White Rapper Disrespects U.S. Flag & Black Dude Aint Having It!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 2678 2678
nobody is brainwashed, you probably never been nowhere serious and dont know sh*t about whats going on out there, im black and i love this country, you havent seen the sh*t i have seen in other countries, if you dont like it live somehwere else
 6 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Go to a public place, pick up an American flag & step on it. Tell me how many people stomp a hole in your a.ss. I didn't say it was right, just stating the facts.
u buff
 12-25-2011, 03:45 PM         #23
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cosign. takes a n*gga with non-thick skin to say otherwise
 6 years ago '04        #24
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 Illuminati said:
u buff
?????
 6 years ago '04        #25
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
I can't believe how many of you think it's cool to disrespect our country's flag. For the people sayin it's not worth it, what would you actually get offended and f!ght for? It's a shame when gang members have more respect for their flags than some of you "Americans" do...shame on you n*ggas

C/p
 6 years ago '04        #26
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6641 6641
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's amazing how people are ready to give up their lives for an inanimate object. Mind control is real.
You being a trolling fool is even more so...
 12-25-2011, 04:43 PM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:

[pic - click to view]

YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN TOOLS.

I WOULDN'T FEEL PROUD SERVING
:agreement6:
 12-25-2011, 04:45 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I've never heard of the Seinfeld/Puerto Rican flag issue. And any smart individual wouldn't give a sh*t about what someone does to a 'flag'. I owe nobody allegiance but to myself and family. When it comes down to it, all of us are insignificant mules to our governments to be used at their discretion. Only fools don't realize this.

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2011, 04:55 PM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Aight mane, I love what I do & I'm living comfortably so it is what it is. Some of y'all don't know any better & need to educate yourselves. Stop listening to the BS that the media feeds you.

[pic - click to view]

u mean the same media that motivates you,inspires you & supports you to be proud to invade other countries & deprive them of their natural resources[for their corporate/financial gain] not to mention murder their innocent civilians?

if you're gonna go & be a tool & a patsy for these politicians & go f!ght their battles/do their dirty work so you can make them even richer/powerful than they already are that's fine...but don't front like you're doing this for the little ppl..or for "freedom" or any of that other bullsh*t CNN,FOX,ABC & MSNBC tries to convince you these wars are for...because you're not..none of those wars benefit anybody but the gov't & the gov't alone...oh & you & the rest of the patsies...BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED...IT'S ONLY FOR THE SHORT TERM...a day will come when you'll regret signing up & being a sucker....
 6 years ago '10        #30
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Those chicks look hurt in the corner
 6 years ago '04        #31
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

u mean the same media that motivates you,inspires you & supports you to be proud to invade other countries & deprive them of their natural resources[for their corporate/financial gain] not to mention murder their innocent civilians?

if you're gonna go & be a tool & a patsy for these politicians & go f!ght their battles/do their dirty work so you can make them even richer/powerful than they already are that's fine...but don't front like you're doing this for the little ppl..or for "freedom" or any of that other bullsh*t CNN,FOX,ABC & MSNBC tries to convince you these wars are for...because you're not..none of those wars benefit anybody but the gov't & the gov't alone...oh & you & the rest of the patsies...BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED...IT'S ONLY FOR THE SHORT TERM...a day will come when you'll regret signing up & being a sucker....
OK. I realized Boxden is NOT the place to talk about this. I don't understand how a career that I chose makes so many people upset. I pay my bills & get to feed my family, I'm happy with that. ANYWAY let's just focus on the main topic at hand.

Dude was mad.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 12-25-2011 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #32
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
This is the classic case of why one black man should never be hanging out alone in a room full of white people, your tension goes up and capacity to avoid a "n*gga moment" goes way down.
 6 years ago '09        #33
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 lostkauze said:
it may or may not have been the flag but saying "fu*k the marines" to a marine is not gonna end well for you
^ this
 12-25-2011, 05:19 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nahmeanuheard said:
OK.
what's so funny?...u mean to tell me you're not doing their dirty work? and being used?

Iraq War Profiteers: 25 Companies Who Benefit From The War

The Iraq war is many things to different people. It is called a strategic blunder and a monstrous injustice and sometimes even a patriotic mission, much to the chagrin of rational human beings. For many big companies, however, the war is something far different: a lucrative cash-cow. The years-long, ongoing military effort has resurrected fears of the so-called "military-industrial complex." Media pundits are outraged at private companies scooping up huge, no-questions-asked contracts to manufacture weapons, rebuild infrastructure, or anything else the government deems necessary to win (or plant its flag in Iraq). No matter what your stance on the war, it pays to know where your tax dollars are being spent.

and that's just the tip of the ice berg...you're being taken advantage of in so many different ways....I could keep going.....
 12-25-2011, 05:22 PM         #35
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the same token I can't really say fu*k all troops because plenty are waking up to what's really going on...and plenty even feel remorse & regret..so I def tip my hat to them...not all of them are braid dead shills like dude up top...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #36
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
what's so funny?...u mean to tell me you're not doing their dirty work? and being used?

and that's just the tip of the ice berg...you're being taken advantage of in so many different ways....I could keep going.....
How am I being used? I knew what I was signing up for. I'm getting paid, getting my college education, mine & my families medical benefits, etc.. During those deployments I made a lot of money which I saved to buy my house. When I finish my degree I will get out & hopefully go FBI like I have planned. Everybody has different opinions & I respect that, I don't see the problem with what we decide to do. Now if we were busting our a.ss for the government for free then I understand. All I know is that I enjoy what I do, I have a secured job with a guaranteed paycheck every 1st & 15th, food on the table for my family, bills getting paid, family getting taken care of, I really don't see the huge problem.

Here's a quick tidbit. I'm a construction equipment supervisor. I don't deploy to these other countries to k!ll anybody, we go there to build & improve things. Have I ran into sticky situations where my adrenaline was rushing & I could have possibly lost my life out there or had to take somebody elses life? Yes. Have I lost friends out there? Yes.

You don't know how many of those people loved seeing us out there when we were fixing & improving their roads, building showers, repairing their culverts & their drainage which was previously flooding their towns, etc. Not all us in the military are "bad guys", Infantry, CAV & MPs do some questionable sh*t sometimes but that shouldn't reflect on what all of us do.
 6 years ago '11        #37
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1284 1284
 Barack Obonga said:
Michael more k!llin em
that bi*ch in ur avy is my type of bi*ch.. she hella fine.

anwyays.. i respect anyone who puts it down for this country on a military tip.. It's just I hope they realize what the f!ght for, and it's for the people and our constitution. When it hits the fan, they should be on our side instead of being puppets.

If you're active/former military, put it down for truth.. Your voice is the equivalent to 100 citizens.
 12-25-2011, 05:36 PM         #38
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nahmeanuheard said:
How am I being used? I knew what I was signing up for. I'm getting paid, getting my college education, mine & my families medical benefits, etc.. During those deployments I made a lot of money which I saved to buy my house. When I finish my degree I will get out & hopefully go FBI like I have planned. Everybody has different opinions & I respect that, I don't see the problem with what we decide to do. Now if we were busting our a.ss for the government for free then I understand. All I know is that I enjoy what I do, I have a secured job with a guaranteed paycheck every 1st & 15th, food on the table for my family, bills getting paid, family getting taken care of, I really don't see the huge problem.

Here's a quick tidbit. I'm a construction equipment supervisor. I don't deploy to these other countries to k!ll anybody, we go there to build & improve things. Have I ran into sticky situations where my adrenaline was rushing & I could have possibly lost my life out there or had to take somebody elses life? Yes. Have I lost friends out there? Yes.

You don't know how many of those people loved seeing us out there when we were fixing & improving their roads, building showers, repairing their culverts & their drainage which was previously flooding their towns, etc. Not all us in the military are "bad guys", Infantry, CAV & MPs do some questionable sh*t sometimes but that shouldn't reflect on what all of us do.
i feel you all the way..i dont agree with the motives behind the war at all but i respect what you do, at the end of the day its just a job..of course its a big part of your life and YOU might agree with the motives behind the war, but it IS a job. dude above who is dissin you could also build an argument against teachers (they are working for the govt, teaching all the wrong things, corrupting minds, following an agenda, ETC) and similar sh*t could be said about other professions..do what you do fam
 6 years ago '11        #39
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Barack Obonga said:

[pic - click to view]

So yeah, source for this?
 6 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PapiPrisa said:
Defending the flag that enslaved your ancestors makes sense... Glad to see we still have some house ******s till this day
first off this flag didn't enslave anyone. The 50 star flag wasn't released until way after slavery. The man reacted because he fought for this country and of course he would have felt disrespected. The past is important BUT I'm not going to let slavery tell me I'm not an American. I've lived here my whole life and I'm sure this dude did too. That's not being a house ******. Yes racism is still an issue but if you rather not classify yourself as an American because of the past you might as well leave America because of it. If you weirdos are still hurt enough to feel unpatriotic go your a.ss somewhere else. I love my fu*ked up country and I'm a black man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy