Michael Jordan just set black people back 50 years over some damn shoes

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 jplaydadon said:
im all up in this thread lol. because subconsciously many of those people are seeking the respect of white ppl or some other race because they are insecure. and much of that insecurity has been institutionally forced upon us and reinforced due to lack of proper education, from pre-k to college, on media manipulation, black history, history in general etc, and a brainwashing into contemporary white values. man im so fu*kin heated right now it makes no sense. and ill i see on facebook is stupid a.ss friends of mine who because they are in college and sh*t, talkin down on their own people. i could hit a mofo in his mouth right now
Nicely put. Because of our history, black people have been conditioned in so many ways and this is a perfect example...Yet, we can't get any type of reperations lol..Sorry for the rant lol, I digress..
 6 years ago '06        #82
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
Boondocks episode waiting to happen.....

Last edited by 01seay; 12-24-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 12-24-2011, 02:18 PM         #83
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeoWhoa said:
This is so sad it seems like a comedy skit but its real.
this needs to be a boondocks episode or dave chappelle skit
 6 years ago '11        #84
Viviana 12 heat pts12
space
space
$358 | Props total: 60 60
 Demac said:
ok fu*ktards! Unless you are black, you will never understand what it is like to be black. sh*t like this is annoying because it further feeds into the stereotype of black people being ignorant, slow, and dumb. The corporate world is mainly white, and most of them think what they see on tv is how all black folks act. We have to work 50x better that we are "equal". I work in corporate America...this sh*t is embarrassing...
i hate to be the bearer of bad news to you....but regardless of how much you acheive in life, at the end of the day, the SAME white people who follow stereo types will be the same white people who will ALWAYS look at you as a "n.igger" (i hate that word, but i had to use it this one time.)

if you dont believe me just look back at how all the racist people came out of the woodwork when Obama, a black man, was running for President.

instead of you being mad at the small crowds of people who support stereotypes, why dont you divert that anger toward the large crowds of people who actually follow stereotypes? makes alot more sense

if black people were to get their stuff together to a point where the racists stereotypical peole didnt have anything to support their views, they would simply make new negative stereotypes OR just destroy the good community that the black people built. example: Black Wallstreet
 12-24-2011, 02:19 PM         #85
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
It's not Jordan's fault. It's the consumer-minded blacks acting a fool that are at fault.
If they put more than 100 pairs in the entire city people wouldn't have to do that sh*t. And they don't even put them in places that doesn't have a "high enough" black demographic. Maybe white people want the shoes too, but they only put them out there for black people to k!ll each other over because it's 5,000 n*ggas tryna get 100 shoes.
 6 years ago '04        #86
C. Carter 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 82 82
Nike laughing all the way to the bank.
 6 years ago '07        #87
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 262 262
 RileyEsco said:
That dude at 1:12 is the same dude that snapped on the old racist guy.

"Imma show you how to get Black"
 6 years ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 RileyEsco said:
That dude at 1:12 is the same dude that snapped on the old racist guy.

That black kid was a piece of sh*t, you could tell. As a black man, I don't condone the old white dude saying "punk black", but I've seen my fair share of racists, and this is definitely on the lighter end. I'd be frustrated as sh*t too if I was disrespected by some young punk like that, regardless of race. The kid lost as soon as he put his hands on the dude.
 6 years ago '04        #89
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

White People: 184237954534789437
Black People: 100 (Obama )

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Viviana said:
:agreement6:

it always bothered me to hear particular black people mention how "embarassed" they are from silly actions of people in their own race. why would you feel entitled to be embarassed by someone elses ignorance, just because they share the same skin color as you?

im hispanic and i dont get "embarassed" when i hear about some of the silly things that mexicans do.

why should you care what people think about your race, especially if you are fully aware that only dumb people judge a person based on race in the first place
 jplaydadon said:
im all up in this thread lol. because subconsciously many of those people are seeking the respect of white ppl or some other race because they are insecure. and much of that insecurity has been institutionally forced upon us and reinforced due to lack of proper education, from pre-k to college, on media manipulation, black history, history in general etc, and a brainwashing into contemporary white values. man im so fu*kin heated right now it makes no sense. and ill i see on facebook is stupid a.ss friends of mine who because they are in college and sh*t, talkin down on their own people. i could hit a mofo in his mouth right now
cosign both of these

any black person that says they are "embarrassed" by this kinda sh*t or that "black people got set back 50 years" is a self hating **** that makes themself look worse than the actual people they feel shame from
 6 years ago '07        #91
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
lmao that one dude reminded me of :

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #92
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 6 years ago '06        #93
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 DJ Krayzie said:

That black kid was a piece of sh*t, you could tell. As a black man, I don't condone the old white dude saying "punk black", but I've seen my fair share of racists, and this is definitely on the lighter end. I'd be frustrated as sh*t too if I was disrespected by some young punk like that, regardless of race. The kid lost as soon as he put his hands on the dude.
Naw but the young black dude came at him initially so cool though. He just wanted to know why old dude flipped him off. Old dude escalated it by cussing and sh*t and then out his hands on him. Young dude was never in the wrong from my perspective.
 6 years ago '08        #94
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
 Alerts said:
In all these post about these shoes someone has to say something about blacks, when I collected sneakers it was not just blacks standing in line waiting to purchase, it was everyone.
MAN.. that's exactly how I feel, the media tries so damn hard to make it look like Blacks are the only people out acting foolish and uncivilized! Yet they never wanna show the sh*t other minorities do just to make us look bad smdh... it's all good though, what goes around comes around!
 6 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,858 | Props total: 25598 25598
He's the only one that can make the same shoe over and over and have yall coons running after them lol i use to buy them too tho i wont front...
 6 years ago '04        #96
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Yung Dilla said:
He's the only one that can make the same shoe over and over and have yall coons running after them lol i use to buy them too tho i wont front...
dude. come on now. designers use that principle all the damn time. people like nostalgia thats why old trends come back all the time. just a few years ago girls were wearing flare jeans, that sh*t was from the 70s. people bringback hairstyles, old clothing styles, the videogame industry brings and remakes old games, professional leagues sell old jerseys and retro apparel, why does everything have to keep focusing on black ppl and waht we do. its a consumer culture and retro-ing things is a common trend. he isnt the only one. and hell apple and all these cell phone makers practically make the same sh*t over and over, and resell it, holding off features for another phone to make more capital. man we gotta stop subconsciously dissing ourselves
 6 years ago '06        #97
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Viviana said:
i hate to be the bearer of bad news to you....but regardless of how much you acheive in life, at the end of the day, the SAME white people who follow stereo types will be the same white people who will ALWAYS look at you as a "n.igger" (i hate that word, but i had to use it this one time.)

if you dont believe me just look back at how all the racist people came out of the woodwork when Obama, a black man, was running for President.

instead of you being mad at the small crowds of people who support stereotypes, why dont you divert that anger toward the large crowds of people who actually follow stereotypes? makes alot more sense

if black people were to get their stuff together to a point where the racists stereotypical peole didnt have anything to support their views, they would simply make new negative stereotypes OR just destroy the good community that the black people built. example: Black Wallstreet
I see what you are trying to say but you should work on being more articulate.
The point you are missing is that we as black men have to f!ght through these stereotypes created by our own people. Simple as that. Any realistic person knows that we are being judged by the actions of others in our race. Fair or not, its the truth. SO why wouldn't I be frustrated when my people act in this manner. Whether you think so or not, their behavior can affect MY life and how people view ME.

Not to speak down on my people, but not all black act in the same manner, come from the same places or are trying to reach the same destinations. So when those of who are trying to reach a certain destination in life in which we need to interact with mainstream (white) America see certain types of behavior, it frustrates and embarrasses us because we don't want to get "lumped in". Call me an Uncle Tom or whatever, but reality is reality. My whole family is from the hood and none of us act a damn fool.
 6 years ago '05        #98
JoNu 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 432 432

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #99
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 Viviana said:

Don't get it twisted...I am a realist. I realize some people are going to think whatever they want about us, no matter what good things are put in there faces. That's them and that's there ignorance. I'm not mad,it just gets annoying. I just do my part change people views, which I believe I have by accomplishing I have accomplished.
 6 years ago '05        #100
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Michael jordan didnt set black people 50 years over some damn shoes... Wrong title... The correct one should be.

Black people set black people 50 years over some damn shoes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy