BF3 v. MW3 [Guns]

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
5430 pageviews
73 comments

tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2758 2758
BF3 v. MW3 [Guns]

Thought this video was interesting. I have played both franchises and I am a die hard BF fan, but i do give other games such as COD a chance but ever since MW2 it seems as though the COD franchise is staying exactly where it is and the BF franchise is skyrocketing to new heights and more possibilities. But in this video you will hear examples of gun sounds from both games using one gun in BF and the same gun in COD

[video - click to view]

73 comments for "BF3 v. MW3 [Guns]"

6 years ago '10        #2
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
You're biased.

Soon as you said die hard BF fan that was the end of it.

We need honest opinions around here...
 6 years ago '07        #3
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 rek0nize said:
You're biased.

he never gave an opinion tho.
 6 years ago '11        #4
tfc1193 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
 rek0nize said:
You're biased.

i clearly said i give other games a chance. I'm a die hard miami dolphins fan but that doesn't mean i don't support other teams
 6 years ago '06        #5
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
BF does have great sound design.
 6 years ago '11        #6
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
Cod guns look more detailed.. But sound wack as sh!t......... Bf3 guns sounds way better.. And i dont even own bf3...... Psn. Jah916
 6 years ago '10        #7
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Cambury said:
he never gave an opinion tho.
His opinion is in the video
 6 years ago '10        #8
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 tfc1193 said:
i clearly said i give other games a chance. I'm a die hard miami dolphins fan but that doesn't mean i don't support other teams
How would you support other teams?? Do you buy Redskins jackets and wear them around??
 6 years ago '08        #9
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
i hate both of these p.o.s games and think u need to actually have good gameplay be4 u worry about all the other stuff

but saying that bf3 has some great realistic sounds...i remember being in a building and shooting a few off and sounding like i was actually in the building and the bullets sounded like they were right next to me...pretty sweet

but like i said both of these games suck people try and to defend both for no fu*king reason

edit: after watching the video cod is more realistic because everything in bf3 sounds like ur in a building...guns don't sound like that in wide open fields csound bouncing off of walls

Last edited by clenz7621; 12-24-2011 at 10:51 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #10
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 rek0nize said:
How would you support other teams?? Do you buy Redskins jackets and wear them around??
so you cant play and like both games just because theyre similar?
 6 years ago '11        #11
m0stincredible 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 16 16
word up...BF3 guns sound better...but i still play MW3
 6 years ago '05        #12
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 clenz7621 said:
i hate both of these p.o.s games and think u need to actually have good gameplay be4 u worry about all the other stuff

but saying that bf3 has some great realistic sounds...i remember being in a building and shooting a few off and sounding like i was actually in the building and the bullets sounded like they were right next to me...pretty sweet

but like i said both of these games suck people try and to defend both for no fu*king reason

edit: after watching the video cod is more realistic because everything in bf3 sounds like ur in a building...guns don't sound like that in wide open fields csound bouncing off of walls

You ever shot a gun? Because that echo sounds way more realistic then no echo at all.

Even if you're in a wide open feild you still hear an echo come back to you.
 6 years ago '05        #13
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
BF3 sounds where actuallt recorded from a swedish millitary training excerises, all the sounds in BF3 were recorded and then mastered in the studio. Ive been saying COD needs new sound design since before MW1 there guns sound like cap guns.
 6 years ago '07        #14
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 clenz7621 said:

Wtf r u talking about? U never bust no guns off a roof
 6 years ago '05        #15
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
the difference is the reverb in bf sound..... there pretty much the same.... cod guns look more detailed too
 6 years ago '04        #16
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
neither sound real.... however, there is no way to tell what this guy had his game settings and tv settings on

bf3 sounds a bit too much bass and like guy above said, like you are in a room shooting.... definitely sounds better than mw3 though
 6 years ago '11        #17
tfc1193 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
 rek0nize said:
come on b you sound kinda dumb right now. if there is any team i like then i will wear the appearal. i have a 49ers jersey i have a detroit jersey and i have an NYG sweater. these are some of the other teams that i have liked over the years but my main team is miami
 6 years ago '04        #18
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597

[pic - click to view]

12-24-2011, 04:36 PM         #19
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being an Engineer its easy to hear that the guns in Call of Duty were hit with serious compression and the reverb is pushed way down. BF3 guns sound more realistic cause their isnt a rough to how loud they sound....Their isnt any compression....Notice how the more he shoots towards the end of the video, you can hear it sound as if the guns are getting louder.....COD's guns are the same volume the entire time.

They obviously compress the sh*t outta COD Guns...hell honestly they sound like they were recorded in a small stuffy room, where as BF3's guns sound as if they were recorded in a large hollow building

The COD Guns look way more detailed and sh*t than the BF3 guns tho.....

And people are talking realistic weapons when in BF3 you cant even cook fu*king grenades....n*ggas been cooking grenades in videogames since 96.

By the way im an avid BF3 supporter, just calling a spade a spade.
 6 years ago '08        #20
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 clenz7621 said:

You sir are a dumb a.ss. Do you not see those mountains in the background. They did teach you in grade school that sound travels right? And at COD being more realistic. So guns have no recoil in real life then??

Anyway, it's clear what game has the better sounds :agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago