Chicago Bears VS Green Bay Packers {Week 16 Gameday Thread}

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,252 | Props total: 3841 3841
 BrownBag said:
are defense is only getting older

i fu*king hate injuries
I'd say Urlacher has about 2 more years left max. He's at 13 years right now I believe. That's a long time for the NFL especially at linebacker...
 6 years ago '04        #402
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 biscuit said:
I'd say Urlacher has about 2 more years left max. He's at 13 years right now I believe. That's a long time for the NFL especially at linebacker...
you guys might as well make an offseason thread to talk about next year

this thread is a couple pages of you guys talking it
 6 years ago '04        #403
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 finishim said:
you guys might as well make an offseason thread to talk about next year

this thread is a couple pages of you guys talking it
Based on how you played against our 3rd string/journeyman QB and 3rd and 4th string/practice roster running backs last night, you'll be in that thread talking with us soon enough
 6 years ago '04        #404
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 biscuit said:
Based on how you played against our 3rd string/journeyman QB and 3rd and 4th string/practice roster running backs last night, you'll be in that thread talking with us soon enough
we've played like this all year and only lost one game, I won't say I'm not worried cuz I worry for EVERY game, but we're comfortable with home field and taking on anyone in the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #405
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
I'm sure you are dude and I'm not starting sh*t cause we did lose, but a fu*king gym teacher just dunked on your goal post last night...

As I said to Joe, if ya'll play San Fran, I'd be more than worried as a Packers fan. If you play NO again, you got a good shot at getting back to the big game and that's only because they play in a dome in the south and they won't do sh*t in the cold weather as usual.
 6 years ago '04        #406
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 wjcorner said:
there's not an fo dumb enough in the league to let forte go
ok it might have been wishful thinking
 6 years ago '04        #407
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,368 | Props total: 13039 13039
 biscuit said:
I'm sure you are dude and I'm not starting sh*t cause we did lose, but a fu*king gym teacher just dunked on your goal post last night...

As I said to Joe, if ya'll play San Fran, I'd be more than worried as a Packers fan. If you play NO again, you got a good shot at getting back to the big game and that's only because they play in a dome in the south and they won't do sh*t in the cold weather as usual.
I think lack of playoff experience might hurt San Fran.
 6 years ago '04        #408
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I think lack of playoff experience might hurt San Fran.
Maybe, but maybe not. You know the old axiom in football: the teams that play good defense and run the ball well at the end of the season are the ones who go the farthest. Now somehow or the other, you are blessed with good weather last night in GB and Rodgers is able to pass his a.ss off but San Fran has Gore and that crazy defense. I think the playoff experience may effect Alex Smith, but he is usually not the deciding factor in their wins and losses IMO. Gore and that defense is...
 6 years ago '04        #409
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 biscuit said:

the whole gym teacher sh*t is too random, he's a veteran with experience and played terrible yesterday, score was like 35-10 at one point, he was terrible until we took everyone first and second string out

and why would we be worried about San Fran? the defense? the running game?

you're just bitter cuz you guys are a.ss and have been owned by us 4 times this year
 6 years ago '04        #410
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Gonna be great seeing yet another 7-9 finish from Da CareBears. Enjoy the couches.
 6 years ago '10        #411
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 NO RELIGION said:

your boys will be right next to the pus*yBears on the loveseat in a few weeks,b.
And whats your team gonna be doing exactly
 6 years ago '04        #412
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 finishim said:
the whole gym teacher sh*t is too random, he's a veteran with experience and played terrible yesterday, score was like 35-10 at one point, he was terrible until we took everyone first and second string out

and why would we be worried about San Fran? the defense? the running game?

you're just bitter cuz you guys are a.ss and have been owned by us 4 times this year
Also it was 14-10 at a point.

Again, not mad but just smiling as I bookmark another thread to roast you in when you fall short.
 6 years ago '10        #413
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
Pulling out that big Lion d!ck and taking a p!ss on Lamebo field.
Wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #414
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Gonna be great seeing yet another 7-9 finish from Da CareBears. Enjoy the couches.
You'll be out in a minute bruh. Coaches are watching that game film hard from KC and our game. 441 yards offense from us last night from a 3rd string running back, a practice squad running back and high school football coach. Imagine what a team with their starters will do? Brees...? Alex Smith and Gore...? Why does it seem like regularjoe is the only Packers fan who knows you don't have anything locked up yet and have a lot of cause for concern.

All of a sudden you think you've got the Super Bowl sewn up. Its gonna be funny to holla at you when you fall off.
 6 years ago '04        #415
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,368 | Props total: 13039 13039
 NO RELIGION said:

your boys will be right next to the pus*yBears on the loveseat in a few weeks,b.
Bookmarked.
 6 years ago '04        #416
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 biscuit said:
You'll be out in a minute bruh. Coaches are watching that game film hard from KC and our game. 441 yards offense from us last night from a 3rd string running back, a practice squad running back and high school football coach. Imagine what a team with their starters will do? Brees...? Alex Smith and Gore...? Why does it seem like regularjoe is the only Packers fan who knows you don't have anything locked up yet and have a lot of cause for concern.

All of a sudden you think you've got the Super Bowl sewn up. Its gonna be funny to holla at you when you fall off.
Defensively, yea we suck. But your defense was healthy and our offense carved yall up too, supposedly one of the top defenses in the league right? Your front 7 is as stout as anyone's but our offensive line dominated that battle with how many starters out? 3? I don't think I heard Peppers or Urlacher's name called once each in that game.

You're so happy that your second and third string players ran over our defense but don't act as if we haven't been eating crow about that from other teams all season. It doesn't matter who's playing, our defense will make Adam Sandler from the Water Boy look like Tom Brady. So yea, couldn't care less about who was puttin up numbers on us. We obviously overcame that with a 13 point victory. Did injuries affect the outcome of the first game too?

And I never said we were untouchable. I'm a realist, I just enjoy talking sh*t to division rivals. Don't like it? Leave Chicago and go find a new team.
 6 years ago '04        #417
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 biscuit said:
Also it was 14-10 at a point.

Again, not mad but just smiling as I bookmark another thread to roast you in when you fall short.
so a bears fan, who has seen Aaron Rodgers own them time and time again, will bookmark a bears/packers game thread in which the packers whooped the bears a.ss, just to bring up that we lost a playoff game that the bears didn't even get the chance to play in??? none of us are saying were going to repeat, just that was have the best chance, if you're talking the saints, we match up equally on paper, and between us an the niners, they have defense with lackluster offense, we have great offense with lackluster defense, I won't keep going team by team but what is even your point? there's isn't a team currently in the nfl that has it better than us at the moment, with homefield, the falcons lost with it last year, anything can happen in the playoffs

you're acting like this is a prediction thread
 6 years ago '04        #418
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Nice. I'm talking sh*t too and I'm being real about it as well. I'm not gonna get into the woulda coulda shoulda but since you brought up the first game, the Lions beat us early in the season but after we changed things up we destroyed them. The way your team is playing I'd wager we WOULDA done the same with a healthy O.

Now as far as your squad going forward is concerned, I'd say from watching all the upper level teams, the Packers are not entering the playoffs in a way that should make you as confident as you been talking. I know its the Bears and you wanna talk sh*t but I'm laughing to an extent because in a way, you remind me of the Falcons last year. That's all I'm saying.
 6 years ago '10        #419
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
 biscuit said:

Your out of the playoffs how can you rub anything in anyone's faces, and no, most packer fans don't think they got anything sewn up, most fans are starting to get pissed by the hogwash were starting to see
 6 years ago '04        #420
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 finishim said:
so a bears fan, who has seen Aaron Rodgers own them time and time again, will bookmark a bears/packers game thread in which the packers whooped the bears a.ss, just to bring up that we lost a playoff game that the bears didn't even get the chance to play in??? none of us are saying were going to repeat, just that was have the best chance, if you're talking the saints, we match up equally on paper, and between us an the niners, they have defense with lackluster offense, we have great offense with lackluster defense, I won't keep going team by team but what is even your point? there's isn't a team currently in the nfl that has it better than us at the moment, with homefield, the falcons lost with it last year, anything can happen in the playoffs

you're acting like this is a prediction thread
Not calling this a prediction thread. Just saying chill the fu*k out a bit. You beat a beat up team yesterday handilly but also lost recently and it can happen again shortly because of a few thing I saw in our game yesterday.

Because we don't jump on Rodgers d!ck and say GB is undefeatable all of a sudden were mad, haters or trolls? If you don't see chinks in your own armour or recognize that teams can defend your O or out score you it will be funny once its exposed. If I'm wrong roast away.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago