BF3 v. MW3 [Guns]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2011, 05:13 PM         #21
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive been playing Battlefield 3 alot lately this game is too dope. Watching this video just makes me want to play it now.

Medics for the win.

PM me if you play it on PS3 and you want to squad up. I get alot of revive/heal points.
 6 years ago '06        #22
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4524 4524
 drumgangP said:

And people are talking realistic weapons when in BF3 you cant even cook fu*king grenades....n*ggas been cooking grenades in videogames since 96.

By the way im an avid BF3 supporter, just calling a spade a spade.
dawg..the goal for BF3 is to be realistic...name one person in any situation in real life that would wanna cook a grenade? mothafu*kas in the army dont pull the pin and stare at the sh*t..

youre lucky this dude didnt compare what the rockets sound like passing you n sh*t..you can blast rockets at buildings on MW3 and the glass barely breaks..retards
 6 years ago '04        #23
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,676 | Props total: 6814 6814
When COD4 & MW2 released I always thought COD had the best sounds..then BF3 dropped and made me laugh at how bad the MW3 sounds were. I like the fact that BF3 mimics the environment its being fired in --- ie. if you go inside a building or a cave and the sound changes. I also love the fact that you can hear rounds & RPG's go right past you. Another plus would be the great job they did at replicating the sound of a grenade or tank round exploding near your --- the ringing sound when everything goes silent. Although I've never heard it in real life, I have fired (by mistake) an M-16 with no ear plugs and that sound is dead on.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Full Clip said:
dawg..the goal for BF3 is to be realistic...name one person in any situation in real life that would wanna cook a grenade? mothafu*kas in the army dont pull the pin and stare at the sh*t..

youre lucky this dude didnt compare what the rockets sound like passing you n sh*t..you can blast rockets at buildings on MW3 and the glass barely breaks..retards
They also don't throw it immediately every time they pull the pin. Dumb a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I've been a big COD fan since COD:MW and I just picked up BF3 but I haven't played it online yet only the campaign. BF3 sounds better than any COD that I've played, that goes for the guns as well as the explosions and the way that people sound in the environment. I like the destruction in the game but it seems like some of the small things are lacking such as the ability to bullet penetrate and, as someone else already said, the ability to cook a grenade. Overall BF3 is a pretty nice game, I'd gladly buy another game in the series. I haven't played MW3 yet but I'll probably get it sooner or later.
 6 years ago '06        #26
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Y.G. said:
if you hold a grenade in your hand after pulling the pin for longer than 2 seconds..youre a fu*kin idiot..so why dont you go get one and blow yourself the fu*k up f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #27
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Full Clip said:

Y.G. said:
 Full Clip said:
if you hold a grenade in your hand after pulling the pin for longer than 2 seconds..youre a fu*kin idiot..so why dont you go get one and blow yourself the fu*k up f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Full Clip said:
Who said I would hold it longer than 2 seconds? Does Battlefield give you the option to hold it for even 1 extra second?
 6 years ago '11        #29
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,010 | Props total: 2238 2238
I go to the gun range quite a bit & everytime I play bf3 I think of the of the gun range. The sounds on this game are dead on. Like the recorded real life shooting. The echo sounds dead on as well. Real warfare sounding
 12-24-2011, 09:01 PM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said:
lol what are yall arguing for.

You know I asked my father, whose been in the military/working for the government for over 30 years about it and he said the beginner training for grenades was taking the pin out, and counting down "1003, 1002" and so on....They never train anyone to automatically pull the pin and toss it.

Enemies will simply toss them back at you................lol

If the goal is to be realistic then they failed horribly right there.
 6 years ago '06        #31
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Who said I would hold it longer than 2 seconds? Does Battlefield give you the option to hold it for even 1 extra second?
you aint dead yet?
 6 years ago '06        #32
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Nobody sits there counting to 3 especially using 1000's while cooking a grenade in real life

Secondly no enemy is going to walk over and pick up a grenade that just landed just to throw it back either.

We'll just pretend like floating guns with no recoil is more realistic because the skin on the gun looks more detailed with that nice glossy plastic look that hasn't evolved in 5 years
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 KSoraci7 said:
Nobody sits there counting to 3 especially using 1000's while cooking a grenade in real life

Secondly no enemy is going to walk over and pick up a grenade that just landed just to throw it back either.

We'll just pretend like floating guns with no recoil is more realistic because the skin on the gun looks more detailed with that nice glossy plastic look that hasn't evolved in 5 years
that gun in COD looked like if you pulled a trigger a flag would come out that says BANG!!!!

Word these n*ggas talking bout dudes pick in up live grenades where do they come up with this sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #34
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1286 1286
 tfc1193 said:
come on b you sound kinda dumb right now. if there is any team i like then i will wear the appearal. i have a 49ers jersey i have a detroit jersey and i have an NYG sweater. these are some of the other teams that i have liked over the years but my main team is miami
You aren't a die hard fan then.

You're selling out your team.
 12-24-2011, 10:58 PM         #35
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
You're biased.

Soon as you said die hard BF fan that was the end of it.

We need honest opinions around here...
an opinion is an opinion. regardless, it will be honest . being biased doesn't mean somebodys opinion is not honest. GTFO. BF > COD
 6 years ago '11        #36
tfc1193 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2758 2758
 rek0nize said:
You aren't a die hard fan then.

You're selling out your team.
lmao n*gga gtfo .. selling out my team would be reppin NE or NY or buffalo since they are my rivals. i think this is where u leave the thread now b...
 6 years ago '04        #37
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,676 | Props total: 6814 6814
 drumgangP said:
lol what are yall arguing for.

You know I asked my father, whose been in the military/working for the government for over 30 years about it and he said the beginner training for grenades was taking the pin out, and counting down "1003, 1002" and so on....They never train anyone to automatically pull the pin and toss it.

Enemies will simply toss them back at you................lol

If the goal is to be realistic then they failed horribly right there.
30 years? As someone who went through basic more recently, 2004 , i can say that isn't the case. Pull the pin, go into throwing pose and get rid of that ish --- now rather people do it in actual combat I can't say.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
MW3 sounds like cap guns and awful bland graphics......................
 6 years ago '06        #39
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
everybody knows BF3 sounds beautiful..cant say that same about COD's sh*tty recycled sounds tho

Y.G. said:
 Y.G. said:

yes..press the grenade button followed by the shooting button and u get to hold the grenade for as long as u like before throwing it

u cant claim a game doesnt allow u to do something just cause ure too stupid to know how to do it

Full Clip said:
 12-25-2011, 01:11 AM         #40
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao

that BF3 has to be playing through a stereo receiver

i've seen people play BF3 and guns sounded nothing like that

I didn't notice a difference at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy