Michael Jordan just set black people back 50 years over some damn shoes

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2011, 04:09 PM         #121
sincere30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmafo dude said ima shoe conafua at the 1:49 mark :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #122
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #123
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
half of those people out there rent is due next week and they'll rather buy some shoes before they pay it. Get Money Boys? The dude in the purple jacket is a IDIOT! Why do did they let this dumb a.ss on tv? Everybody out there is low educated living off of the govt anyways.... for some shoes!?!? back to this get money boys thing... you think bill gates and warren buffett talk about how much money they got? Its always the ignorent n*ggaz who talk about how much money they gettin and in reality, they just sittin on they a.ss lettin their female or mother support them..... Is this what my black brothers and sisters turning into? Did MLK NOT take enough a.ss whippins to improve our race?
 6 years ago '11        #124
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 jplaydadon said:
i swear you self righteous mofos in this thread can go to hell. always acting like you are the proper negro as compared to someone else. there are uneducated ppl everywhere, probably you too, but you find it nice to sh*t on your own people. i know where greenspoint is, and its some fools over there, but there were also competent kids who they could have asked to speak on behalf of the event, if they were really about media integrity. but no, like the media has always done, it selectively puts people in front of a camera, or covers events in a certain way to portray certain people in a certain light for larger more sinister purposes. people see sh*t like that and use that to justify what ever evil prejudices they have against people and its plain wrong. and sh*t bedsides, its america, ppl of all races and economic levels pack lines all the time for sh*t in high demand, esp at this time of year, no matter the product. jordans, ipads, iphones, toy stores, game releases etc....

noam chomsky talks about this in manufacturing consent, and hes not the only one. but maybe reading a little will give you a different perspective instead of just sh*tting on your own people and stereotyping them

Look homie I feel you but the problem is Society will Never take responsibility for itself EVER. We know that the media, news and every other form of sending out information puts idiots in the limelight. The thing about that is WE act surprised as fu*k when they do this. We're so surprised we act llike we didnt know this was even happening. In my opinion there are two types of black people educated and uneducated, obviously those idiots are uneducated. It takes hard work to become educated in this country, but it takes even harder work to be uneducated. Watching that news segment look at what those idiots had to do to get put on tv. Wait in line for hours in the cold wit there kids waiting to give $180 to a man(MJ) who cares less about black people than George Bush!! That sh*t takes HARD WORK! Besides college school is free, becoming uneducated requires effort it takes a special type of person to turn down something they know they'll need and not give two fu*ks about it.
 6 years ago '04        #125
crownroyall2k 
space
space
$955 | Props total: 0 0
Its a shame how we as a race act over material things like shoes!!!! Why cant we be lined up heading into church like that?
 6 years ago '08        #126
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Why is it that if I say i'm embarrassed by this, it has do be in relation to how white people view us? As a black make, i'm just embarrassed to see other black people act that way. One of the main points of the civil rights movement was to instill that we are all family, brothers and sisters, and we are our brothers keeper.

I just want to see us do better so we can BE better. White people can call us nig.gers and monkeys all the way up the socio-economic latter, AS LONG AS WE'RE CLIMBING IT. Every "get money boys" reference, every.ammonia instead of pneumonia statement, every robbery at the bus stop for a pair of J's does embarrass me, it does make me ashamed, it does anger me. And if because it does not effect you personally, you can't see why we care so much than your opinion is null and void anyway.

And by the way, when was the last time you heard if someone being robbed for their Harry Potter tickets, world of warcraft game or iPad after standing in line?
 6 years ago '11        #127
King Henry 548 heat pts548 OP
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
at these fake a.ss Malcolm X's in this thread. n*gga watch the fu*king video. It's supposed to be funny, sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #128
space
space
They gonna catch Ammonia though

Last edited by King Henry; 12-24-2011 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #129
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
at these fake a.ss Malcolm X's in this thread. n*gga watch the fu*king video. It's supposed to be funny, sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #130
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 4872 4872
 Jacc Blacc said:
except people dont have their babies wrapped in blankets at 3am getting "ammonia" and the "get money boys" arent there
 12-24-2011, 05:03 PM         #131
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IKR...

n*ggas is hilarious in this thread. They say we gotta do better, but yet won't start with themselves.

6 years ago '04        #132
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 4872 4872
 popsjenkins said:
Why is it that if I say i'm embarrassed by this, it has do be in relation to how white people view us? As a black make, i'm just embarrassed to see other black people act that way. One of the main points of the civil rights movement was to instill that we are all family, brothers and sisters, and we are our brothers keeper.

I just want to see us do better so we can BE better. White people can call us nig.gers and monkeys all the way up the socio-economic latter, AS LONG AS WE'RE CLIMBING IT. Every "get money boys" reference, every.ammonia instead of pneumonia statement, every robbery at the bus stop for a pair of J's does embarrass me, it does make me ashamed, it does anger me. And if because it does not effect you personally, you can't see why we care so much than your opinion is null and void anyway.

And by the way, when was the last time you heard if someone being robbed for their Harry Potter tickets, world of warcraft game or iPad after standing in line?
all that needs be taken from this vid is the anchors reactions they were baffled at that sh*t!
 12-24-2011, 05:05 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is no different the lines for the new iphone or ipad.......the only difference is its black people......so why not mock them..............
 6 years ago '10        #134
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
you was thirsty for that hot topic huh? ol self hatin a.ss ****. go tap dance for massa while you tell him how you so ashamed of your own race.
 6 years ago '05        #135
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
CORNY a.ss RACIST WHITE BOY.... U white people worry more about african americans then pus*y... Go fishing our something There was more white people in line here than blacks... U the ones who brings tents and sh*t and sleep outside chic fill a grand opening fu*king LAMES
 6 years ago '05        #136
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
you won't see white people at that mall brother lol

You dumb or something... Every white person is not rich... Take a trip to the trailers u might see ur cousin... Red pimpled face MUTHFUKKA
 6 years ago '04        #137
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2568 2568
 6 years ago '11        #138
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you was thirsty for that hot topic huh? ol self hatin a.ss ****. go tap dance for massa while you tell him how you so ashamed of your own race.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #139
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

[pic - click to view]

yep and I bet you wish you was white ol bi*ch a.ss n*gga

you the type of n*gga to wife a beluga whale lookin bi*ch just to say you got a white woman
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
yep and I bet you wish you was white ol bi*ch a.ss n*gga

you the type of n*gga to wife a beluga whale lookin bi*ch just to say you got a white woman
Tell em why you mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy