NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-26-2011, 08:50 PM         #101
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You'd rather Penguin or Riddler over Bane?
yeah what kinda f*g sh*t is this

Riddler hasnt been a cool villian in any of his incarnations, same for Penguin

Their just Token "smart villian" characters who couldnt add any more depth to Batmans Rogue Gallery than there already is. There are waaaaay better "master strategist" and psychological threat type characters to choose from. But thats what im gettin tired of in super hero movies; pus*y footing around the action and drama to tell the same fu*king origins over and over again with the same ol overdone characters, layers of unnecessary dialogue and pretentious allegory to seem deeper to casual fans.

While im not the biggest admirer of Nolan's realism Aesthetic, his handling of the franchise has been nothing short of extremely engaing and entertaining and he's made some good choices choosing which characters will fit into his vison. Im surprised Bane was even chosen, so i know Nolan's gonna do Bane justice, even if its not a faithful adaptation of the character, hell as a big Bane fan , I have to admit that some aspects of his characterization needs some switching up anyways.
 6 years ago '09        #102
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19410 19410
rather have Penguin than Bane? Riddler would have been too much like Joker so no and Penguin as the villian for the last batman would have been really lame glad they picked a villian that was physically opposing
 6 years ago '10        #103
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
i understand him fine so i dont give a sh*t

at anyone wanting penguin

i wanted to see black mask though
 12-27-2011, 02:47 AM         #104
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANY one who thinks the way he sounds ... will be in the movie not a fu*king chance
it has barely been a month into post production editing... there prbably still on the first 5 scenes
 6 years ago '10        #105
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 mtva24 said:
hell yeah, if nolan did what he did for the joker to those villians, absolutely! Bane, as mentioned earlier, Bane whack as fu*k...when you think batman, you think penguin, riddler, ivy, catwoman, joker...not Bane...but whatevzz
Did you even read the comic book or know of his history?

He's FAR from "whack as fu*k".

His intelligence matches Batman, he is what you call a grade A strategist & his strength is matched by Batman. Hell, he's considered even more stronger than Bruce since well....idk....he BROKE HIS fu*kING BACK!!

When I think of Batman I don't think of Penguin & Riddler because I'm not a causal a.ss fan. I think of Bane, Ra's al Ghul, Black Hand, 2 Face, Joker, Hugo Strange.

fu*k outta here with that sh*t.

Rhyme n Tekniq said:
yeah what kinda f*g sh*t is this

Riddler hasnt been a cool villian in any of his incarnations, same for Penguin

Their just Token "smart villian" characters who couldnt add any more depth to Batmans Rogue Gallery than there already is. There are waaaaay better "master strategist" and psychological threat type characters to choose from. But thats what im gettin tired of in super hero movies; pus*y footing around the action and drama to tell the same fu*king origins over and over again with the same ol overdone characters, layers of unnecessary dialogue and pretentious allegory to seem deeper to casual fans.

While im not the biggest admirer of Nolan's realism Aesthetic, his handling of the franchise has been nothing short of extremely engaing and entertaining and he's made some good choices choosing which characters will fit into his vison. Im surprised Bane was even chosen, so i know Nolan's gonna do Bane justice, even if its not a faithful adaptation of the character, hell as a big Bane fan , I have to admit that some aspects of his characterization needs some switching up anyways.
Preeeeach

And another I'll add is that having Bane makes the most sense if you look at the arc they're following & how this trilogy has went.
 12-27-2011, 06:39 AM         #106
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also I would've been good with Hush or Black Mask. Since Hush's background with Bruce it could be a very personal movie. Hush is crazy, n*gga did cosmetic surgery on himself so that he looks like Bruce.
 6 years ago '09        #107
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19410 19410
"No! they expect one of the us in the wreckage brother"

"Have we started the fire?"

*nods*

"The Fire Rises!"

Bane will be his biggest foe of the series someone who is intelligent and physically stronger than Batman.
 6 years ago '07        #108
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 billieskeet said:
Also I would've been good with Hush or Black Mask. Since Hush's background with Bruce it could be a very personal movie. Hush is crazy, n*gga did cosmetic surgery on himself so that he looks like Bruce.
Back when people were still speculating who the villain would be, I originally wanted Hush.
 6 years ago '07        #109
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Did you even read the comic book or know of his history?

He's FAR from "whack as fu*k".

His intelligence matches Batman, he is what you call a grade A strategist & his strength is matched by Batman. Hell, he's considered even more stronger than Bruce since well....idk....he BROKE HIS fu*kING BACK!!

fu*k outta here with that
Word. Bane is extremely intelligent with the physical prowess to match. This n*gga even figures out Bruce's identity! C'mon son that's crazy. I'm hype to this villain and I see why nolan picked him after joker. It's a great contrast.
 6 years ago '06        #110
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
People People it hasn't been fully edited yet
 12-27-2011, 09:05 AM         #111
aftrmath959  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:

^ this was the first thing I thought of after reading the article lol. I remember the first time watching this, had me and my boys rolling
 6 years ago '06        #112
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
My only problem with this Bane is he is suppose to be Mexican.
 12-27-2011, 05:41 PM         #113
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StraightUp99 said:
My only problem with this Bane is he is suppose to be Mexican.
not exactly but i feel where you comin from

I've always loved Banes's portryal in the original animated series as a smart, aristocratic spanish hitman hired by Rupert thorne who is also planning to overthrow the very man that employed him.

he had that suave, cultured accent and mental dexterity to balance out the hulking brute characteristics.
His young justice appearance was dope as well
 6 years ago '04        #114
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Bane's father is King Snake, he's a British guy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy