_Moore said:

ALL OFFICIAL GOV'T PROGRAMS/BILLS PROVING THESE WARS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NATIONAL SECURITY & SERVE ULTERIOR PURPOSES

Iraq War Profiteers: 25 Companies Who Benefit From The War

WOLF BLITZER, AKA FORMER MEMBER OF AIPAC...IF YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH AIPAC AIPAC IS ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE GLOBAL ELITE WHICH ALSO FUNDS AND PLAYS INTRICATE ROLES IN THE ILLEGAL WARS/INVASIONS

"[The Illuminati's] members have run, or are running, NBC and CBS, 'The New York Times', 'The Washington Post', 'The DesMoines Register', and many other important newspapers. The leaders of 'Time', 'Newsweek', 'Fortune', 'Business Week', and numerous other publications are CFR members. The organization's members also dominate the academic world, top corporations, the huge tax-exempt foundations, labor unions, the military, and just about every segment of American Life."~ Jack Newell and Devvy Kidd, "Why a Bankrupt America?" (Sickler)

"Mockery and submission of the manners and morals of societies which show any resistance. Control of the media, the fashion industries, and the education systems are essential components in this strategy. "Free love," the cult of youth, mocker of the Christian and Muslim faiths also fall into this category. 'I don't give a rats a.ss about Jesus Christ' is one recent masterpiece from one of Hollywood's biggest starts. He probably didn't realise what he was saying, which makes him a 'useful idiot.' "
~The Truth Seeker

"The CFR... should be familiar to every American concerned with good government, and with preserving and defending the US Constitution and our free-enterprise system. Yet, the nation's right-to-know machinery, the news media, usually so agressive in exposures to inform our people, remain conspicuously silent when it comes to the CFR, its members, and their activities."
~Congressman John R Rarick (Sickler)

and yes they are suckers,if I'm able to convince some high school kids to push dope for me and have them take all the risk of being arrested and k!lled while I sit back and reap the profits then yes that makes the kids I duped suckers..signing up for the Military isn't that different,where national security is concerned,as it stands right now..we[and by we I mean the military industrial complex/fed reserve..etc that has hijacked our gov't,not the regular citizens]pose the greatest threat to anybody..note the example i've listed of all the contractors etc... they've made rich as a result of these illegal invasions...& what makes your misguided stance even more ironic is that you're a nas groupie...using your logic nas is a tin foiler as well since he subscribes to similar thought...

better stop listening to him as well....he's a tin foiler...

so i'ma ask you again..what exactly am I incorrect about?...where's the conspiracy theory when everything i've said is backed by official gov't bills?..and in many cases their very own words....i've even shown you the money trails as to who and how the money is being madewhere it's going..etc.....where's the conspiracy theory?

here...last example Gen Wes Clark talking about plans to invade 7 nations in 5 years..this is all beforehand...before they were deemed an issue of "national security"...and wow imagine that Iraq,Afghanistan,Iran & Libya,Syria are listed 3 of the 5 I just mentioned have been taken care of..and plans are on the table for the other 2....

so dumb fu*k please tell me what exactly i'm wrong about & point out where the conspiracy theory is...help a tin foiler out...
You can't figure out that you are posting conspiracy theories and hes the dumb fu*k?
 12-26-2011, 12:40 PM         #113
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
You can't figure out that you are posting conspiracy theories and hes the dumb fu*k?
yes..because neither you or him can seem to differentiate between fact and conspiracy...nothing I posted was theoretical or conspiratorial... those bills I posted exist..

dumb fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #114
jase53 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 Hare Krishna said:
NOPE, THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY WILL CONTINUE
TO PUNISH WHITE AMERICA FOR SLAVERY.

NOTHING IS FOR FREE.

YOUR DAUGHTERS AREN'T SAFE
 6 years ago '10        #115
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
Michael Moore has signed a lease in my messages....he a bi*ch...just ignore him like a scorned ex girlfriend...his freckles prolly bright red right now...
 6 years ago '11        #116
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Michael_Moore said:
Oh he mad Turn your damn caps lock off, it makes you look even more stupid.

You're right, every single one of them isn't to preserve our safety :rolleyes: Did you ever once stop to think why it is that 9/11 was the last great attack on our soil? I mean, if our defenses or lack thereof are so nonexistent then why is it that our nation hasn't been blown off the face of the earth yet?

Michael_Moore said:
Caps lock again. More feelings caught I guess. Typical.

First of all, Congress never declared "war" on anybody so stop using the word if you don't know how. Second, when are politics never about money and control? You act like this is something new. The only problem is that you act like governmental control & money is a bad thing for us security wise. God I'm so glad we don't have someone like you running the military.

Michael_Moore said:
Stopped reading when you quoted something from someone who believed in the illuminati. You parade yourself around this board like you're smart but you expose yourself as an idiot when you reach for fictitious back up for your conspiracy theories. Like I said, some conspiracy theorists have have legitimate points. Obviously you're not one of them though.

Michael_Moore said:
Like homie already said to you multiple times, it's NOT like the government put a gun to his head and FORCED him to do sh*t. It was a conscious decision on HIS part to join. He already knew the drawbacks of joining prior to him joining. Anyone thinking that military operations are go here, k!ll a few people, go there, k!ll a few more people without there being any resistance are idiots.

The military hasn't hijacked our government. Oh boy, you're one of those idiots who thinks we live in a police state aren't you? I gave you WAY too much credit earlier, you're not half as smart as I thought you were. You're not even thinking for yourself, you're just reciting something you heard someone else say. I can't tell you how many times I've heard this argument and again, just like the others, you lack valid evidence.

And yeah, Nas is a tinfoiler too. You keep a.ssuming it's a derogatory term when I already said it isn't. I'm not a "nas groupie" either. I hate it when you dumb a.sses try to attack someone's avvy like it means something. Fall back off this rapper sh*t when it has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Michael_Moore said:
Right, of course I am. All these feelings you keep catching are hilarious. You cite a skewed article that agrees with your sentiment, refuse to believe anything to the contrary, and then have the nerve to call ME manipulated. The one thing I don't understand about your type of conspiracy theorists is the fact that all of you seem to believe that NONE of you are manipulated. It's always the other way around. That logic makes absolutely no sense seeing as how you choose to believe whatever it is that's thrown to you without a second thought. It's just to the contrary of traditional thinking so I guess that makes sense to you, but I can't tell you how flawed of a thinking process that is. But then again, I am talking to you so rational thinking rather than logical thinking isn't much of a surprise...

Michael_Moore said:

Dumb fu*k this, dumb fu*k that :rolleyes2: Let me remind your dumb a.ss that you didn't ask me to prove you wrong. You asked me to post what I deemed conspiratorial from you, and I did just that.

Don't keep throwing misguided information at me, thinking that one article proves everything you say as factual evidence when 9 times out of 10 the articles you post are from conspiracy related sites. And before you try to say you use sources from the media that I use, you take them out of context and contort the article to fit your conjecture.

You haven't based anything on logical thinking, you've just been rationalizing your a.ss off which, if you didn't know, does NOT prove you correct.

Lose the bi*chassness. Lose the feelings you've caught. And try again. Because just like the first time you replied to me, this reply was pathetic...
 6 years ago '11        #117
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
yes..because neither you or him can seem to differentiate between fact and conspiracy...nothing I posted was theoretical or conspiratorial... those bills I posted exist..

dumb fu*k.
First of all, a FACT isn't skewed information or information taken out of context like the sh*t you keep posting. If it were indeed a fact and not a THEORY then shouldn't you be outside f!ghting the good f!ght instead of on here posting up your bullsh*t? Like I keep saying, you NEVER have any solutions for this sh*t. How much sense does it make to bi*ch and whine about sh*t when you aren't doing a damn thing about it yourself to fix it? None.

And then on top of that you use dumb fu*k again !! Learn some more disses and then hop back online. Can't believe you have the nerve to talk down to people when you're this stupid...
 6 years ago '05        #118
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So attacking an American citizen that this guy claims to be defending is okay? Way to protect the First Amendment.
boom. roasted.
 6 years ago '10        #119
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Michael_Moore said:
at the same token I can't really say fu*k all troops because plenty are waking up to what's really going on...and plenty even feel remorse & regret..so I def tip my hat to them...not all of them are braid dead shills like dude up top...
You talk too comfortably behind your computer screen. Its quite clear that you do not have what it takes to tell any soldier how you feel about the matter.

Fade said:
Oh he mad Turn your damn caps lock off, it makes you look even more stupid.

You're right, every single one of them isn't to preserve our safety :rolleyes: Did you ever once stop to think why it is that 9/11 was the last great attack on our soil? I mean, if our defenses or lack thereof are so nonexistent then why is it that our nation hasn't been blown off the face of the earth yet?
My question is if he hates the US so much, why does he still choose to live here? It amazes me how much the guy trashes it yet uses its food, energy, telecommunications, provided through it..

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 12-26-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #120
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
My question is if he hates the US so much, why does he still choose to live here? It amazes me how much the guy trashes it yet uses its food, energy, telecommunications, provided through it..
Intelligent man right here. This thread needs more people like you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago