16 year old Crip going hard in a scared straight program

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 Ni2 said:
this is scared straight. you think its about being a bi*ch. this dude will be lucky to end up in custody. dude lives his life for other people. which is sad because in the end nobody cares about him. those people he impresses dont give a fu*k. i mean most people know this but idk how someone can defend this kids actions. even the inmates, who you know were him like 10 years ago, sit there like that kid is fu*ked.

only positive thing this kid brings to the table is hopefully everyone else in the program seen how much of a fu*king fool he looks like.
 6 years ago '06        #22
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,421 | Props total: 2622 2622
I cant even say anything bad about dude. If thats how he chooses to live his life thats his choice but I respect him for not backing down like a bi*ch.
 12-24-2011, 12:54 PM         #23
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why dident they show the part wheres hes crying and thanking the cops at the end of the episode apologizing for his behavior and shaking there hands? Anyone can put up a front
 6 years ago '08        #24
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
Life, nobody cares about yours more than you. Kids don't know that. Kids have no idea.
 6 years ago '04        #25
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
these shows got it all wrong and got yall thinkin its go chanhge deez kids
 6 years ago '05        #26
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
I wonder if they will use the proceeds to pay for his funeral in the next few months to a year.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 utdpridah said:
I wonder if they will use the proceeds to pay for his funeral in the next few months to a year.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #28
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
He is a useless person and more of a burden to society than a help. He will do nothing with his life besides cause more violence and waste the court systems money. call me an as*hole but its the truth. He doesnt care about his own life so why should anyone else?
 6 years ago '06        #29
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 lato9905 said:
I cant even say anything bad about dude. If thats how he chooses to live his life thats his choice but I respect him for not backing down like a bi*ch.
Thats the type of sh*t that gets people k!lled. Pride is helpful in certain situations yet with youth today seems to be their downfall. hence why people are murdered over twitter posts and candy bars.
 6 years ago '04        #31
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
I'm sorry but the people defending him really don't sound very intelligent. It's one thing to have heart, it's another thing to throw your entire life away to be some fu*king pawn, and be too hardheaded to realize that you're the fu*king moron in the room. I love how people think it's cool to just throw away your entire life as long as you do it with a straight face.

Like ya'll honestly respect this guy for being a total nothing in life just cause he didnt do it "like a bi*ch"? lmao
 6 years ago '07        #32
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
yeah he was goin hard until the other kids left then started crying......like it was said before, anybody can put up a front when other people are around
 6 years ago '06        #33
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
What happened to him? Anyone got updates?
 6 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
them teenagers ain't tough unless they got a weapon on their hand

hopefully he gets his life straightened out, no kids need to be dyin or going to prison over some bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #35
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
White never respected black ppl....wtf are yall talkin about
we dont respect yall neither
 6 years ago '11        #36
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,488 | Props total: 21264 21264
 Panasonic said:

He actually made a turn around at the end. If I recall correctly, he had mentor at the end helping him stay out of trouble. He also went back and apologized to the staff.
 6 years ago '04        #37
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 Panasonic said:
Updates come on at the end of the show. They showed this last night. Dude got kicked outta the scared straight jail tour for talking sh*t to an inmate.

Then in the update at the end, this cat did a 180. Said he aint wanna end up dead. Stopped hanging out and got new friends. Entered an after school tutoring program too. After that, he went back to the jail and apologized to all the officers he disrespected too.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
 6 years ago '05        #39
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I applaud the kid. He is aware of his environment, and chose to live in it. Him crying wasn't him being a pus*y or a front, anyone living a life in the streets, will tear up about their mothers fear, I have at one point, had the same conversation. Even more, for the toughest, hardheaded kid there, he on his own will and desire, decided to change.

You can't do nothing but respect the kid for being in control of his life, and having the ability to not only do negative, but transform his identity and lifestyle towards productivity, on his own, without some dumbass ineffective program, trying to scare him to do so.

Even more, I've read the studies on programs like these, they are complete ineffective, and even more, statistics show, children who go through them, are more likely to end up in jail.

The findings were grim: 20-year-olds who�d had DARE classes were no less likely to have smoked marijuana or cigarettes, drunk alcohol, used "illicit" drugs like cocaine or heroin, or caved in to peer pressure than kids who�d never been exposed to DARE. But that wasn�t all. "Surprisingly," the article states, "DARE status in the sixth grade was negatively related to self-esteem at age 20, indicating that individuals who were exposed to DARE in the sixth grade had lower levels of self-esteem 10 years later." Another study, performed at the University of Illinois, suggests some high school seniors who�d been in DARE classes were more likely to use drugs than their non-DARE peers.

The weakness in the old DARE program, as several studies suggest, was the simplicity of its message and its panic-level a.ssertions that "drug abuse is everywhere." Kids, program directors learned, don�t respond well to hyperbole, and both the "Just Say No" message and the hysteria implied in the anti-drug rhetoric were pushing students away. It�s also possible, some researchers speculate, that by making drugs seem more prevalent, or "normal" than they actually are, the DARE program might actually push kids who are anxious to fit in towards drugs.

Read more:

Read more:
 6 years ago '05        #40
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20993 20993
I respect the kid for standing up for himself, because he knew the officer couldn't put his hands on him, but at the same time, he'll be in the system within a year or two, if not in the grave. Mad respect to the officers that do this sh*t, they're just trying to save kids' lives. If they get through to just a couple of them, they've done their job.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy