most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
sad situation
 12-25-2011, 08:12 AM         #122
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
and this is why white people dont respect black people.
Oh sh*t! You mean we're supposed to care?
Lmao

Ol' "mommy why couldn't I have been white?" a.ss n*ggas lurkin' with NO shame.

Least twice a week I do some routinely n*ggerish sh*t outside my house just to irritate my white neighbors.

& I gives an Aeon Fuhks

White folks didn't respect n*ggas enough to leave them the fuhk alone on their own land I'm sposed to play the eat & sleep tap dancin' yes boss role in 2011?
Lol stopit sucka a.ss n*gga

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-25-2011 at 08:18 AM..
 12-25-2011, 08:26 AM         #123
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Oh sh*t! You mean we're supposed to care?
Lmao

Ol' "mommy why couldn't I have been white?" a.ss n*ggas lurkin' with NO shame.

Least twice a week I do some routinely n*ggerish sh*t outside my house just to irritate my white neighbors.

& I gives an Aeon Fuhks

White folks didn't respect n*ggas enough to leave them the fuhk alone on their own land I'm sposed to play the eat & sleep tap dancin' yes boss role in 2011?
Lol stopit sucka a.ss n*gga
He the type of n*gga thats self conscious about buying watermelon in front of white people
 6 years ago '05        #124
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 253 253
so hes a fool but the cops cussing at 16 year old coming in to his face in the right?

smh some of yall are in the klan
 12-25-2011, 08:31 AM         #125
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i was cracking up when the "you finah box with god" dude was acting hard and the kid was like stfu
 12-25-2011, 08:38 AM         #126
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but in the other thread when dude tied up his daughter. basically bound and gagged her. everyone was like ya i got beat as a kid, big deal, it helped me. thats scaring you into not doing wrong. saying, i bet she straightens up. that kid maybe dont have nobody to beat his fu*king a.ss everyday growing up. so his mom takes him there, what else is she supposed to do. people over analyze it like dude held his own. no he didnt, he missed out completely on the lesson.
 6 years ago '10        #127
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 bigcabb said:
i wonder what his obituary gonna say in two years? and everybody on here know that if he continues that "i don't give a fu*k" mentality that's where he's ending up, on his local news paper. sh*t is sad man. sh*t is sad that n*ggas f!ghtin over territories that THEY DON'T OWN!!! wtf? Gov't roll up in there with they forces start marshall law what have you and what they gonna do? Rob the nearest black owned store. this is fu*ked!
I couldn't agree with you more...
 12-25-2011, 08:49 AM         #128
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICG said:
so hes a fool but the cops cussing at 16 year old coming in to his face in the right?

you think you can act like that in jail. isnt that the point. i mean you cannot do that. him just raising his hands like they said he would be beat the fu*k down. whole discrepancy is that the cop is white. obviously.
 12-25-2011, 09:01 AM         #129
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90sBaby said:
He the type of n*gga thats self conscious about buying watermelon in front of white people
type ma'fuhka who can't BBQ because he has white neighbors
 12-25-2011, 09:03 AM         #130
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol thing is, didn't dude turn his life around???
 6 years ago '05        #131
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
"Aww man, he's awesome because he didn't back down!" WTF will that solve? Nothing.
 6 years ago '09        #132
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 219 219
Who doesn't see the kids whole demeanor change when the "tough guy, I AM THE LAW" toycop left and the other ones had a whole different tone and approach? They got through to him and were able to communicate...while the other one wanted to show the camera he's such a tough guy.

That C.O. is a piece of sh*t and not any better than any one of the prisoners he "watches over"...one of them "I just barely got through high school and dropped out of community college pursuing a degree in criminal justice, never had any friends, dudes fu*ked every one of my girlfriends, I can't get any other job so I'm gonna take my life's frustrations out on other people and get paid for it" corrections officer...

I live in Upstate and there's a lot of correctional facilities here and there's a TON of dirty sh*t that goes down on a regular basis. Many lawsuits from the C.O.'s acting a fool thinking they are the greater power, until the law itself becomes their enemy because they abuse their power...
 6 years ago '10        #133
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 ruff said:
I see why white people hate y'all.
Him and me are two different people.
 12-25-2011, 09:31 AM         #134
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullygohard1 said:
why because he didnt cry like a lil bi*ch and held his own when mfs was tryna down talk him

i see why your father hates you
im white and im no gangster and that kid didnt do nothin but hold his own hes right hes not actually a convict so he dont have to listen to that cop try to push him into a corner and belittle him mad props for the guy stayin stiff in the cops "house"
 12-25-2011, 09:33 AM         #135
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
"Aww man, he's awesome because he didn't back down!" WTF will that solve? Nothing.
what is he suppose to do backdown like a bi*ch all the guy did was chuckle and the co started to belittle him and try to make him his bi*ch.
 12-25-2011, 09:38 AM         #136
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yeah such a proud thing there... he'll be fu*kin dead or in jail by 18. but when his family is fu*kin mourning his death they can at least go back and say "he acted tough on tv and didnt cry like a bi*ch". and some idiot on boxden talked about how tough he was. fu*k outta here with that tough guy sh*t. they'll fold his lil bi*ch a.ss up first day in the pen.
buddy your a fool u think u would do any better honestly the toughest guy in the world can go there if a group of them decide to bend ya over or just kick the sh*t outta ya then thats wuts gonna happen i hate ppl sayin this guy would get fu*ked up in jail cuz hes soft, man the pen dont care who u r everybody gets takin down a few tiers there
 6 years ago '11        #137
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 4790 4790
 Storchaveli said:
Sad. Poor dude sounds so young and will likely end up dead. The sad thing is hip hop perpetuates this.
No your a dumbass this is real life f*ggot, his environment perpetuates his lifestyle.
Hiphop capitalizes off real gangsters who don't give a fu*k. Check the real status of Noriega, 50 cent, ricky Ross, scarface.

You f*ggots act surprised that real gangsters exist in the world, but bump jeezy and know every word, fu*king hypocrites. Go to Mexico/Columbia and tell a gangster hes a dumbass. Its just a lifestyle and culture whether you like it or not .
 6 years ago '05        #138
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 ICG said:

I done it before, that's what happen when you see potential in someone or know the outcome of a bad situation before it happens. Your mentality is wrong talking about some klan sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #139
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
hes "going hard" b/c he knows hes going home. if he knew it had to stay there for a couple days and mommy wasnt there, i bet hed sing a totally different tune
 6 years ago '06        #140
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 Tha754kid said:
Updates come on at the end of the show. They showed this last night. Dude got kicked outta the scared straight jail tour for talking sh*t to an inmate.

Then in the update at the end, this cat did a 180. Said he aint wanna end up dead. Stopped hanging out and got new friends. Entered an after school tutoring program too. After that, he went back to the jail and apologized to all the officers he disrespected too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy