White Rapper Disrespects U.S. Flag & Black Dude Aint Having It!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2011, 07:07 PM         #61
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
It's your country if you wouldn't do the same you're just a lame a.ss f*ggot preachin about conspiracies and all the other bullsh*t you fu*king losers cry and bi*ch about.
you're a fu*kin' retard....& that's putting it mildly...
 6 years ago '04        #62
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
smh @ people saying "get the fu*k out "

what happened to "stand up for your rights "

if u re not happy bout something ,do something to change it
 12-25-2011, 07:15 PM         #63
CocoLoco85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you going to battle while Home Alone is on TV?!
 6 years ago '04        #64
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 Michael_Moore said:
you're not understanding the point i'm conveying to you...like it's just completely going over your head..wtv "good" you do over there is completely irrelevant when you shouldn't even be there in the 1st place....if you broke into my house & offered me a glass of water & gave me vitamins that doesn't take away from the fact that you just committed an offense...are vitamin supplements & water good for me?..yes...does that give you a permission slip to do a home invasion & forcibly make me take them?..absolutely not...the same applies to your situation...you're in a country that you shouldn't be in & justify it by saying we did a. b. & c....etc...as if that somehow should make up for the initial reason you're there to begin with..

you're paying the bills cool..but at what cost? if I was selling babies on the black market to pedophiles & taking care of my family does that make what i'm doing any less wrong?...bro what you're doing over there isn't any less criminal....the economy & the job market are in the toilet right now...if a Russian statesman had an issue with how Obama was handling sh*t on this side would that give them justification to come over here with a military to "fix sh*t"?..bear in mind for every "good soldier" there'd be a bad one that would k!ll one of our citizens,maim them...rape our women...etc...

let me ask you something when Obama signs the NDAA which gives the go ahead for U.S citizens [aka the ppl you're being paid to serve & protect their freedoms] to be detained indefinetely are you going to enforce it?...being the good soldier that you are & all....

you say you know full well what you were doing when you signed up...? really tho?....so even after everything expressed by your fellow ppl

you still signed on the dotted line huh? that makes you the worst of the worst then...
Yea, & as long as I'm good I'll keep doing what I enjoy doing. Thanks for the concern though.

Time to go play Skyrim.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 12-25-2011 at 07:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Supa Mario 910 said:
There's no utopia, yet you're in this thread bi*ching and moaning about America being so great? There's mad laws and evidence about rights being taken away, but I'm not going to do your research for you. I already know, you're the one that doesn't.
no im in this thread moaning about how America is so much closer to Utopia than North Korea. and
i hope you're not tryna start a revolution with that snobby a.ss bullsh*t answer. Why don't you educate us dumb Americans as to what rights are being taken from us. You do want us to "f!ght for our rights" don't you you? I'm pretty sure the reason we aren't "f!ghting" is because we don't feel any legit threat to our rights
i know I can do whatever I want, except smoke my ganja in peace.

unotready said:
yea there is... Canada ;)
 Barack Obonga said:
usa=8th on the freeist countries list.
 6 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Yea, & as long as I'm good I'll keep doing what I enjoy doing. Thanks for the concern though.

Time to go play Skyrim.

i feel where you and the other side are coming from. you doing what you got to do to support your fam. nothing wrong with that. you getting paper living comfortably while others are struggling. I believe what mike moore is trying to tell you though...

the order's you received are passed orders from higher ranks which come from corporations. so although you get paid your a pawn and used because you are disposable. As a soldier your not worth what the corporations are thats why they arent f!ghting the battles.

nobody knocks a soldier just knock the overall motive.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:
i feel where you and the other side are coming from. you doing what you got to do to support your fam. nothing wrong with that. you getting paper living comfortably while others are struggling. I believe what mike moore is trying to tell you though...

the order's you received are passed orders from higher ranks which come from corporations. so although you get paid your a pawn and used because you are disposable. As a soldier your not worth what the corporations are thats why they arent f!ghting the battles.

nobody knocks a soldier just knock the overall motive.
I fully understand that, but there's nothing we can do. Even though I don't agree with the war or their motives I can't be like "I don't want to deploy, because it is wrong". I'll just end up getting UCMJ'ed & kicked out of the service. Following orders is a part of Army life, insubordination will cost me my career. It is what it is though.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Uhhhh, you do know that those are completely different situations. You do know that there's a difference between orders that are given right? "Go k!ll those people" & "Pack your sh*t, we're deploying in 2 months" are completely different. Some things you can actually f!ght for, like the ones explained in that article, some you can't.
 6 years ago '05        #69
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6434 6434
 PapiPrisa said:
Defending the flag that enslaved your ancestors makes sense... Glad to see we still have some house ******s till this day
some people dont like they moms and pops but they still gon be the parents, feel me..
 12-25-2011, 07:44 PM         #70
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol......
 6 years ago '04        #71
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, I do know the difference. Should I have posted videos of Iraqi civilians being slaughtered instead?
You can if you want to, why don't you post videos of iraqis k!lling their own like the stuff I got to see while I was there? We're not the evil ones you guys put us out to be. If it helps you sleep at night then that's fine with me. I've met a lot of people like you & I usually don't waste my time, it's kind of interesting to get your views though. Now, about that Skyrim...... I'M GONE!!!
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
USA! USA! USA! USA! people die for they flag, that's hella disrepectful
 6 years ago '04        #73
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Why would Iraqis k!lling Iraqis be any of the U.S.'s business? Let's be honest, you, nor our government gives a sh*t about that. I don't portray the military to be evil because I know the military is needed unfortunately. My dad was military, i was in the military, and I've worked with the military since I've been out, but let's not pretend everything with the military is on the up and up.
I never said things in the military are on the up & up, there are flaws & issues all over. All I said was that I had a stable job that helped me pay my bills, takes care of my family & provides me & my fam with a nice living. I never tried to change anybody's opinions here or try to throw my beliefs on anybody, everybody jumped on me because of the job I chose. Like I said, I don't agree with most of it but what can a SSG like me do? Who am I to go tell the higher ranks anything? They're going to say that if I don't comply I will be subject to UCMJ, so what do I have to do? I have to do as I'm told so I can continue to provide. Am I a pawn for the higher ranks, etc.? I guess so. But like I said, I knew what I signed up for & it's a way of life now & I have to accept it & move on.

You don't see me bragging about being no war hero or nothing crazy like that like a lot of these other saps out here. They buy these stupid IRAQ/AFGHAN veteran stickers which are bullsh*t. Anyway we do as we're told so we can keep our jobs(as long as the orders are nothing crazy, ie: "we're deploying tomorrow", "you need to be at the company at 0300", "you have to pull staff duty this christmas"). If you were military & you continue to work with us then you know where I'm coming from.

EDIT: Edited my comment to explain what I meant better, so some of you fools don't misquote & act up.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 12-25-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Aight mane, I love what I do & I'm living comfortably so it is what it is. Some of y'all don't know any better & need to educate yourselves. Stop listening to the BS that the media feeds you.

Anyway we do as we're told so we can keep our jobs. If you were military & you continue to work with us then you know where I'm coming from.
This dude will be throwing blacks into FEMA camps with a smile in his face soon

Last edited by The N; 12-25-2011 at 08:23 PM..
 12-25-2011, 08:22 PM         #75
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This dude will be throwing blacks into FEMA camps with a smile in his face soon
that's what's so fu*ked up....and he's rationalizing it by saying...."fu*k it,bills gotta be paid :cool-smiley-009:"
 6 years ago '11        #76
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I find it hilarious how all the tin foilers always in end up in the same thread for back up
 6 years ago '10        #77
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
As far as I can tell ain't nobody sayin sh*t in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #78
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 PapiPrisa said:
Defending the flag that enslaved your ancestors makes sense... Glad to see we still have some house ******s till this day
Yeah right...you're in Kentucky right ? and redheaded ?...
 12-25-2011, 08:39 PM         #79
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I find it hilarious how all the tin foilers always in end up in the same thread for back up
you see the problem with homos3xuals such as yourself is that you can never argue on the validity of the points being made...all you've got are your tinfoil insults....you can scream that tin foil sh*t till your death day & it still won't take away from the fact that what i'm saying is the truth...
 6 years ago '11        #80
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I never said things in the military are on the up & up, there are flaws & issues all over. All I said was that I had a stable job that helped me pay my bills, takes care of my family & provides me & my fam with a nice living. I never tried to change anybody's opinions here or try to throw my beliefs on anybody, everybody jumped on me because of the job I chose. Like I said, I don't agree with most of it but what can a SSG like me do? Who am I to go tell the higher ranks anything? They're going to say that if I don't comply I will be subject to UCMJ, so what do I have to do? I have to do as I'm told so I can continue to provide. Am I a pawn for the higher ranks, etc.? I guess so. But like I said, I knew what I signed up for & it's a way of life now & I have to accept it & move on.

You don't see me bragging about being no war hero or nothing crazy like that like a lot of these other saps out here. They buy these stupid IRAQ/AFGHAN veteran stickers which are bullsh*t. Anyway we do as we're told so we can keep our jobs. If you were military & you continue to work with us then you know where I'm coming from.
That line shouldn't have bothered be as much as it did, but it sounds so much like the Nuremberg trials it just rubbed me the wrong way. I have a lot of respect for troops, and IMO everybody should, but that line bothered me a little.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy