'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
15295 pageviews
16 comments

HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 2479 2479
'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

[pic - click to view]

'Sons of Guns' Stars -- Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations | TMZ.com

[pic - click to view]

The star of the Discovery reality show "Sons of Guns" has been forced to surrender his Federal Firearm License after government officials discovered a bunch of his weapons had mysteriously gone missing ... TMZ has learned.

The man caught in the crosshairs is a famous gunsmith named William Hayden -- who founded Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge Louisiana ... and hired his daughter Stephanie to help run the business.

Things went swimmingly until 2009 ... when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms conducted a routine inspection of RJF and discovered 10 guns registered to the company could not be accounted for ... a big, BIG problem.

We're told the feds pinned the blame on William and Stephanie -- and were looking to take serious action that could have resulted in the end of RJF.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... the Hayden's struck a deal with feds in 2010, in which the two agreed to surrender their gun-making licenses ... and in exchange, they could appoint a LICENSED person to take over the company.

It didn't take long for William and Stephanie to pick their successor ... they went with Vincent Buckles (pictured left) -- another gunsmith often featured on the reality show.

William and Stephanie went back to work for the company -- but since they are no longer allowed to own the gun business, they are working as employees.

Reps for the Haydens, RJF and Discovery all had no comment.

[pic - click to view]

TMZ has learned Vincent Buckles has since left the company -- and two other licensed people are currently in charge of the business.

16 comments for "'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations"

6 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
they make some crazy a.ss guns, really like that show

where dem guns?
 6 years ago '05        #3
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109 OP
space
space
its crazy they gave control of the company to the guy on the left Vincent Buckles, who was actually fu*king the owners daughter, and then he leaves the company before the sh*t storm hits. lol
 6 years ago '05        #4
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,936 | Props total: 1384 1384
Once again........color comes into play.

Im only guessin rhe missing guns were class 3's.

Yet my cousin gets 10 years for manufacturing 1 machine gun.
 6 years ago '05        #5
space
space
 SquirrelXss said:

lol how do you know color is a factor here? maybe ur cousin didnt have a high priced team of lawyers like they did and ur cousin's lawyer got him a sh*tty plea bargin.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 12-23-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 12-23-2011, 11:57 AM         #6
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SquirrelXss said:

Why do you have to bring race into this? your cousin clearly didn't have a license to manufacture that and didn't have the laywers these guys had.

fu*k outta here with your bullsh*t
 12-23-2011, 12:53 PM         #7
Kufismackaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SquirrelXss said:

Lol.. negro cut it out.
 6 years ago '05        #8
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
Clearly you guys have no idea of how the NFA act works.

If you have a license to produce class 3 firearms (suppressors, machine guns, Short barreled rifles/shotguns, AOW, or destructive devices) and you cant account for them you go to jail no if ands or butts.

i personnally have 2 sound supprresors and a short barreled rifle. I pay taxes every year for my incorporation (it owns them technically). If i missed paying the taxes i go to jail, no if ands or buts because im in illegal possesion, even thou they told me i could have them......

Like i said, $ and race comes into play here. Sad part is, I NEVER use race as a card.
 6 years ago '05        #9
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kufismackaz said:
Lol.. negro cut it out.
And oh yeah to you, if your not the original Kufi Smaker, get the fu*k outta here.

Hate given.
 12-23-2011, 03:21 PM         #10
Kufismackaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k n*gga you lyin.. First off the tax is a one time $200. fu*kin lyin a.ss f*ggot talkin bout a yearly tax. I got a sbr century ak w/ folding stock. So i know u lyin.. pullin that quick lame a.ss google search gettin hings backwards.. fu*kin dumbass.. U dont need to lie just to impress people on the internet.. Clown.
 6 years ago '04        #11
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Kufismackaz said:
fu*k n*gga you lyin.. First off the tax is a one time $200. fu*kin lyin a.ss f*ggot talkin bout a yearly tax. I got a sbr century ak w/ folding stock. So i know u lyin.. pullin that quick lame a.ss google search gettin hings backwards.. fu*kin dumbass.. U dont need to lie just to impress people on the internet.. Clown.
Agreed. Its a one time tax. If he paying yearly then someone is fukkin him over!
 6 years ago '07        #12
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
 HiRolliN said:
its crazy they gave control of the company to the guy on the left Vincent Buckles, who was actually fu*king the owners daughter, and then he leaves the company before the sh*t storm hits. lol
nah dude on the right was smashing his daughter not Vincent..i wonder what happened to those guns though..from the few episodes i've seen the old head who owned it seemed like a by the books type of mofo..but you never know...i'm sure him and his daughter sold the guns off the books to keep 100% of the proceeds or some sh*t like that
 6 years ago '10        #13
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6013 6013
but you can tell that bi*ch would be so ugly without makeup though
 12-23-2011, 11:01 PM         #14
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imma Kracka
 6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
but you can tell that bi*ch would be so ugly without makeup though
she is still ugly with the make up lol
 6 years ago '07        #16
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Deniro732 said:
nah dude on the right was smashing his daughter not Vincent..i wonder what happened to those guns though..from the few episodes i've seen the old head who owned it seemed like a by the books type of mofo..but you never know...i'm sure him and his daughter sold the guns off the books to keep 100% of the proceeds or some sh*t like that
new season on read this and was like
sh*ts a work

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #17
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy