Audiences Can't Understand "Bane"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
IIBulletZ 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 113 113
It sounds like Bane has a Russian accent in the prologue, is it supposed to be like that?
 6 years ago '10        #82
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20841 20841
 mtva24 said:
Why end the series with bane tho? Should have done a dark riddler or penguin....
 mtva24 said:
My thoughts exactly....gtfo w/ this bane sh*t....
You'd rather Penguin or Riddler over Bane?
 6 years ago '04        #83
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 Andre3stacks said:
Its a hard main character to sell. Shoulda did a combo of the Penguin and two face.
Especially with this being the last Batman, I agree that it should've been the Penguin and Two-Face. But my personal opinion still is it should've been The Riddler with Johnny Depp playing him.

In the series, Bane is a minor villain at best. Dude never had a major role in the series. Why make him the main villain? Hell, I would've been fine with The Riddler in it, with Bane as a side villain or something.
 12-26-2011, 12:25 PM         #84
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImmortalGuru said:
Especially with this being the last Batman, I agree that it should've been the Penguin and Two-Face. But my personal opinion still is it should've been The Riddler with Johnny Depp playing him.

In the series, Bane is a minor villain at best. Dude never had a major role in the series. Why make him the main villain?
Hell, I would've been fine with The Riddler in it, with Bane as a side villain or something.
why not? penguin already had a run with a different director..we never seen bane before.....most people know who penguin is....let somebody the masses don't know get a chance.
 6 years ago '04        #85
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Riddler would have been too similar to Ledger's Joker.
 6 years ago '04        #86
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29
Haven't went through this whole thread so excuse me if this was said already:

Nolan & them wouldn't have these problems if Bane was receiving the drugs intravenously like originally.
 6 years ago '05        #87
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I'd like to see the movie first before I jump to the conclusions that some of the people in this thread are making.

I like the way Penguin was written in the Arkham City game. That would be a great big screen translation but a bullsh*t main villain. Nolan is going for broke. Apart of the story arc is about escalation. The Joker kicked off what Ras tried to but couldnt in "Begins", mass panic.
From the previews its obvious Bane is gonna finish what the Joker started and its going to overwhelm Batman. This is dead on and makes sense to Bane's comic appearances.

The Penguin would be too small scale for a main character in THIS story arc. Riddler doesnt seem to have that iconic swag to carry a whole Batman movie especially in the Nolanverse. Bane translated into an international terrorist just makes sense. Cant wait.
 12-26-2011, 01:35 PM         #88
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR FIGGA said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '07        #89
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
people want the fu*king penguin and mr freeze
 6 years ago '09        #90
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
i understood about 75% judging by the prologue in some spots it was tough to understand exactly what he was saying but dude looked so epic so I'm fine with it if they can make it a little clearer I'd be fine with that.
 12-26-2011, 04:42 PM         #91
kususlut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Bane aint lame. Gay a.ss lame characters you wrote though

[pic - click to view]

12-26-2011, 04:48 PM         #92
kususlut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey732 said:
people want the fu*king penguin and mr freeze
They were good villains in the cartoons and comics, the old movies made em look like sh*t.
 12-26-2011, 05:27 PM         #93
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's funny is, once ppl see the actual movie, they're gonna all be on bane's nuts because they're going to see how great of character bane is. LIke I said Bane is a top 5 batman villain. I mean honestly, hasn't this series shown everybody that they know what the fu*k they're doing by now. Ppl dissed Batman Begins and it because a sneaky good movie, ppl hated on Heath playing the Joker, now everybody is on Heath d!ck for his portrayal and and saying Jack who?
 6 years ago '09        #94
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You'd rather Penguin or Riddler over Bane?
hell yeah, if nolan did what he did for the joker to those villians, absolutely! Bane, as mentioned earlier, Bane whack as fu*k...when you think batman, you think penguin, riddler, ivy, catwoman, joker...not Bane...but whatevzz
 6 years ago '09        #95
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Tommy_Bunz said:
why not? penguin already had a run with a different director..we never seen bane before.....most people know who penguin is....let somebody the masses don't know get a chance.
I guess you didn't see Batman and Robin...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #96
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 mtva24 said:
hell yeah, if nolan did what he did for the joker to those villians, absolutely! Bane, as mentioned earlier, Bane whack as fu*k...when you think batman, you think penguin, riddler, ivy, catwoman, joker...not Bane...but whatevzz

Bane translates much better to a modern setting.

I don't see how anyone who's seen the prologue can't like where they're going w/him.
 12-26-2011, 06:33 PM         #97
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
If anything more people are doubting Catwoman than Bane.
for what, it's not like there's been a bunch of great catwoman performances. Not hard to surpass.
 6 years ago '07        #98
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 billieskeet said:
for what, it's not like there's been a bunch of great catwoman performances. Not hard to surpass.
For real. I don't get it either. Michelle P was good but it wasn't anything spectacular. I think its more so because of it being Hathaway.
 12-26-2011, 08:28 PM         #99
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Bane aint lame. Gay a.ss lame characters you wrote though
this

on top of that he said Ras was lame

damn i hate casual fans

I was kinda stuck on Bane being comic book perfect at first, but this re-design aesthetic has grown on me. Hardy is pretty cut and all but as Bane im hopin theres' a lil more mass on his fram at some point doing the movie. In my AVY he looks jacked and menacing but then some of the set shots he looks a little doughy and not so defined.
 6 years ago '07        #100
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
People want Penguin over Bane?

Wow.

:disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments