16 year old Crip going hard in a scared straight program

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
yeah I'm not gonna applaud this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '10        #62
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Bullygohard1 said:
why because he didnt cry like a lil bi*ch and held his own when mfs was tryna down talk him

i see why your father hates you
Are you twelve? This cat is really trying to glorify this sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #63
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
dis n*gga is lost..
 6 years ago '05        #64
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20898 20898
 kc10785 said:
Just wanted to quote this again because people is still defending a guy that know he was wrong and change his ways. If he manage to turn his life around after this show even with it not going the way it was aim to go then for "this guy" the scared straight program work.
Didn't see that post.. Good looking out. Good for him if he managed to turn his life around, cause by the way it looked, dude was gonna end up in a bad way.
 12-24-2011, 03:46 PM         #65
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Acting hard in a controlled secured environment doesn't make you hard, is it in a prison? yeah, do you think there is any chance at all any of these kids could get hurt? fu*k no, behind those cameras are probably 40 guys with bean bag guns, tazers etc. and all those inmates get full cavity searches before hand.
 6 years ago '05        #66
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12540 12540
 ruff said:
I see why white people hate y'all.
"yall?"

Fact of the matter is those same white people you think hate blacks, are the same white people who hate mexicans,asians, and whoever the hell else that isn't white. Fact of the matter is you other minorities are too stupid to realize it. Blacks are just more vocal and less prone to put up with sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
All of these social problems come back to their parents and the environments they're raised in; but some parents are weak, and raise weak kids that become weak unproductive members OUR society.

Everyone that brings up the race card needs to leave their house and travel America this is not a city problem, or suburban problem its and social problem that exists in America but public officials turn their heads to these institutional issues because there is a ton of money to be made off social problems
 6 years ago '04        #68
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 Cantankerous said:
Wait so you give credit to the program for the kid changing his life on his OWN, AFTER the program, when the officers themselves, kicked him out? They were the ones to change him, the most difficult kid? Please, they didn't give a sh*t about making a difference, they kicked the one who needed the most help, out. It's called beyond scared straight, but the stupidity of the program did nothing:

1. They kicked out the kid who needed help the most, that kid changed his life on his OWN
2. The kid in the same episode who wanted to be in law enforcement, they praised and let him come back to the jail to help, ended up being expelled from school for bringing a BB gun.

How the fu*k does the program work, the worst kid made a change on his own without them, the kid who wanted to change and cooperated, got extra help, turned for the worst.

Ignorant thinking, this is why the ineffective program exist, because as DARE was referred to, "the worlds biggest pet rock," just there for comfort.

Wake up, if the program meant anything, they wouldn't be pulling softass kids who smoke weed, and talk back to their parents off the streets, they'd line up ones worse than this kid, and actually try to make a change by not doing the stupid "scared" tactics. Telling a kid he is going to end up dead and in jail for smoking weed, and cutting school, the logic is so far spread apart, its nothing but stupidity all across.

so you going to tell me before him going on this show he was looking to change? You can believe the tough act if you want but when he got home and his emotions calm down that sh*t that was said to him about him being dead and stuff sunk in. At the end of the day he know what was said to him was the truth that's why he went back to apologize to them.I'm not arguing about hot effective this program is but i am going to say this program change his life for the better that day.

Let's be realistic you bring up the boy with the BBgun I never seen a get straight program work 100% nothing works 100% we know kids going to go though this program and not change but we do know some do and the as*hole of the bunch was one of them.

Last edited by kc10785; 12-24-2011 at 03:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Hold That said:
"yall?"

Fact of the matter is those same white people you think hate blacks, are the same white people who hate mexicans,asians, and whoever the hell else that isn't white. Fact of the matter is you other minorities are too stupid to realize it. Blacks are just more vocal and less prone to put up with sh*t.
True
 6 years ago '08        #70
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
u live by the sword, u die by the sword...

nuff said...
 12-24-2011, 03:55 PM         #71
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All cops act the same, bi*ch a.ss fool with a speech impediment. Also that gang sh*t is retarded, both sides are dumb as fu*k. fu*king conforming a.ss system.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Bigmouf 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 866 866
I think older dudes have the right to discipline any kids like that. I kno i do. sh*t gets real after 1 slap in the mouf!
 12-24-2011, 03:56 PM         #73
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k those pigs
 6 years ago '08        #74
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 IronMaiden said:
Acting hard in a controlled secured environment doesn't make you hard, is it in a prison? yeah, do you think there is any chance at all any of these kids could get hurt? fu*k no, behind those cameras are probably 40 guys with bean bag guns, tazers etc. and all those inmates get full cavity searches before hand.
I don't know about today but in the 90's, those prisoners tried to grope my cousin.

I'm telling you, they need to stop with this retarded sh*t with the police guards and use the "I'm gonna r*pe your b00tyhole" prisoners on these teens.

Go as far as making them hold some baby oil as the prisoners strip to their undies and demanding them to rub the baby oil on their chest.
 6 years ago '04        #75
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 Young Buck said:
They need to just bring the prisoners that r*ped the newcomers in their as*holes to talk to these kids.

Bring the dudes that's the size of Kimbo Slice and have them speak s3xually to those kids while they take off their shirts, rub their n*pples and blow kisses towards them.

Ain't none of those dudes would want to commit crime again, the sh*t worked for my cousin, he went from gangbanger to becoming a middle school math teacher.

Getting beat up doesn't really mean sh*t to these cats, you can recover from that L but getting r*ped in the a.ss while forced to toss another dude's salad while he has jelly in his a.ss?

You'll NEVER recover from that sh*t

6 years ago '04        #76
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 Young Buck said:
They need to just bring the prisoners that r*ped the newcomers in their as*holes to talk to these kids.

Bring the dudes that's the size of Kimbo Slice and have them speak s3xually to those kids while they take off their shirts, rub their n*pples and blow kisses towards them.

Ain't none of those dudes would want to commit crime again, the sh*t worked for my cousin, he went from gangbanger to becoming a middle school math teacher.

Getting beat up doesn't really mean sh*t to these cats, you can recover from that L but getting r*ped in the a.ss while forced to toss another dude's salad while he has jelly in his a.ss?

You'll NEVER recover from that sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #77
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
they failed at reaching that kid because they approach the situation with this kid the same way they do with the others. you can't scare straight every kid. you either have to have somebody who is a ex-banger to reach this kid or boot camp.
 6 years ago '09        #78
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
I was just on the Grand Jury and on our last day we went on a tour of our county jail.. I walked past a 20 man cell and I swear it looked like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #79
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
lol i saw this episode and was at the fact they kicked him out of the tour
 12-24-2011, 04:18 PM         #80
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago