White Rapper Disrespects U.S. Flag & Black Dude Aint Having It!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2394 2394
 PapiPrisa said:
Defending the flag that enslaved your ancestors makes sense... Glad to see we still have some house ******s till this day
 6 years ago '11        #82
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Michael_Moore said:
you see the problem with homos3xuals such as yourself is that you can never argue on the validity of the points being made...all you've got are your tinfoil insults....you can scream that tin foil sh*t till your death day & it still won't take away from the fact that what i'm saying is the truth...
You see the problem with bigots such as yourself is the fact that you catch such strong feelings for sh*t like this. Give you a little bait & you fly completely off the handle spewing sophomoric personal jabs at me like you know me. Calling me a homos3xual huh? "Look out guys, we're dealing with a bad a.ss over here" - miss me with his kiddie bullsh*t jo

I didn't even use tinfoil in a derogatory term, I just use it for conspiracy theorists. Some have some valid points while others just believe it just to believe it. Whether you're the first or the latter it doesn't matter, you still get that title. If you don't like it then cry me a fu*kin river.

If what you were saying was true you wouldn't be on a forum talking about it. You'd be out there DEALING WITH IT. None of you conspiracy idiots on BX EVER provide solutions to the issues you see. You just scream whatever you think makes sense & then say "there, I'm right". So fu*kin what? What if it comes to pass that you are indeed right? Then what? You're gonna go around pointing in everyone's face & laughing saying you were right all along when you'd be in line to die just like the rest of us? Yeah, real smart thing to do when it doesn't matter.

Try again, that was pathetic...
 12-25-2011, 09:07 PM         #83
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
You see the problem with bigots such as yourself is the fact that you catch such strong feelings for sh*t like this. Give you a little bait & you fly completely off the handle spewing sophomoric personal jabs at me like you know me. Calling me a homos3xual huh? "Look out guys, we're dealing with a bad a.ss over here" - miss me with his kiddie bullsh*t jo

I didn't even use tinfoil in a derogatory term, I just use it for conspiracy theorists. Some have some valid points while others just believe it just to believe it. Whether you're the first or the latter it doesn't matter, you still get that title. If you don't like it then cry me a fu*kin river.

If what you were saying was true you wouldn't be on a forum talking about it. You'd be out there DEALING WITH IT. None of you conspiracy idiots on BX EVER provide solutions to the issues you see. You just scream whatever you think makes sense & then say "there, I'm right". So fu*kin what? What if it comes to pass that you are indeed right? Then what? You're gonna go around pointing in everyone's face & laughing saying you were right all along when you'd be in line to die just like the rest of us? Yeah, real smart thing to do when it doesn't matter.

Try again, that was pathetic...
hey clown lemme ask you something right quick...on what specific point am I wrong about?...what specifically have I said that you deem to be conspiratorial?
 6 years ago '11        #84
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
hey clown lemme ask you something right quick...on what specific point am I wrong about?...what specifically have I said that you deem to be conspiratorial?
All I ever see is you & a few others all up in government related threads talking about cover up this, you're gonna regret serving that, the media brainwashes this, etc.

And that tinfoil thing wasn't even directly at you, but I guess you felt the need to defend yourself. That right there is proof in and of itself that you're a conspiracy theorist...
 12-25-2011, 09:11 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
All I ever see is you & a few others all up in government related threads talking about cover up this, you're gonna regret serving that, the media brainwashes this, etc.

And that tinfoil thing wasn't even directly at you, but I guess you felt the need to defend yourself. That right there is proof in and of itself that you're a conspiracy theorist...
cool story bro...now lets try answering my questions....

6 years ago '11        #86
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
cool story bro...now lets try answering my questions....
I just did. Do you seriously want me to dig through this thread & show you all of the sh*t YOU wrote? The fu*k? You got amnesia or something?
 6 years ago '11        #87
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Wait a minute, why is it all of a sudden you aren't singin the same tune you were earlier? Seems like you tinfoilers are prideful people since as soon as someone tries to give you a rebuttal you get personal. Now all of a sudden you don't wanna be put in that mix.
 12-25-2011, 09:14 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I just did. Do you seriously want me to dig through this thread & show you all of the sh*t YOU wrote? The fu*k? You got amnesia or something?
i'm done....
 6 years ago '11        #89
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
i'm done....
Quitting something you started. Takin that L like a man huh?

Hare Krishna said:
ILLUMINATI SH1T HUH
Shh!! Who told you about my ties to the illuminati?
[pic - click to view]

12-25-2011, 09:22 PM         #90
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Quitting something you started. Takin that L like a man huh?

god you're stupid...

maybe the 3rd time's the charm...
 6 years ago '05        #91
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Barack Obonga said:
this man was held in isolation for 7 months,look what they did to him
before

[pic - click to view]

after

[pic - click to view]

violating human rights
damn they ain't k!ll ol' boy yet? no good.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #92
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
god you're stupid...

maybe the 3rd time's the charm...
Mhm, I sure am stupid since clearly I'm the one who can't remember what I typed so I have to be reminded of it

I thought you were done?
 12-25-2011, 09:27 PM         #93
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Mhm, I sure am stupid since clearly I'm the one who can't remember what I typed so I have to be reminded of it

I thought you were done?
lol....this clown dancing around & dodging sh*t like a muthafu*ka....
 6 years ago '11        #94
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
lol....this clown dancing around & dodging sh*t like a muthafu*ka....
Word. Especially since my post got bodied & all that bi*ch made sh*t up and left when somebody who wasn't afraid to talk down to me like I do to everyone else came in the thread.

Must not be amnesia you have. Must be short term memory loss. So fu*k it, I'll play your game. Gimme a couple minutes. Maybe then it'll get you to shut the fu*k up already.

I still wanna know the answer to that question I asked earlier...
 12-25-2011, 09:40 PM         #95
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are overthinking it. Stepping on that flag was just disrespect. Who cares if its a battle, it was retarded and cheap and not even funny.
 6 years ago '11        #96
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Exhibit A:
 Michael_Moore said:
...but don't front like you're doing this for the little ppl..or for "freedom" or any of that other bullsh*t(1) CNN,FOX,ABC & MSNBC tries to convince you these wars are for(2)...because you're not..none of those wars benefit anybody but the gov't & the gov't alone(3)...oh & you & the rest of the patsies...BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED...IT'S ONLY FOR THE SHORT TERM...a day will come when you'll regret signing up & being a sucker(4)....
1. So yeah, defending our country is only for the sole purpose of government agenda and not national security? Do tell. Oh wait, conspiracy theory right here. There's no such thing as national security, just national monopoly, according to you at least.

2. Mainstream media opponent are we? War propaganda that isn't legitimate is all they tell us huh? Classic tinfoil hat wearing remark right here.

3. See 1.

4. People signing up for this false sense of security will regret being a sucker? Well, in order for there to be regret there has to be consequences. Government takeover/backlash is where I a.ssume you were going with this. Oh wait, once again this is a classic example of a tinfoiler.

Exhibit B & C (can't double quote what you cosigned so click the arrow in the quote to be taken to the post so you can see it. You're smart enough to do that, right?):
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6:
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Gif 1. See 1 above in exhibit A.

Gif 2. See 1 & 4 above in exhibit A.

There's your proof. Too easy
 12-25-2011, 10:03 PM         #97
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Exhibit A:

1. So yeah, defending our country is only for the sole purpose of government agenda and not national security? Do tell. Oh wait, conspiracy theory right here. There's no such thing as national security, just national monopoly, according to you at least.

2. Mainstream media opponent are we? War propaganda that isn't legitimate is all they tell us huh? Classic tinfoil hat wearing remark right here.

3. See 1.

4. People signing up for this false sense of security will regret being a sucker? Well, in order for there to be regret there has to be consequences. Government takeover/backlash is where I a.ssume you were going with this. Oh wait, once again this is a classic example of a tinfoiler.

Exhibit B & C (can't double quote what you cosigned so click the arrow in the quote to be taken to the post so you can see it. You're smart enough to do that, right?):

Gif 1. See 1 above in exhibit A.

Gif 2. See 1 & 4 above in exhibit A.

There's your proof. Too easy
lollll
 6 years ago '04        #98
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 7085 7085
 PapiPrisa said:
Defending the flag that enslaved your ancestors makes sense... Glad to see we still have some house ******s till this day
Enslaved your ancestors? Yes, that's one way to look at it...

It's also the same country that gives people like JayZ the opportunity to become a multimillionaire...
 6 years ago '06        #99
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
Showin' out for them ugly hoes
 6 years ago '11        #100
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
Surprise surprise he the only ninja in the room
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy