Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2011, 10:46 AM         #141
kngdngalng 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing i wanna know is why did he feel like he had to keep reminding us he was raised in a house full of women? so basically, "if you see b!tch in me it's because i was raised in a house full of women."?
 6 years ago '10        #142
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 1946 1946
some pretty good acting here
 6 years ago '07        #143
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 megalomaniacal said:
No your a dumbass this is real life f*ggot, his environment perpetuates his lifestyle.
Hiphop capitalizes off real gangsters who don't give a fu*k. Check the real status of Noriega, 50 cent, ricky Ross, scarface.

You f*ggots act surprised that real gangsters exist in the world, but bump jeezy and know every word, fu*king hypocrites. Go to Mexico/Columbia and tell a gangster hes a dumbass. Its just a lifestyle and culture whether you like it or not .
what the hell is the point of this post? you act like this is something we dont know.
 12-25-2011, 10:55 AM         #144
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the kid is obviously bad, no doubt.

My thing is, anti-police. I'm with the black dude for these reason only, cops are their own gang. There is a complex they have about behind that badge, that is the same as gang members have behind their colors, tats, etc... There is strength is numbers. There is a reason cops come 6+ deep for ONE man. So if you're going to talk to someone crazy, f!ght them or try to intimidate them one on one, in a position where NOBODY can go to jail as a result of whatever happens. By no means and I'm saying that they aren't good ol' white boy cops who can't throw those fist with the best of them, but fu*k it, if you're going to keep talking, take the gun off, put the radio down, and let's just go in the yard and f!ght.

I prefer it when inmates talk to the kids, cause you're talking about real life n*ggas who have been through the EXACT same situations. They have been where you have been, where you are, and probably where you are going.
 6 years ago '04        #145
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k this kid but hey...really no ones gonna say nothing about that second f*ggot cop who quoted denzel washington from training day, trying to sound hard ?!? i woulda been if i was there and that happened
 6 years ago '06        #146
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 240ka said:
hes "going hard" b/c he knows hes going home. if he knew it had to stay there for a couple days and mommy wasnt there, i bet hed sing a totally different tune
Exactly
 6 years ago '10        #147
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,525 | Props total: 1106 1106
This thread made me search for the entire episode online. My girl actually works in that jail. Nonetheless, if you watch the entire episode, dude totally turned around, went back and apologized and got his act together.

The turnaround is at 39:35

6 years ago '04        #148
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$655 | Props total: 101 101
The little dude off of boondocks grew up
 12-25-2011, 11:19 AM         #149
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs are mostly made up by low-self esteem individuals who don't want to see the world as it is.... instead they rely on other people to make their chores and want to have backup instead of relying on yourself, and they carry weapons like cowards..... when you see them in a group they want to intimidate a normal Joe, but when they are by themselves they won't do anything....... I hope all member gangs burn alive....
 12-25-2011, 11:37 AM         #150
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas love to grandstand talkin bout what they would do... and don't read the thread..Somebody said bruh made a turnaround like 4 pages back.....
 6 years ago '11        #151
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,654 | Props total: 4724 4724
 240ka said:
what the hell is the point of this post? you act like this is something we dont know.
the pus*y said hip hop was to blame for this and is acting like real gangsters don't exist in different races.

follow the convo or stfu
 6 years ago '09        #152
username2010 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
 Bullygohard1 said:
why because he didnt cry like a lil bi*ch and held his own when mfs was tryna down talk him

i see why your father hates you

exactly then they tried to talk nice like why its all about f!ghting. they were the ones in his face spitting and cursing and starting sh*t. I know its the way the show is but they cant have it both ways. What would they have done if the roles were reversed?
 6 years ago '09        #153
username2010 
space
space
space
 ruff said:
b/c he's 16 in jail :dancingcool:
hes in jail as a detterent not because he was found guilty in a court of law
 6 years ago '09        #154
username2010 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
yeah such a proud thing there... he'll be fu*kin dead or in jail by 18. but when his family is fu*kin mourning his death they can at least go back and say "he acted tough on tv and didnt cry like a bi*ch". and some idiot on boxden talked about how tough he was. fu*k outta here with that tough guy sh*t. they'll fold his lil bi*ch a.ss up first day in the pen.
act like a bi*ch in jail and see what happens to you
 6 years ago '05        #155
duck88 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 3 3
I don't understand when being scared became a weakness. You feel uncomfortable about a situation so you stay away from it and it could save your life! If I'm standing in front of a man that has k!lled someone or just beat the brakes off of somebody I'm not gonna f!ght this man, I'll be trying to get outta the situation, you can calk me a bi*ch from the hospital or grave. If your never scared how will you know when your life is in danger
 6 years ago '06        #156
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Bullygohard1 said:
why because he didnt cry like a lil bi*ch and held his own when mfs was tryna down talk him

i see why your father hates you
 6 years ago '10        #157
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
he was only hard because he knew he's on tv.
 6 years ago '05        #158
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2611 2611
the cops / inmates do act like as*holes but if it works, it works right? I haven't seen this episode but I've seen a few of the other ones where they went in too hard but at the end of the show the kids ended up doing better. I thought the one with Ashley, the 17 year old chick was ridiculous because everyone felt like she had an attitude I guess because she wasn't crying and wasn't exactly scared straight like the others. At the end she's gettin her degree though
 6 years ago '04        #159
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Birdman's Back said:
yeah such a proud thing there... he'll be fu*kin dead or in jail by 18. but when his family is fu*kin mourning his death they can at least go back and say "he acted tough on tv and didnt cry like a bi*ch". and some idiot on boxden talked about how tough he was. fu*k outta here with that tough guy sh*t. they'll fold his lil bi*ch a.ss up first day in the pen.
 6 years ago '05        #160
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
Fake a.ss Crip got Red shoes on!!!!

Get an education youngsta!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy