Young Buck could lose name in bankruptcy case

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mr_Plenty said:
it's his fault.....bite the hand that feed you and suffer.....we usually off those kind of people....
 6 years ago '04        #82
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 cheguevara said:
damn this n*gga had all types of rap friends when he was with the unit..where are all these n*ggas now? damn buck had no real friends in the industry..
NO ONE has real friends in the industry. When that cash is gone, n*ggas is nowhere to be found
 6 years ago '11        #83
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
:jay:
 12-24-2011, 11:55 AM         #84
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. fu*k 50.
 6 years ago '05        #85
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 p00rky said:
LOL I knew when I entered this thread people would blame 50. Didn't realize 50 was Buck's accountant
Bucks accountant was supplied by 50 Cent. The second time he got hit by the IRS he said he thought the accoutant was handling the money side of things and that he should have payed closer attension to his finances instead of leaving it to the accountant that he used whilst he was with G-unit.

Because the accountant was not a part of G-unit he thought that he could trust him as they worked together for a long time not knowing that because of 50, the accountant was not looking after Bucks taxes as a normal independant accountant would.

__________________________________________________ _________
This is from a old thread that highlights what I just said

When in debt, Uncle Sam will collect. Unfortunately, Young Buck found this out the hard way this morning after the IRS raided his Nashville, TN home. The invasion was due to a $300,000 unpaid tax bill. Although Buck was able to keep his crib and vehicles, agents seized his platinum plaques, jewelry, and furniture.

“The worst part of this isn’t the material stuff–that will all be replaced. It’s what it does to the people around me. They took my kids’ Playstation, my a.ssistants’ computers, and baby’s mothers’ jewelry. They took my home studio so I can’t even record…

Despite the seizure, Buck remains optimistic and views it as a lesson learned.

“Things you go through in life make you who you are and I’m alright! I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now. Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour.. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

I wondering if 50 had anything to do with this? or should I say one of fiftys people who he had in place for years, but that Buck thought was cool and was left on his team?

You know, either way fifty loving this? That n*gga love using lawyers and law suits to handle his business. Do you notice how he left the bolded information out on the thisis50 news?

[pic - click to view]

__________________________________________________ ____

It goes with this info, 50 wants to destroy Young Bucks career.

Former G-Unit member Young Buck has accused 50 Cent of wanting to secretly destroy his rap career by indefinitely shelving his contractual albums.

Buck believes 50 is intentionally hurting his brand ever since their relationship turned sour in 2008 when he was kicked out of G-Unit.

"His reaction, being so harsh, is to basically stall me out to a position where I lose everything, to where my numbers drop," Young Buck told the Nashville Scene in a new interview. "Because if you don't have a new product out, then you can't go get the big dollar for your shows. [He wants] to pretty much destroy my life from a silent-sided way of doing things. That's his angle, and my contracts allow him to be able to do that. The problem is, I go to be a feature on [an artists'] hit record, and then they have to go to 50 Cent to clear me on the record, and he says, 'No.' And they're looking like, 'Well, d*mn' -- cause if it wasn't for that I would probably be on every record that's out right now, cause everybody and their mama reaches out and gives me support." (All Hip Hop)
__________________________________________________ _____________

B.G Blames 50 For Missing Young Buck Collabo He Didnt Want 2 Clear Him For The Record

Former Cash Money Records' recording artist B.G. stepped forward with allegations that 50 Cent is black balling Young Buck.

In addition to speaking on Buck's verse being taken off "Owe Me Some Money," Gizzle also responded to hearing his name mentioned in Fif's "So Disrespectful" track.

"50 Cent didn't want to clear him for the record," he revealed in an interview. "50 Cent has been hating on him all away around the board. 50 has been hating on him. 50 Cent didn't want to clear him for the record. I thought ['So Disrespectful'] was funny. I mean I thought it was funny, but I didn't find it funny. He could have used something else. If your gonna' play with Buck, play with Buck, but don't play with me because he doesn't even know me like that. That's rap; you know what I'm saying? Me personally, if he was in my region... he rolls with the secret service - the media police. I ain't even entertaining that sh*t because I already know. That's how he came up; dissing real n*ggas. He already took a real n*gga name from the streets and ran with it. I don't even want to talk about that." (Word Of South)

Last edited by ghost213; 12-24-2011 at 02:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 tupacnasfan said:
We do listen to young buck, cause he does something that this scum name 5-0 aka 50 never done and that's making good music.
and even though I Didn't like buck the world, it was a little than those two disasters the massacre and the thoughts of a predicate.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #87
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 tupacnasfan said:
Hopefully rapper juvenile can help him, even juvenile is disgusted at what 5-0 aka 50 has done to buck.

fu*k Juvenile. He didnt even go to his own family's funeral.

Didnt Juve leave Buck in Cali when he was only 16 years old with no $$$ ?

This n*gga been irrelavent since back that a.ss up.
 6 years ago '09        #88
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

So He Dont Even Own His Own Name
 6 years ago '11        #89
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2374 2374
 tupacnasfan said:
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch, Juvenile was trying to help young buck.
put that tampon in im tired of seeing you bleed threw your pants n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy