Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
calle13 411 heat pts411
space
space
$5,234 | Props total: 8659 8659
this is old ! seen this last year
 6 years ago '05        #102
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz need to get hd......them was tears in homies eyes..........he talked a good game though
aint nothin wrong with a lil tears here and there it's not like he was ballin 'cuz his feelings was hurt dude was so full of rage and he can't go 'head and smack an officer. bet if n*gga didnt have a badge and he was in his streets it woulda been a wrap no tears needed. i know how homie feel.
 6 years ago '07        #103
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,418 | Props total: 589 589
 Sammyboi22 said:
He is a useless person and more of a burden to society than a help. He will do nothing with his life besides cause more violence and waste the court systems money. call me an as*hole but its the truth. He doesnt care about his own life so why should anyone else?
People need to realize that kids are not born this way. People are the product of their environment. He needs guidance. One of the reasons our youth is so fu*ked up is people like you just write kids like this off.
 12-25-2011, 02:19 AM         #104
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll give it to him he went hard but wrong path to go down he'll be there soon hopefully he can learn from it and move on...
 6 years ago '04        #105
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 skullfiend said:
this.

the other inmate tried to imtimidate him, talking bout 'u f!ght with me, your f!ghting with god;

the police officer started the aggresive sh*t.
you think youre just gonna talk to people like they're pus*y and they're just supposed to let it slide?
man, i saw a b*tch get tazered by the police a few days ago

i'm straight on acting "tough" against police

them muhf*ckas are legally trained to f*ck people up w/ weapons like pepper spray, a tazer, a baton, and most importantly, multiple guns

i respect dude for standing his ground, but him not being an inmate is the only thing that kept his jaw from being broken

i have two older brothers who have been f*cked up by police on multiple occasions

i'm straight on that
 6 years ago '10        #106
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1439 1439
 UpTownClips said:
Why dident they show the part wheres hes crying and thanking the cops at the end of the episode apologizing for his behavior and shaking there hands? Anyone can put up a front
this when his mom came in he was sobbin like a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #107
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Normally I say fu*k this lil clown acting so tough

But in this context of a program designed to treat you like sh*t to break you down and scare you, cops yelling in your face telling you "I'm in your face, now do something!", put you in a room of inmates who are brought in to sit there and basically say "you ain't bad, I'll eat you alive" etc, I don't blame him for acting the way he did.

That's all he's ever known, of course he's gonna try to save face.
 6 years ago '10        #108
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
its not his fault, if someone i knew screamed my name in that situation i might laugh too, and if the cop got in my face like that, i wouldnt like it either, all he did was laugh, the cop didnt have to get in his face KNOWING he'd be pissed about that..
 6 years ago '10        #109
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
cops always act like its ok if you f!ght them saying " IM IN YOUR FACE NOW DO SOMETHING " well the problem is if we do something, cop can arrest you, if it was in the streets, that cop wouldnt be in his face like that he'd be too pus*y
 6 years ago '05        #110
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
dude was crying in the hallway, he did give a fu*k
the other guy in blue and the white huge guy got his number , he would get fu*ked up had day 1 for starting sh*t like that
 6 years ago '11        #111
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
The way I see it they only act tuff cause they know its only so such that can happen, main thing being they know the inmates can't lay hands on em.

Almost everybody I hang wit on a daily basis has bn to prison and im finna become a co myslf....trust me.....sh*ts a totally different animal in there
 6 years ago '05        #112
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
put the dude in at shower time
with a bar of soap
 12-25-2011, 05:57 AM         #113
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
You're defending a statistic.

You're sensitive.
Isn't everyone a statistic?
 6 years ago '08        #114
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
fu*king loosers
 12-25-2011, 06:39 AM         #115
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H00DR4T said:
ayo tell this n*gga to back up 2ft cuhhz
let me tell you somethin you boxin wit me you boxin wit GOD homeboy
 6 years ago '08        #116
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
A lot of bytch a.ss dude exposing themselves in this thread. Merry Christmas!
 6 years ago '06        #117
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
Sad. Poor dude sounds so young and will likely end up dead. The sad thing is hip hop perpetuates this.

GhostDon said:

Look, I don't promote gang violence, but to the the homie that held his own....
You're an idiot. Held his own against WHAT? Officers trying to make him realize that that facility will be his future, at best, if he doesn't change his ways? At worst, a tag on his toe. Sometimes you fools gotta realize that you're putting on that barrier and bullsh*t bravado against people who are trying to HELP you.
 12-25-2011, 07:18 AM         #118
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he the guy who these fake rappers try ta be like tho
 6 years ago '05        #119
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
when will people quit complimenting kids like this for acting stupid and be the same ones crying saying they didn't deserve to go to jail or get shot. This sh*t not cool at all, because we know he wouldn't survive in a prison with that attitude cause them dudes will k!ll & r*pe that cat. I saw that episode and all I did was or that whole episode because I knew a dude just like that & when he got a little older he tried robbing someone & got shot and k!lled. But I wish they showed the end where dude turned everything around, alot of dudes are like that now, even females where they're acting out which is sad. Really don't know what's wrong with today's youth. They have it so much better than previous generations but still not satisfied and some just have bad parents, who had kids when they still continue to act like kids themselves.

Last edited by rippac4; 12-25-2011 at 07:54 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #120
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 vickfan said:
lmfao you think these officers care about those kids?
you probably don't watch the show because if you did you'll see alot of them officers become mentors to them kids and spent there free time with them to keep them out of trouble.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago