Lakers Get Boost In Dwight Howard Sweepstakes

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
As long as the Magice get Luke Walton in any package the Lakers off im cool
 6 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
clock is ticking for ORL aint no way in hell they even get to 2nd round of east with that weak a.ss team. come on Down D12 You kobe and Pau will take over LAL
 6 years ago '06        #63
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
 MPLSallstar said:
We fu*ked ourselves over with Dwight when we gave Odom for nothing.
That move was spefically done to clear the room it would take to get either D.Howard or whatever star free agent comes up next season..

I just cant believe they trade him within the conference, to the defending champs- that waxed ur a.ss the season before...

Look for Lamar to play with a SERIOUS chip on his shoulder all year!

13 - 12 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 171 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
 6 years ago '05        #64
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
They are to have to give up both Gasol and Bynum though. Bynum to Orlando and Pau to a team that can return some more young players to Orlando. The Magic roster is a.ss outside of Howard. I suspect they know this...Howard is their way of filling it out. In many cases probably their only way. So it's gonna take a lot but I get this feeling that even though they shouldn't be...the Lakers are feeling real desperate to make a big change since the Clips have stolen the buzz for now.
 6 years ago '06        #65
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
clock is ticking for ORL aint no way in hell they even get to 2nd round of east with that weak a.ss team. come on Down D12 You kobe and Pau will take over LAL
I think you're wrong to call the Magic a "weak a.ss team"

Their starting 5 is really good... If they put D.Howard in with Ryan Anderson, he can hang around outside *cuz he bangs mad threes* and that clears down low out BIG TIME for Superman.. And Nelson, Richardson, Turkoglu, can all hit the 3.. which makes doubling D.Howard tough will all those great shooters... Mix Glen Davis in there.. They're pretty solid.. at least a 5-6 seed team in the East..

Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
 6 years ago '06        #66
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
The funnier thing is....Ik he's probably going to come back and say

"than how come Bynum doesn't get points like D12 does"

and well to answer that:

D12 is in a system where he is the first option and the teams only hope...if he doesn't do sh*t the Magic are fu*kED.

For Bynum he has to either get his touches by the rebounds or force it. He's in a system where he's the third scoring option. If Bynum was first option...there would be no reason why he couldn't put up D12's numbers are similar (if he stayed healthy also).
Exactly.. Bynum doesn't need to score.. Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Brown, Artest, Fisher, were all perfectly able scorers last year.. Bynum's job is to pull boards, block shots, and defend the big body so Gasol's frail a.ss doesnt... Bynum isn't GREAT, or a SUPER STAR.. but he is the perfect center to go next to a top notch scoring PF, where he can grab boards and block some shots..

6 years ago '07        #67
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
bx sports section = retarded
 6 years ago '06        #68
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
pau and drew is too much... fu*k that
 6 years ago '06        #69
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
Do you think there would be a scenario, and this may be a long shot where you could see a 3 team trade where Pau would go to Minnesota for K. Love and like a Wes Johnson to get sent to Orlando with Bynum and ours and Dallas's first round pick along with other supplemental players of course. That's just a brainstorm possibility and maybe a dream scenario as a Laker fan. But Pau would be a great fit with Rubio obviously, especially with Adelman, and although K. Love grabs mad boards he's still kinda undersized and with Derrick Williams they have two tweeners right now. Pau would be a more traditional post 4 and allow Derrick Williams to play the 3/4 position like he did in college.

Orlando would get a promising young Center in Andrew Bynum who shows he wants to be the man, and Wes Johnson a good young player with promise. Along with the extra picks to build around that core.

The Lakers would then have a core of Kobe, K. Love, and D12. They might have to throw in like an Ebanks to sweeten the deal for one of the teams as well.

Disclaimer: I haven't put it in the Trade Machine and it might just be a theory, but it seems like that'd be one that Orlando would be satisfied with, and it would obviosly extend Kobe's career with 2 healthy young superstars to build around as he gets closer to retirement.

Last edited by thegodfather11; 12-24-2011 at 01:55 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #70
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
I think the lakers have a lot of emotional player problems on the team. Paul Gasol almost getting traded I don't think his mind is over that yet. It might flow a bit better in the reg season. Kobe going through the divorce that sh*t will leave you in a bad place. No matter how strong somebody can be his family friends are probably all in his business. Now he is in the spotlight daily like Tiger woods. Losing Lamar Odom was really big. Lakers should of tried to work it after for him to stay. If lakers would of not been greedy and had kept original team I think they would be a HARD fought competing team. I think they will be above average this year not wonderful like usual.
 6 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Jayday00 said:
I think you're wrong to call the Magic a "weak a.ss team"

Their starting 5 is really good... If they put D.Howard in with Ryan Anderson, he can hang around outside *cuz he bangs mad threes* and that clears down low out BIG TIME for Superman.. And Nelson, Richardson, Turkoglu, can all hit the 3.. which makes doubling D.Howard tough will all those great shooters... Mix Glen Davis in there.. They're pretty solid.. at least a 5-6 seed team in the East..
i can name 4 teams off the top of my head that are better then orl and that with D12. There a 3pt shooting team that it no one can create there own shot but d12 at best they can get the 5 or 6th seed. And they be out in the 1st round they have no chance to win D12 should see that and get da fu*k outta here , but he to wrry bout ppl treating him like LBJ he to busy wrry bout ppl saying he copying shaq. He need to quit that weak sh*t and move on
 6 years ago '06        #72
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
 MPLSallstar said:
No way the Wolves take Pau for Love. They really like him, and he's good.
Or maybe get Houston in the mix with their package for Pau and send Minnesota Kevin Martin and Scola

I hear what you're saying there obviously he's a beast and right now he's their best player. But with Rubio at the point under Adelman, don't you think that having two players like Williams and Love who play more of a flex 4 offensively would be pointless, not to mention Micheal Beasley. He likes to have a low post scorer and he's coached them before so they'll be able to fit right in.

Rubio
K. Martin
D. Williams
Scola
Milicic/B. Miller

I think that's a deeper more balanced team with more scoring and still has Scola to grab boards and play the low post threat.
 6 years ago '05        #73
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 MPLSallstar said:
I'll believe it when I see it.

Bynum showed everyone again against the Clippers--one of the best frontcourts in the NBA--that he is truly an offensive force.

That should convince some doubters of his ability.

Bynum + Gasol in a trade = Dwight can eat a d!ck.
Say what now? Since when has Blake Griffin been good on defense? And De'Andre Jordan stays in foul trouble... and what other big do the Clippers have besides those two? FOH...

Bynum has bad knees and is injury prone... If Bynum/Gasol/Mavs pick aren't the main pieces along with other picks from LA and they have to take Turkoglu's contract too... This is highly unlikely...
 6 years ago '10        #74
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
No way is Orlando getting Bynum and Gasol
 6 years ago '04        #75
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 CashNy said:
Pau Gasol previously had the same injury while in Memphis and missed three months, but recovery time can vary by player.
n*gga now you know if gay a.ss gasol came back from that lopez will... like its nothin
 6 years ago '07        #76
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Deron Williams and D12 will be signing with the Mavs in the offseason
 6 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
things might get interesting
 6 years ago '06        #78
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18036 18036
 Tmac225 said:
Deron Williams and D12 will be signing with the Mavs in the offseason
Not even possible just look at the salary cap I hate when idiots that know nothing about how bball works talk.

Calamity said:
n*gga now you know if gay a.ss gasol came back from that lopez will... like its nothin
Robin Lopez also came back from the same injury and hes Brooks twin brother. Robin Lopez came back after 7 weeks I expect the same from Brook.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Rique said:
Not even possible just look at the salary cap I hate when idiots that know nothing about how bball works talk.

[url=http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm]HoopsHype - NBA Salaries - Dallas .
Your the obviously the idiot that doesn't know how B ball work Kidd and Terry come off the books after this season Lamar odom has a team option that they can decline and they can amnesty Haywood which will give them more than enough cap room to sign deron and D12 but I'm the idiot
 12-24-2011, 11:27 AM         #80
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
article from lakers blog = no substance

lakers are pretty much out of the d12 sweeptakes if they don't offer gasol and bynum and even then i doubt paul and bynum will be able to maintain value by the deadline. gasol will be playing like sh*t and bynum will go down with his annual knee injury
Snoop is that you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy