Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
 TheChampIsHere said:
Is anyone noticing that the BF Guns are all being shot in out door nothing is near(guns supposed to echo) area. While MW3 guns are being shot in cities? Looks like a "FIXED" arguement.
Changing locations would only make BF3 seem even better Cause it would show how BF3 changes in each environment, while MW3 sounds pretty much the same no matter where you fire.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 KSoraci7 said:
Whats the percentage of people actually doing that, you hear it drop you run. Be realistic
If it drops at your feet you'd have a better chance of surviving by kicking it or throwing it then trying to outrun it and only getting a couple of feet. Maybe a run-jump will help.
 6 years ago '06        #63
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:

can't blame u for being mad i'd be too if i always tried so hard to make a point only to get embarrassed
 6 years ago '05        #64
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 coolio said:
can't blame u for being mad i'd be too if i always tried so hard to make a point only to get embarrassed

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #66
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Ok.... and..... At the end of the day all of my friends list and the majority of n*ggas is still on MW3 >>>>>over BF3 regardless of what the guns look or sound like. The guns don't make the games the players do...
 6 years ago '06        #67
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
Ok.... and..... At the end of the day all of my friends list and the majority of n*ggas is still on MW3 >>>>>over BF3 regardless of what the guns look or sound like. The guns don't make the games the players do...

so u've basically confirmed that most ur friends suck at FPS' and have most likely already encountered a p*nis being consensually placed in their mouths....cool story bro
 6 years ago '08        #68
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 coolio said:
so u've basically confirmed that most ur friends suck at FPS' and have most likely already encountered a p*nis being consensually placed in their mouths....cool story bro
this n*gga Coolio stay fu*king with these dudes
 6 years ago '06        #69
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
Naw just confirmed that not everybody likes trash a.ss BF3 get over the debate dummy just cuz a n*gga rather play MW3 don't make n*ggas trash some n*ggas just don't like it. Only Lil B a.ss n*ggas like yourself bring p*nis and mouths into a conversation that had nothing to do with it grow up lil man. I can tell you a kid because you said "p*nis" who the fuq says p*nis kid. I can understand why you garbage as fuq in MW3 jus from the spam you write. But you did have a cool story sis...Now pull the d!ck out of ur a.ss and put it in your mouth cuz you have nothing of relevance to say
 6 years ago '06        #70
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Pro337 said:
this n*gga Coolio stay fu*king with these dudes
Why wouldn't he? He has nothing better to do with his pathetic life, he's better off eating some eggs tomorrow morning for breakfast with a tall glass of bleach. Just looking at his page I see he has no life....
 6 years ago '07        #71
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,692 | Props total: 17950 17950
 cboi3523 said:
Naw just confirmed that not everybody likes trash a.ss BF3 get over the debate dummy just cuz a n*gga rather play MW3 don't make n*ggas trash some n*ggas just don't like it. Only Lil B a.ss n*ggas like yourself bring p*nis and mouths into a conversation that had nothing to do with it grow up lil man. I can tell you a kid because you said "p*nis" who the fuq says p*nis kid. I can understand why you garbage as fuq in MW3 jus from the spam you write. But you did have a cool story sis...Now pull the d!ck out of ur a.ss and put it in your mouth cuz you have nothing of relevance to say
the same people who say fuq apparently
 6 years ago '08        #72
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
You would think these 2 games were opposite political parties the way mufu*kas bicker and sh*t. Its all for entertainment. Don't like it don't play it.
 6 years ago '08        #73
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 cboi3523 said:
Why wouldn't he? He has nothing better to do with his pathetic life, he's better off eating some eggs tomorrow morning for breakfast with a tall glass of bleach. Just looking at his page I see he has no life....
07-24-2010 07:16 PM - permalinkjoeyb8420
ok tough guy..ur scarin me so im gona log off now...ok yup thats me in every pic gettin my d!ck sucked right after..and i accept that L...thanks so much buddy my lifes so affected by that tthread that had me exposed in..ok now do urself the favor and me and dont write on my wall ever again..yup i take that L all day that what u wana hear..ok u got it tough guy...have a good nite bro
Report 07-24-2010 07:08 PM - permalinkjoeyb8420
ya ok buddy whatever u say.think..what ufollowin me on here see when i log on and sh*t homo..kid wh am i talkin to a computer screen..who are you? ok i accept that L bro..ya big L real ashamed...now can i go ...and can you leave me alone bro..like on some real sh*t..or u wana keep harassing my page..cause u can do that too coolio
Report 07-24-2010 08:34 AM - permalinkjoeyb8420
ur sh*t dont phase me my dude..cause u talkin about that dude in the pics..u aint talkin to me or about me..nice try tho..jokes on u and the rest of bx not me dummy
Report 07-24-2010 08:31 AM - permalinkjoeyb8420
ok ****** f*ggot...suck my fu*kin d!ck u crackhead a.ss fake a.ss username type n*gga..come see me to my face and say that sh*t i put money u wouldnt..so keep laughin on my wall cause im laughin too..ur a fu*kin joke kidd...this is real life..what ur doing on my wall aint or dont phase me so keep it up cause obviously u gota lota freetime ur u want my c*ck in ur mouth or somethin..go head respond back with a smiley waste more of my time arguing like 2 females that aint gona do nothin on a website..what a fu*kin joke..bigger joke than u and ur username and avy
Report 07-23-2010 12:04 AM - permalinkjoeyb8420
thats good i am a crazy person..come see me..ill show u how crazy i can really be and show u about being fake...ok tough guy keep callin me names on here coolio daddio...fu*kin homo...only a homo like you would get personal on a site like this..just stop writin on my wall and thinkin about me, its simple...im gona do myself the favor and delte this crazy persons acccount caust it aint me retard..nice try tho

Report 07-21-2010 05:04 PM - permalinkjoeyb8420
shut the fu*k up kidd...keep actin like u know me...come see me and know me..stop writin on my wall like i know u and this is facebook..u dont fu*kin know me..just let me be bro..why u so obsessed with what im doing its a fu*kin online its not even real..ur not real none of it is...wow dude..never seen so many fu*kin homos go crazy over a couple pics..that kids a fu*kin f*g too..why u think he posted him he musta been really mad or somethin..only a female type person would do that..im not like that..i duno bro whatever u think idont care..i mstill here nothings exposed..when nobody even knows me and that aint even my pics..but ok cause u said so buddy..have a good day man..
Report 07-20-2010 05:11 PM - permalinkjoeyb8420
ooh that tells alot bro..your scarin me now...im gona leave the site for good..thanks for doin me that favor..ur scarin me bro...wahhhh wahhh...that really hurt my feelins....the fu*k off my wall u f*g homo big mouthed type n*gga..just username..coolio like the crackhead? suck my d!ck too
Report 07-19-2010 06:45 PM - permalinkjoeyb8420
whos ashamed n*gga...u aint got proof of anything...but keep thinkin u know...why are youwriting on my wall who are you ...are you gay?

Last edited by el bundy; 12-28-2011 at 02:51 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy