Aubrey is Mad!! Drake Speaks on Tatoo artist who Tatted his name on Girl's Forhead

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2011, 12:49 AM         #61
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
^So that bum a.ss tattoo artist really pretended like he didnt know who drake was?
i think hes saying when she walked in talkin about drake on her forehead dude was like who the fu*k is drake like nah it cant be THE DRAKE its gotta be her hood or something else. hes not acting like he dont know who drake is.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-23-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #62
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6357 6357
 tonystarks21 said:
n*gga ur fat carmelo anthony a.ss aint doing sh*t drake to quick for your a.ss and hes tall with a long a.ss reach and big beefy hands ... he will knock your bi*ch a.ss out
ok..

1 im not fat or even close.. im a ripped piece of epicness
2 that n*gga is about 6ft 165lbs.. n*ggas a strean bean.. id fold dude like a piece of fu*king notebook paper
3 lol @ big beefy hands.. i bet you dream about him jaggin your tiny tank huhh
4 if drake could knock me out.. lmfao n*gga, lets get back to real life.. i doubt a dead on hit to the face from drake would cause me to do anything but fall in laughter.. id rip the fu*king jaws off a pitbull.. drake my n*gga? fuc outa here son

& how fu*king old r u anyway.. didnt yo momma put yo a.ss to bed? get yo a.ss off the family computer and take yo a.ss to bed so you can go to school tommorow.. i know you cant be a grown man? if so your fu*king done here

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-23-2011 at 01:01 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #63
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
I would've said the same thing if I was Drake.
 6 years ago '06        #64
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
Why you mad at the tattoo artist though? he's just making his money. It's not his job to tell the stupids.lut that's she's retarded for putting that sh*t on her forehead. So he should miss out on money and deny her service because of her stupidity??? fu*k that.
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Somebody tell Weezy to get Aubrey before he end up in a wheelchair foreal
 6 years ago '04        #66
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
 karr153 said:
For those confused as I just was about why he wants to f!ght the tatoo artist please read this article:

EXCERPTS:

**”The funny thing is, I didn’t know who Drake was, I figured it was her hood or some sh*t, not some goofnugget R&B dude.”

**”She was really psyched about it. She had the sh*tty font all picked out on her iPhone ready to go and was pretty adamant about putting it on her forehead… She acted as if she had planned it out for a while; though I’m not really sure how much extended coherent thought could actually go into getting such a stupid tattoo on your forehead.”

**”I guess I feel bad that this dumbass got the name of the softest motherfu*ker in hip-hop tattooed on her forehead.”

**”If I tattoo a huge “BK” on a Crip or tattoo “DRAKE” on some R&B crazed girl’s face, what’s the difference? Who am I to say which one is wrong and which is right?”

**”In my opinion this whole world’s going to sh*t, and sh*t rolls downhill, so I might as well just jump in, hold my breath, and pray to God that there’s a nice big soft puddle of diarrhea for me to land in once everything hits the fan.”

6 years ago '06        #67
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
lmaoo replies on the first page k!lled me.. drake going off lately
 6 years ago '06        #68
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Endo said:
Why you mad at the tattoo artist though? he's just making his money. It's not his job to tell the stupids.lut that's she's retarded for putting that sh*t on her forehead. So he should miss out on money and deny her service because of her stupidity??? fu*k that.

nah, tattoo artists deny certain tattoo's on people in certain circumstances.. I've seen it happen infront of me where someone wanted a neck tattoo as his first tattoo, and the artist denied doing it.. its all up to the artists morals/integrity
 6 years ago '11        #69
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This site has alot of homos3xuals

Yes if u are man and taking up for drake like he your family member then u are a homos3xuals
 6 years ago '11        #70
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
drake would see this dude and be like yo i always wanted that xovoxoymcmbd!ckintheb00tyass tattoo
 6 years ago '06        #71
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4480 4480
If drake didn't have a acting career,sing or grow up rich then most of u clowns wouldn't say some childish sh*t like "drake is soft,he won't do sh*t" haters gonna stay simple,buncha lames ,come see me bi*ches
 6 years ago '11        #72
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
AWWWW DON'T DO IT PLEASE DON'T DO IT CUZ ONE OF US GOES IN AND WE ALL GO THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!! - DRIZZY (this has been an official quote post by...- Keith Clark)
 6 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's some dumb a.ss sh*t People and these wack ignorant a.ss tattoo's.
 6 years ago '05        #74
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6357 6357
 Affectz said:
If drake didn't have a acting career,sing or grow up rich then most of u clowns wouldn't say some childish sh*t like "drake is soft,he won't do sh*t" haters gonna stay simple,buncha lames ,come see me bi*ches
look at a n*ggas hands & nuckles.. some of these n*gga aint worked a day in theyre life or know anything manual.. men are not meant to be soft like women.. no bro.. and you look like one of the kardashians, fucc outta here son.. go smash some tomatoes with your feet
 6 years ago '04        #75
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 311 311
Why his dumb Canadian a.ss mad at the tattoo artist for? It not like he force the girl to get that tat
 6 years ago '06        #76
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4480 4480
 critiQue said:
look at a n*ggas hands & nuckles.. some of these n*gga aint worked a day in theyre life or know anything manual.. men are not meant to be soft like women.. no bro.. and you look like one of the kardashians, fucc outta here son.. go smash some tomatoes with your feet
So u be looking at dude's hands like that? Wtf? I changed my avatar so f*gs like u don't observe too much on it,chill with that sh*t "bro"
 6 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I did that sh*t n*gga......I put that tattoo on her motherfu*kin forehead.......now come beat my a.ss bi*ch n*gga
 12-23-2011, 01:38 AM         #78
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goon DRIZZY
 12-23-2011, 01:39 AM         #79
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
real talk HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW WHO DRAKE WAS TO CALL HIM A R&B DUDE, HES OBVIOUSLY A HATER OF DRAKE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T KNOW DRAKE YOU AND YOU FIRST LOOK AT HIS MUSIC YOU WOULDN'T CALL HIM A R&b DUDE UNLESS YOUR FAMIMILAR WITH HIS MUSIC AND LIKE TO POKE FUN OF HIM BY CALLING HIM A R&B DUDE

YA SMELL ME?
well, im no tattoo artists, but i see enough people with tattoos daily, and something tells me tattoo artists have to deal with peoples names getting put on peoples bodies every day. im sure he knew who drake the r&b singer is, but he probably had no fu*kin clue thats who the tattoo was referencing. and if he did, he's supposed to do his job. i doubt he would refuse money cause he didn't like the idea of the tattoo...
 12-23-2011, 01:44 AM         #80
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, interviewer had that "yea right" look when Drake said he's gonna fu*k up the tattoo artist....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy