most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 marcusaka50 said:
if the lakers are playing like sh*t come close to deadline I wouldnt be surprise Buss pulls the trigger on bynum/pau for howard.

last year the lakers could of got melo but they said nah and their season was sh*tty plus the playoffs they played like scrubs.

so I doubt they want to make the same mistake twice.
You trade Bynum for melo than what happens? Your front court is fu*ked because Gasol can't really play Center for long periods of time (at all really...)

You get more offense through the Lakers...but you force Melo & Bryant to share the ball plus you also got Gasol who needs to get his touches and Odom.

Than guess what...instead of 2nd round sweep...you out the first round. Good to not deal Bynum for fu*king melo.

Now...Luke Walton and another player for Melo?

KingHenrythe2nd said:
And look how that worked for Nuggets fans

[pic - click to view]

yeah...but the Nuggets won at least 1 game against the Thunder

(though they were screwed with that back court violation)
 6 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Kasssssst said:
Bynum is a bum?

Bynum is no bum....one of the best centers when healthy.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 Kasssssst said:
Bynum is a bum?

my dude sh*tting all over the n*gga teams
Going crazy to get
 6 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 CashNy said:
my dude sh*tting all over the n*gga teams
Going crazy to get
The funnier thing is....Ik he's probably going to come back and say

"than how come Bynum doesn't get points like D12 does"

and well to answer that:

D12 is in a system where he is the first option and the teams only hope...if he doesn't do sh*t the Magic are fu*kED.

For Bynum he has to either get his touches by the rebounds or force it. He's in a system where he's the third scoring option. If Bynum was first option...there would be no reason why he couldn't put up D12's numbers are similar (if he stayed healthy also).
 6 years ago '05        #45
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Kasssssst said:
Bynum is a bum?

Great, he shut down Dwight, whose an average offensive player (outside of dunks), so now hes great?

Ok well how did the great Bynum do against Brook Lopez last year?

Bynum
1-5, 2pts 4 rebounds

Brook Lopez
13-19 35pts, 6 rebounds

So by your thinking, Lopez is a great center too, wonder what orlando would have to include with howard to get him
 6 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
Great, he shut down Dwight, whose an average offensive player (outside of dunks), so now hes great?

Ok well how did the great Bynum do against Brook Lopez last year?

Bynum
1-5, 2pts 4 rebounds

Brook Lopez
13-19 35pts, 6 rebounds

So by your thinking, Lopez is a great center too, wonder what orlando would have to include with howard to get him
Look above your post to see my initial reply...but I'll even sum this one up real quick.

Brook on the Nets is the FIRST OPTION (or was before Deron came). So of course he's going to be scoring and getting fed the ball a-lot and having it in his hands.

Last season Bynum was the 4th person to have a chance to score...you figure the rotation for scoring last season was as followed:

1) Kobe, 2) Gasol, 3) Odom , and than 4) Bynum.

Let Bynum get as much touches as Lopez than we can compare...because for the most part its this:

Fisher gives ball to Bynum. Bynum starts backing down defender, turns around and either A) goes for dunk/hook/shot or b) pass to Kobe for contested or missed shot.
 6 years ago '05        #47
space
space
But forget all that, i need a serious answer, with the way the LA Hype machine and their fans build up Andrew Bynum, why do you guys even want Dwight? I mean the way you guys talk about that bum, you would think hes already better than dwight and is a few years younger than him, so why even bother trading? why not just keep the Bum and build another 6 championship teams around him???
 6 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Look above your post to see my initial reply...but I'll even sum this one up real quick.

Brook on the Nets is the FIRST OPTION (or was before Deron came). So of course he's going to be scoring and getting fed the ball a-lot and having it in his hands.

Last season Bynum was the 4th person to have a chance to score...you figure the rotation for scoring last season was as followed:

1) Kobe, 2) Gasol, 3) Odom , and than 4) Bynum.

Let Bynum get as much touches as Lopez than we can compare...because for the most part its this:

Fisher gives ball to Bynum. Bynum starts backing down defender, turns around and either A) goes for dunk/hook/shot or b) pass to Kobe for contested or missed shot.
But i though Bynum was a great defender, if hes such a great defender and is so tough and so great, how did he let someone as soft as Brook Lopez put up 35pts on him?
 6 years ago '06        #49
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
 Kasssssst said:
You trade Bynum for melo than what happens? Your front court is fu*ked because Gasol can't really play Center for long periods of time (at all really...)

You get more offense through the Lakers...but you force Melo & Bryant to share the ball plus you also got Gasol who needs to get his touches and Odom.

Than guess what...instead of 2nd round sweep...you out the first round. Good to not deal Bynum for fu*king melo.

Now...Luke Walton and another player for Melo?

same sh*t yall said last year how that work out for you? like I said you can go head and give it one more chance and if yall fail you know they gonna break the team up. then you gonna wish you got melo or howard. Also if you a laker fan and not just a kobe fan then I would think you would want a star already there after kobe retire. He only got 2-3yrs top superstar status maybe.
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
But forget all that, i need a serious answer, with the way the LA Hype machine and their fans build up Andrew Bynum, why do you guys even want Dwight? I mean the way you guys talk about that bum, you would think hes already better than dwight and is a few years younger than him, so why even bother trading? why not just keep the Bum and build another 6 championship teams around him???
What team doesn't want D12 right now? He's been the most dominant center in the league for awhile...Someone you can build a team around (something that your front office doesn't know about )

I love Bynum...really I do...but the fact that he has never played a full season worries us, and the fact if he can stay fully healthy. Not sure if you watched the Clippers preseason game from Wednesday but Bynum was a BEAST. He made Deandre Jordan his bi*ch. Bynum is a top 10 center in the league right now (might be a stretch to some...but IMO he is).

FalconBuddha said:
But i though Bynum was a great defender, if hes such a great defender and is so tough and so great, how did he let someone as soft as Brook Lopez put up 35pts on him?
Do you really think Bynum guarded Lopez in every one of those possessions? Because I'll tell you now...he didn't. Between switching off from Odom & Gasol it's not that hard to score in the paint when those two are there together.
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
same sh*t yall said last year how that work out for you? like I said you can go head and give it one more chance and if yall fail you know they gonna break the team up. then you gonna wish you got melo or howard. Also if you a laker fan and not just a kobe fan then I would think you would want a star already there after kobe retire. He only got 2-3yrs top superstar status maybe.
Well we had a future star in CP3 but Stern said fu*k that, cause it would have allowed us to get D12 as well

But as of now...I have no faith in the front office or very little to none. This is the same front office who had the chance to trade Artest for G. Wallace as well as Bynum for Howard with no other pieces involved at the time and we denied both of them...all because of Jim Buss man crush on Bynum.

Indeed every team wants a star when their superstar player has a few years left...but I rather focus on the present than slowly focus on the future.

Hypothetically speaking... you sign someone to a max deal like....Rashard Lewis...who was k!lling it and doing big things before the max contract came...than you get the contract offer and stop playing serious...
^
(idk wtf I mentioned that...random)

If Bynum could stay healthy we would just need a superstar PG like D-Will and a improved bench for the future.... IMO.
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
I love Bynum...really I do...but the fact that he has never played a full season worries us, and the fact if he can stay fully healthy. Not sure if you watched the Clippers preseason game from Wednesday but Bynum was a BEAST. He made Deandre Jordan his bi*ch. Bynum is a top 10 center in the league right now (might be a stretch to some...but IMO he is).
Oh well if he can do great in a preseason game........Bring him in!!!
 6 years ago '07        #53
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6123 6123
 akademiks said:
Apparently the Nets were able to bring in more teams to offer as many as FIVE first round draft picks PLUS Lopez for Dwight, and Orlando still didn't want it..

They probably didn't want Lopez at all because he's just a 7 foot tall non-rebounding, non-defense-playing finesse player.

That being said, Pau and Bynum and picks for Howard is TOO MUCH. The Lakers will try to recruit another team like Utah (who has a plethora of PFs) to try and get a few players back if they're going to be offering 2 first rounders of their own and Dallas' first (which is very likely).
that wasn't true. that rumor was created by dwight's agent.........
 6 years ago '06        #54
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 marcusaka50 said:
if it aint pau/bynum for howard you might as well dead any trade talk with howard to the lakers.
this.. im a laker fan and theres no trade but this.. our roster is sh*t lol but id do it for the best big man in the game
 6 years ago '04        #55
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17320 17320
 philly337 said:

I swear lakers fans over value their players
and brooke lopez is a better offer?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 MPLSallstar said:
I'll believe it when I see it.

Bynum showed everyone again against the Clippers--one of the best frontcourts in the NBA--that he is truly an offensive force.

That should convince some doubters of his ability.

Bynum + Gasol in a trade = Dwight can eat a d!ck.
^This. Bynum is starting to prove doubters wrong.

I kinda don't want Howard anymore. Especially since Odom is gone, now.
 12-23-2011, 11:01 PM         #57
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
We fu*ked ourselves over with Dwight when we gave Odom for nothing.
I agree,plus i feel too many people are telling D12 everyone will just think of him as mini Shaq....i dont think he will even go there now.I wouldnt be surprised if Dallas doesnt get off too a good start and they start making some moves to offer NJ a trade.Houston should too,its a big enough market they just gotta sell it to Dwight.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1221 1221
 CashNy said:
bynum artest and mavs draft pick
 6 years ago '05        #59
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1221 1221
 iNsane said:
^This. Bynum is starting to prove doubters wrong.

I kinda don't want Howard anymore. Especially since Odom is gone, now.
it's preseason dawg!
 6 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DMT said:
lakers aint trading gasol and bynum for howard that aint happenin... so i guess orlando will lose dwight for nothing...
This ^^^ bx haters wishing and praying we have to give up both. but now all of the power is in our favor. once orl start to fall and be like 6th or 7th in east d12 is gonna want to get traded. And the closer we get to the trade dead line the better off for us. Orl will have no choice to trade him for w.e or get nothing cause he will not resign and there is nothing they can offer another team to get another player for D12. ORL had there chance to r*pe us 2 weeks ago now we the one who gonna r*pe them. We getting D12 and keeping Pau woooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy