Vanessa Bryant Will Get $75 Million, Plus Child Support..PLUS SPOUSAL SUPPORT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Vanessa Bryant is she a...
Gold Digger? 48 34.29%
Played Her Cards Right? 92 65.71%
Voters: 140. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 imsochrisp said:
She is a gold digger + played her cards right. I dunno when they got together, but i am sure they hooked up once Kobe became an NBA player so she was after that $$. Then Kobe cheats so she waits it out.
lol sucker a.ss Kobe
They met in high school
 6 years ago '04        #82
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
 illicitx said:
because it's human nature to lust over a fine bi*ch. Dude had millions and bi*ches just jumping all on him. It's not like the average married man who goes out searching for v*gina.

Now you are going to be cursed for questioning the goat's intentions by being married to the fattest breathing specimen on earth.

[pic - click to view]

goat????

Your an idiot
 6 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
rarely do I ever say this but,Vanessa,GET THAT n*gga!!!! get him for all you can,hoe...you might not have earned a penny of that shyt but cot damnit if his dumbass aint make you sign a prenup then oh well
 6 years ago '05        #84
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Never understood how you get half of someone's money PLUS child support. Shouldn't have their money, if it's in the millions of dollars, be enough and you both just support the children from there on out?
 6 years ago '04        #85
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Universal Mind said:
This system isn't setup for men to win at all.
Every man who says "Kobe shouldn't have cheated" should slap themselves. Do you guys really believe his wife kept her legs closed from other men the entire time? Of course not. A video hoe doesn't go from getting trains ran on her by rappers to all of a sudden being a faithful wife. It seems that Kobe, being a ballplayer on the road all the time, was never able to catch her...or probably didn't give a fu*k because he was doing his own sh*t. But, I guarantee you, had Kobe known this was going to happen and cheating was going to be her excuse, he would have hired a Private Investigator and caught her doing dirt too.

Dudes need to quit a.ssuming that just because a woman doesn't get caught doing dirt and a man does, that the woman is innocent. We all know how reluctant American society is to point out when women fu*k up, while on the flip side, they're quick to jump on men's fu*k ups.
I'm with all that but its not what you know its what you can PROVE.

Kobe stacked the cards against himself with no pren-up to protect your wealth why would you marry the girl and then cheat on her encouraging her wrath? he humiliated her on Live TV in front of millions of people his kids are going to carry that aswell.

was she fu*king n*ggas while kobe was away (most likely) was Kobe fu*king other bi*ches? most definitely he knew the law in L.A and what was at stake he risked it all and lost big time that's life I dont feel bad for him.
 6 years ago '06        #86
SuckaMC6985 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 17 17
any woman I marry is signing a pre-nup....
 6 years ago '07        #87
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
 itzjmoney510 said:
They met in high school
bi*ch is a gold digger just like her mom. She knew the potential Kobe had so she jumped on it.

Wait it out,

get paid

Would've been cheaper to hire a hit, Kobe lost
[pic - click to view]

12-24-2011, 08:58 AM         #88
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont understand is 75 million not fu*king enough???? why da fu*k does she need spousal and child support when she gets 75 million?? I fu*king hate the court system this is beyond crazy the bi*ch will never ever have to touch that 75 million she can just leave off child and spousal support alone. Put that 75 in a bank account and let that sh*t sit and gain interest of that this is bs all that cause she married a basketball player bi*ch didn't earn sh*t.
if she was a white woman she wouldn't get 75... courts always passing out welfare to the blacks.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
No man should be laughing at this. It's really fu*ked up to think that he still has to pay child support and spousal support after giving her 75mil of his money when she was a house wife.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Dro889 said:
if she was a white woman she wouldn't get 75... courts always passing out welfare to the blacks.
The number one race on welfare is white. Vennessa is not black.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6182 6182
bullsh*t if she got all that money why she still need child and spousal support? The court system is fu*ked up she ain't do sh*t but sit on her a.ss for 10 years.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm with all that but its not what you know its what you can PROVE.

Kobe stacked the cards against himself with no pren-up to protect your wealth why would you marry the girl and then cheat on her encouraging her wrath? he humiliated her on Live TV in front of millions of people his kids are going to carry that aswell.

was she fu*king n*ggas while kobe was away (most likely) was Kobe fu*king other bi*ches? most definitely he knew the law in L.A and what was at stake he risked it all and lost big time that's life I dont feel bad for him.
agreed Kobe that's my n*gga on the bball court. But he fu*ked up marrying a broke chick with no prenup. It's not like he knew a ton about her. Should of married a black women. Kobe played himself. What a bi*ch and she did all this around the holiday.
 6 years ago '07        #93
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
When you get that kinda money, with that money female options, you should always go pre-nup. I have no idea why you'd get married without one.
 6 years ago '10        #94
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Dro889 said:
did this dude really just say this?
 12-24-2011, 10:43 AM         #95
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's be real... The only reason Kobe is playing through his injury this Christmas is to... PAY HIS NEW BILLS... dude needs every game check he can get.

Epic L.
 6 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Got Cheeve? said:
Let's be real... The only reason Kobe is playing through his injury this Christmas is to... PAY HIS NEW BILLS... dude needs every game check he can get.

Epic L.
Unlike you Kobe gets paid whether or not he shows up to work
 6 years ago '06        #97
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
im pretty sure i would havea her k!lled if i were him. this is robbery done in broad day light. inexcusable.
 12-24-2011, 10:55 AM         #98
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #99
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Anyone who doesn't get a pre-nup nowadays is an idiot
 6 years ago '10        #100
NYGZ 225 heat pts225
space
space
$662 | Props total: 878 878
damn kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy