Black girls gotta do better :floydcmonson:

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #41
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
Nah, black girls in general don't have to do better, THAT fu*king tramp needs to do better. A hair weave?
 12-24-2011, 07:55 AM         #42
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ at these n*ggas get offended, but i bet they be the first to clown anyone non-blk..

Double standard muthafu*kas
 6 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 KingKobraAtlant said:
If some of the brothers don't take care of their kids, and the woman has moved on in her life. Then, she needs to let her child move on. In other words, your husband, or whoever he may be should be their father. The kids are the ultimate victim.
I can dig that but alot times its not that black and white its not always as simple as the father doesn't want to be there, their are so many sista's out there that use the child as a weapon because.....

A- Bruh doesn't want to be with her anymore (for whatever reason) so she tries to keep him out of said child's life or replace him with another male.

8- Son may not be able to properly provide for the child financially so the mother cuts him out of the picture though he may still want to be in the child's life.

C- The couple breaks up /divorces, he moves on finds someone else and maybe has another child she doesn't she then uses the child to hurt him out of her jealousy.

^^^^ its alot of black men going through those 3.
 12-24-2011, 10:15 AM         #44
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philty said:
product of my environment, dont make this a black thing, white girls are the easiest, and thats fact,

That's actually fiction
 6 years ago '05        #45
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
Kadeisha tho?...
 12-24-2011, 11:37 AM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've said it before and I'll say it again....our people gotta step up their game. This Maury dude is making paper exploiting our people with this glorified minstrel show. He knows 90% of these idiots are lying....
 12-24-2011, 11:40 AM         #47
SuperSourD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
how come when there are two white 13 year old girls on there who are having s3x with their father while on crystal meth....thread titles don't say, "white girls gotta do better"?
Ur right. Im white, but i dont discriminate. like one dude beofre me said, its when girls realize how powerful the v*gina truly is, that they start to abuse it.
 6 years ago '04        #48
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
bi*ches fu*k for weaves everyday, B.
 6 years ago '06        #49
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
I think we all know atleast 5 chicks that would do this same sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3871 3871
 BeatTycoon said:
bi*ches fu*k for weaves everyday, B.
Lol. This.

U got money, go to any white or black hood. U gon find many girls willing to do something strange for some change.
 12-24-2011, 12:31 PM         #51
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chalk up another L for black people
 6 years ago '04        #52
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4057 4057
I dont watch the show so i dont understand how its fake . But fake or not someone explain it to me these kids are underage so a parent would have to sign off on them being on this show . If it is fake why would you let your child be on TV like that ? And if its not your just an irresponsible parent .
 6 years ago '05        #53
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,474 | Props total: 15532 15532
 KingKobraAtlant said:
Bruh! Why are you getting offended? Our women and men does need to do better. Do point out the successful black women. You are not making your point valid. All validation is k!lled. More sisters should look up to some of these women. Go back and read my post. If some of the brothers don't take care of their kids, and the woman has moved on in her life. Then, she needs to let her child move on. In other words, your husband, or whoever he may be should be their father. The kids are the ultimate victim.

whole post is invalid..
 6 years ago '11        #54
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Fameus said:
I dont watch the show so i dont understand how its fake . But fake or not someone explain it to me these kids are underage so a parent would have to sign off on them being on this show . If it is fake why would you let your child be on TV like that ? And if its not your just an irresponsible parent .
They get paid to do the things they do on maury and those shows.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy