5 Rappers Currently Better Than Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2011, 04:47 PM         #81
lilcGK1017sodYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
riff raff better than jay
 6 years ago '04        #82
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
sure

while we're at it

lil cease

gunplay

daz

GLC

lil dap
 6 years ago '04        #83
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
Today.

Nas
Lupe
Common
Kendrick lamar
Joe budden

Jay rightt now is not that good anymore. He fell hard alone with eminem.

Nas fell off but he still one of the best rapper alive
 12-25-2011, 04:59 PM         #84
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why's everyone saying Common, his performance on TD/TB wasn't as good as Jay's on WTT
 12-25-2011, 05:14 PM         #85
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbeans said:
Eminem became better than Jay...after he Renegaded him
Eminem has always been better than Jay and Joe Budden is currently a far better well rounded lyricist
 6 years ago '07        #86
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
I swear to god people are afraid to admit the truth besause its "Jay-Z" hes the richest rapper, look at his longeveity yadyadya

sheep really do scare me sometimes, just because you have a bank account doesnt mean your ill, what Diddys a great too at this rap sh*t

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay-Z now, if you cant see that.....keep on living in delusion

12-25-2011, 05:28 PM         #87
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well....I guess that's why it's called window pane
 6 years ago '04        #88
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kal Tourette said:
Eminem has always been better than Jay and Joe Budden is currently a far better well rounded lyricist

why stop there? crooked i and royce > jay-z

fukkin clowns
 6 years ago '04        #89
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
 1LynguisticMind said:
I swear to god people are afraid to admit the truth besause its "Jay-Z" hes the richest rapper, look at his longeveity yadyadya

sheep really do scare me sometimes, just because you have a bank account doesnt mean your ill, what Diddys a great too at this rap sh*t

why don't you ask banks who's better? him or hov??

listen to primetime and you'll know why hov is better than banks
 6 years ago '09        #90
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 1LynguisticMind said:

Jay-Z isn't great because he's rich, he's great because he has put out multiple top-notch quality albums...if you honestly think Lloyd fu*king Banks is better than Jay-Z, please stop listening to hip hop. You're delusional.
 6 years ago '11        #91
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Karamu said:
why's everyone saying Common, his performance on TD/TB wasn't as good as Jay's on WTT
Common's substance rap >>> Jay's luxury rap
 12-25-2011, 06:41 PM         #92
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Common's substance rap >>> Jay's luxury rap
that's what I think bx got mixed up, lyrical performance doesn't have much to do with what you're rapping about as much as HOW you rap about it. most people would prefer substance rap which is expected but they often confuse it for lyrical ability.

plus you can't say all of Jay's verses on WTT were luxury, it's about split in half with his verses on No Church, New Day, WTTJ, MTE, Primetime, The Joy, Made In America, Why I Love You to n*ggas In Paris, Otis, Who Gon Stop Me, Gotta Have It, HAM, IMA, etc.
 6 years ago '11        #93
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Karamu said:
that's what I think bx got mixed up, lyrical performance doesn't have much to do with what you're rapping about as much as HOW you rap about it. most people would prefer substance rap which is expected but they often confuse it for lyrical ability.
...Read that last line again & tell me you still agree with what you wrote. Since when is substance rap NOT lyrical ability?

I'd much rather hear a verse with substance & a boring flow than a sick flow where they're just rhyming words. HOW you rap doesn't have anything to do with it for me.

Karamu said:
plus you can't say all of Jay's verses on WTT were luxury, it's about split in half with his verses on No Church, New Day, WTTJ, MTE, Primetime, The Joy, Made In America, Why I Love You to n*ggas In Paris, Otis, Who Gon Stop Me, Gotta Have It, HAM, IMA, etc.
Yes you can. That's all WTT is, Ye & Jay trading luxury bars. Don't tell me you're a delusional Jay fan that thinks ALL of his lines are a double entendre. You're smarter than that Karamu...
 6 years ago '04        #94
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fade said:
...Read that last line again & tell me you still agree with what you wrote. Since when is substance rap NOT lyrical ability?

I'd much rather hear a verse with substance & a boring flow than a sick flow where they're just rhyming words. HOW you rap doesn't have anything to do with it for me.

Yes you can. That's all WTT is, Ye & Jay trading luxury bars. Don't tell me you're a delusional Jay fan that thinks ALL of his lines are a double entendre. You're smarter than that Karamu...
you're actually the dumb one, cuz not all the songs luxury rap

no substance in new day, murder to excellence?

just shut the fukk up
 12-25-2011, 06:57 PM         #95
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:

substance is lyricism but it doesn't fall under the same catagory as the ability to be able to rap, i'm not saying entendres and that sh*t make up music but i aint gonna say scarface could outrap eminem when hes fu*king around. whats better is simply preference.

and i don't think you listened to WTT close enough, the songs i posted first had nothing to do with luxury..

Why I Love You - shots at dame and beanie, mostly subliminally speaking on the roc-a-fella break up
New Day - unborn children
Welcome To The Jungle - upping dead musicians like mj, pimp c, biggie, tupac, etc.
No Church - religion/crack, typical dynasty jay
Made In America - title speaks for itself, corny song but not about luxury
The Joy - not really a certain subject on this but not luxury either

I don't see how those fall under the category you're putting them in
 6 years ago '11        #96
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Young Hov said:
you're actually the dumb one, cuz not all the songs luxury rap

no substance in new day, murder to excellence?

just shut the fukk up
I'm the dumb one but you named 2 songs out of 16. Tell me again why I should shut the "fukk up"?
 6 years ago '04        #97
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fade said:
I'm the dumb one but you named 2 songs out of 16. Tell me again why I should shut the "fukk up"?
hey fukkboy, the dudes above already broke it down for you, its more than 2 songs

now shut the fukk up
 6 years ago '11        #98
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Karamu said:
substance is lyricism but it doesn't fall under the same catagory as the ability to be able to rap, i'm not saying entendres and that sh*t make up music but i aint gonna say scarface could outrap eminem when hes fu*king around. whats better is simply preference.
I don't know why you're suggesting that we debate flow right now. I never once hinted that Jay's flow on the album was wack or anything, just that his lyrics weren't up to par. That has nothing to do with how well he rapped or lack thereof...

Karamu said:
and i don't think you listened to WTT close enough, the songs i posted first had nothing to do with luxury..

Why I Love You - shots at dame and beanie, mostly subliminally speaking on the roc-a-fella break up
New Day - unborn children
Welcome To The Jungle - upping dead musicians like mj, pimp c, biggie, tupac, etc.
No Church - religion/crack, typical dynasty jay
Made In America - title speaks for itself, corny song but not about luxury
The Joy - not really a certain subject on this but not luxury either

I don't see how those fall under the category you're putting them in
Let me ask you something. On the songs you listed are the entire songs about the things you mentioned or are they wrapped in luxury bars? Because that's all I heard from him on WTT. I've listened to the album back & front 4 times. Having a few bars here & there that aren't the typical luxury sh*t DOES NOT mean he wasn't on his luxury sh*t the rest of the album.

Sit here & tell me that WTT was a seriously lyrical album from Jay. Key word, ALBUM...
 6 years ago '11        #99
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Young Hov said:
hey fukkboy, the dudes above already broke it down for you, its more than 2 songs

now shut the fukk up
Quick suckin off somebody who could do the sh*t you couldn't. Don't call me dumb when you're exposing yourself in the process.

Lookin at your user name though I understand why you mad. But get the fu*k over it, it's christmas...
 12-25-2011, 07:15 PM         #100
J Scholar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em hasnt dropped a dope album since Eminem Show. Stop it

Edit- Wait is that Buddens?

Last edited by J Scholar; 12-25-2011 at 07:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago