Tattoo Artist Responds To Drake, "Please Say That Drake Actually Wants To F*ck Me Up. I Will Totally

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2011, 12:43 PM         #61
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k drake hes an as*hole
 6 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 Esdot said:
the fu*k? I dont remember this episode
he ripped his shirt but the titty there somebody added some how
 12-24-2011, 12:54 PM         #63
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
So,if drake some how ends up beating the sh*t out of common,qtip,and this fat guy,what will be yalls reaction?
There is no IF, it's fu*king drake.. guy couldn't beat up an infant.
 6 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Canada get your boy, he about to get k!lled by some Tattoo guy who probably did Prison time
 6 years ago '04        #65
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
goofnugget
 6 years ago '08        #67
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 eza said:
While drake is not tough at all this tattoo artist is absolutely as*hole he should have never did that on the girls head she obviously has mental problems
hes a tattoo artist not a moralist, so i mean he gotta eat, its her money, fu*k drak, and we out tis bi*ch 2012.
 6 years ago '11        #68
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
goofnugget
 6 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Mr MetroATL said:
goofnugget tho?
That sh*t is funny.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
these n*ggas really tryin to test drake out here
 6 years ago '11        #71
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
sh*t aint the artists fault, its what she wanted and the customers always right.....

Lets say you build houses for a living, Some fu*ktard rapper, lets call him Drake, wants you to build him a mansion made out of solid gold and is willing to pay cash, in full, up front, of course YOU KNOW its a dumbass idea, but thats your job. So you build Drake's new house of gold, he paid you up front as promise, 2 weeks later in all of his fu*ktardery he gets his face kicked in, cant rap (or pretend to sing) anymore, gets dropped from his label and cant afford his new golden home and has to live in some shiny a.ss pants MC Hammer style. Are y'all gonna let people blame you or say its your fault for building his new golden mansion? NO, his dumbass wanted a mansion made of pure gold and had the money to pay for it, all you did was your job.
Artist did is job, felt bad for a min, then said "fu*k it, she made her decision (repeatedly)"
 6 years ago '08        #72
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,004 | Props total: 9809 9809
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

Ayoo ths me the n*gga Birdman nummba 1 stunna.YMCMB$...fu*k wit Drizzy and we gunna paint the town red ya feel me...1 milli...2milli billionaire plehboiii... jus called my son Weezy jr nd he in beast mode...we the business ...long hair dont care YMCMB n*gga all day stunnin'...
LOL, it's sh*t like this that makes me love BX
 12-24-2011, 01:56 PM         #73
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame what fame would do to a human being. Drake called that man out and he defends himself and you n*ggas take up for him. Tattoo dude is fake, but Drake is hard for doing the same sh*t for no reason? fu*k is up with the guy on guy pr0n these days, nothing but d!ck riding
 12-24-2011, 02:09 PM         #74
SplenderousGem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your a GOOFNUGGET my n*gga, lol imma start using that
 6 years ago '04        #75
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
lmfao at drake being called out on getting tough....how the fu*k you gunna tough talk a muthafu*ka who is doing your job and that you know nothing about....i hope he beats drakes a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #76
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
 BoutMyPaper said:
Yeah, Because its really a good look for the biggest name in music to f!ght some high school drop put tattoo artist. Drake can make one call and have that n*gga fall of the face of the earth. Period!
He got a.ssassination money
n*gga.........

please! Anybody can get touched, fu*k Drake!
 6 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Some of these comments are fu*king ridiculous. I dont know if yall are trollin or serious. I know yall are fans of drake but that n*gga threatened the tattoo artist first and you really expected him not to respond??? and when he does yall wanna diss him???? I really dont get it....i dont understand the thought process of some of you kids...

i hope he beats the sh*t outta drake if it ever goes down....matter of fact, i really dont give a fu*k but it would be comical if that tattoo artist beat drake a.ss....
 12-24-2011, 03:06 PM         #78
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
Some of these comments are fu*king ridiculous. I dont know if yall are trollin or serious. I know yall are fans of drake but that n*gga threatened the tattoo artist first and you really expected him not to respond??? and when he does yall wanna diss him???? I really dont get it....i dont understand the thought process of some of you kids...
exactly, and I fu*k with some of dudes music but a spade is a mothafu*kin' spade mayne
 6 years ago '07        #79
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551

Drake gonna be in that wheel chair again
 6 years ago '04        #80
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
drake gonna get that a.ss whooped
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy