Aubrey is Mad!! Drake Speaks on Tatoo artist who Tatted his name on Girl's Forhead

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
you never know maybe this n*gga would handle somebody man. there's some n*ggas from the hood who talk all that sh*t and they soft as pillows while their are suburb n*ggas willing to ride harder than these "goons". you can tell this sh*t startin to bother this n*gga though he about to get somebody murked before he go out like yung berg
 6 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 tonystarks21 said:
real talk HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW WHO DRAKE WAS TO CALL HIM A R&B DUDE, HES OBVIOUSLY A HATER OF DRAKE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T KNOW DRAKE YOU AND YOU FIRST LOOK AT HIS MUSIC YOU WOULDN'T CALL HIM A R&b DUDE UNLESS YOUR FAMIMILAR WITH HIS MUSIC AND LIKE TO POKE FUN OF HIM BY CALLING HIM A R&B DUDE

YA SMELL ME?
if he knew who drake was he wouldnt hav commented.he would kno drizzy will break your fu*kin collar bone
 6 years ago '05        #23
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
on some real sh*t tho....

how do you know he wouldnt do sh*t?? Cause he dont talk tough in his raps?? or cause he make tracks for bi*ches?

real question....
So Drake, a dude worth millions with infinite possibilities in the future, is just going to run up on some random tattoo artist he doesn't even know and risk getting arrested? I'm not saying Drake would never throw down with anyone, I know some dudes who do strictly R&B get down like that, but c'mon, Drake shouldn't be threatening this dude.

I know if he got arrested it wouldn't hurt his career or anything, arrests don't hurt anyones career when they're that big, he just sounds like a bi*ch for threatening this dude who was just doing his job. Is he pissed because the guy called him soft?

How come we haven't heard him tell Common he is gonna fu*k him up yet?

Last edited by Philly B; 12-22-2011 at 09:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
There wont be a valid answer.
Barack just dont like me

I obviously don't like Drake, but I don't hate him, I'm just curious the reason he's saying he's going to run up on this random dude who was just doing his job?
 6 years ago '05        #25
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
read the thread,dude was talking sh*t
Good reason, I'm sure no one has ever talked sh*t to him before

and dude didn't say anything that was that bad where Drake needs to talk about fu*king him up
 6 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Barack Obonga said:

drizzy could take him.
....Stop It.....Kevin Look Like One of Them Kottonmouf Kings n*ggas,Thats A Crazy White Dude . He About That Fade.....
 6 years ago '10        #27
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 2539 2539
Yoo this sh*t got me
[pic - click to view]

shout out to Drake though i aint gone bash the dude for acting tough, I dnt blame him for saying what he said after the Tattoo artist was popping off... but that sh*t made me laugh
 6 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 ballergenetics said:
this tough guy act is getting out of hand....
he learned it from common
 6 years ago '05        #29
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,895 | Props total: 5715 5715
 stl12188 said:
"If I ever see you I'm gonna fu*k you up"

This is why people don't like Drake, dude talks a big game when everyone knows he really wouldn't do sh*t
 12-22-2011, 10:16 PM         #30
Nappytown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake aint doin sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #31
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #32
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
 Barack Obonga said:
drake prolly can f!ght tho

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 12-22-2011 at 10:25 PM..
 12-22-2011, 10:27 PM         #33
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of you guys are idiots. How is this a tough guy act? The tattoo artist is a dumb fu*k for agreeing to tattoo some bi*ch who obviously not mentally sound enough to make a wise decision. If it was some hood piece of sh*t who raps about weed and coke all day you'd buy into it. I believe Drake way more than I believe some wannabe ignorant rapper with nothing going for him..
 6 years ago '04        #34
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
Once again, I prematurely read the comments before watching the video and was expecting some sh*t show from Drake but all I saw was a calm and collected dude that felt disrespected.

If someone openly disrespects you, do you just chill and not say anything? Drake called the guy an as*hole, most likely because of how fu*king rude he was about the girl who got the tattoo and said he was going to fu*k him up because of what he said about him personally. Is the girls tat dumb? Yeah, sure. But this tattoo artist is supposed to be a professional, it's not his job to publicly criticize the tats he gives. The tattoo artist completely contradicts himself...

"If I tattoo a huge “BK” on a Crip or tattoo “DRAKE” on some R&B crazed girl’s face, what’s the difference? Who am I to say which one is wrong and which is right?

But he also says...

”She was really psyched about it. She had the sh*tty font all picked out on her iPhone ready to go and was pretty adamant about putting it on her forehead… She acted as if she had planned it out for a while; though I’m not really sure how much extended coherent thought could actually go into getting such a stupid tattoo on your forehead.”

Drake is right, the guy IS an as*hole.

As for "If I see you I'm gonna fu*k you up", I think if 98% of you were a incredibly well known rapper/singer and somebody made a comment like the tattoo artists did about Drake, that you would say the same damn thing. Hell, even if you weren't famous, I think you would say the same thing.

Am I wrong? If so, please help me understand how
 6 years ago '09        #35
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
lol at drake? really n*gga lmao
 12-22-2011, 11:06 PM         #36
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake a pus*y, that tat artist would whoop his a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #37
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 theHighlife04 said:
Once again, I prematurely read the comments before watching the video and was expecting some sh*t show from Drake but all I saw was a calm and collected dude that felt disrespected.

If someone openly disrespects you, do you just chill and not say anything? Drake called the guy an as*hole, most likely because of how fu*king rude he was about the girl who got the tattoo and said he was going to fu*k him up because of what he said about him personally. Is the girls tat dumb? Yeah, sure. But this tattoo artist is supposed to be a professional, it's not his job to publicly criticize the tats he gives. The tattoo artist completely contradicts himself...

"If I tattoo a huge “BK” on a Crip or tattoo “DRAKE” on some R&B crazed girl’s face, what’s the difference? Who am I to say which one is wrong and which is right?

But he also says...

”She was really psyched about it. She had the sh*tty font all picked out on her iPhone ready to go and was pretty adamant about putting it on her forehead… She acted as if she had planned it out for a while; though I’m not really sure how much extended coherent thought could actually go into getting such a stupid tattoo on your forehead.”

Drake is right, the guy IS an as*hole.

As for "If I see you I'm gonna fu*k you up", I think if 98% of you were a incredibly well known rapper/singer and somebody made a comment like the tattoo artists did about Drake, that you would say the same damn thing. Hell, even if you weren't famous, I think you would say the same thing.

Am I wrong? If so, please help me understand how
I like how everyone is skipping this section of the interview.

"My whole deal with people wanting completely outrageous and potentially life ruining tattoos is this: I'll ask them 3 times if they really think that it's a good idea, I tell them what the potential consequences of getting a tattoo on their face might be, and after that, the bad decision is on them."

She still wanted the tattoo even after he explained to her how stupid it is to get the tattoo. So no, I don't think he is an as*hole because he's right, it is a stupid tattoo.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ballergenetics said:
this tough guy act is getting out of hand....
 6 years ago '07        #39
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
My n*gga Baby need to tell Drake to chill before he get hurt out here...lol
 6 years ago '05        #40
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
Glad I'm not the only one thinking Drake is crazy here..dude did his job after explaining to her the consequences. Then he said Drake sucks and he doesn't like his music and Drakes gonna catch feelings over that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy