Kobe Bryant's wrist injury will never heal :sadto: (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TanstA! said:
damn man... thats fu*ked up. Def took years away.
nah wouldn't go that far, at that level they are all dealing with pain somewhere so just add it to the list. He will have once in awhile real bad days but he will still be great.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Cambury said:
nah wouldn't go that far, at that level they are all dealing with pain somewhere so just add it to the list. He will have once in awhile real bad days but he will still be great.
I still think it will take years away, since the injury is still new he can probably tolerate it 3 more seasons, but I wouldn't be surprised that anything after that it would become unbearable. 82 games, with practices and then off season work outs, it's going to take it's toll. Different from a person who probably played in minor leagues, and small pick up games like yourself, from a person who's lively hood is basketball, and plays it so much through out the year.
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Hold That said:
I still think it will take years away, since the injury is still new he can probably tolerate it 3 more seasons, but I wouldn't be surprised that anything after that it would become unbearable. 82 games, with practices and then off season work outs, it's going to take it's toll. Different from a person who probably played in minor leagues, and small pick up games like yourself, from a person who's lively hood is basketball, and plays it so much through out the year.
Your right. Im sure Kobe's wrist are very strong so it's a matter of how far he can push the remaining muscles. If he is careful and not doing to much impact stuff he could still manage to be very productive. He is a good enough shooter to go from taking 300 shots a day to 100 and not see a drop off. Im actually willing to predict he has his best field goal percentage in years.
 6 years ago '11        #24
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 WiLL i AM said:
get over it

worry when you will try to claim NY

laker fan for life from NY? yeah ok
is literally every post you make some hate spewing ignorance?
 6 years ago '04        #25
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 superdrunken said:
is literally every post you make some hate spewing ignorance?
Yup, so you just learn to ignore the obnoxious trolls who try to take personal shots at you....

though EVERYONE

has known the sh*t about you which makes what a n*gga says a fail

6 years ago '04        #26
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
most havent seen your pic but your a good 20 pounds away from cambury.

stop it

why even get upset when i just keep fu*kin with you that you a new yorker lakers fan

i guess it hits the soft spot
It doesn't

n*gga I'm laid back chilled right now

listening to this new Grimey Money single (no hit for Grimey on this one)

and no sir at the Cambury resemblance...maybe if you took my pic from 2yrs ago or last year

I lost weight this summer n*gga

and I'm not mad at all Will....

I told yo a.ss to hook a n*gga up with your connects for tix but you ignored a n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
say what you want... but the only thing missing in that trophy case is the championships and LeBron will get those when its all said and done... lebron easily has another 10 years left on his career whereas kobe will lucky to have 2 more.

im glad kobe's injury list has piled up where he has bad knees, bad fingers and bad wrist. couldn't have happened to a more deserving NBA player. the fact that kobe would cheat on his beautiful wife and have s3x with so many women is despicable. he deserves this.

[pic - click to view]

Lebron has been favored since 2008 to win it all....

Kobes won it twice since 08..

Lebron lost.
 6 years ago '06        #29
jj01 
space
space
$44,950 | Props total: 4669 4669
this drama queen attention wh0ore would let pics like this out to the public...........dude always wants the world to know when he so much as has a stomach ache or the hiccups.

foh
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
for tickets for a game in fu*kin february

u know i always get my sh*t a week before the earliest

so ask me about them a week or two before. not fu*kin now
n*gga!

I DONE Visitor Messaged yo a.ss so many times about tix

thanks to you the event is sold out

So is the Celtics/Lakers game
Heat/Knicks
Bulls/Knicks
Lakers/February

I can only find 1 seater tix and I ain't trying to get down like that

6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
so would you bet your life that lebron doesn't win a ring?

whose fault is it that lebron hasn't won? don't say himself. because in cleveland he had NO HELP.

in his first year with a good team, he made it to the finals. you really don't think he's gonna win it this year or the year after? stfu hoe.
HE HAD TO JOIN OTHER TOP PLAYERS IN THEIR PRIME TO WIN!

Lebron had plenty of input of who he wanted on his team and whatnot. Not to mention he QUIT during the Celtics series, walked off the court like a baby in the 2009 ECF when he lost to the Magic. He could have won in 2010 if the Cavs would have made the trade of Hickson for Amar'e but NOPE which than Lebron eventually QUIT.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
your a fu*king idiot. my ticket brokers know plenty of ppl that are season ticket holders; thus why i dont worry for sh*t. how many times do i have to go thru this

what game and gimme the date. all i know is that im goin to knicks/lakers and knicks/heat so let me know around that time and just have money ready. tryina get sh*t in ticketmaster decent seats is almost impossible.
What's the most you would pay (if you didn't have your connections) for 2 tix to a game? I think my max is $500
 6 years ago '05        #33
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,875 | Props total: 30085 30085
 Cambury said:
got the same injury...will hurt like sh*t some days. Kobe is a beast and will get used to the pain. He will be doing alot of heat therapy and acupuncture plus stim but the sooner he treats it the easier it will be down the road to adjust.
You got yours from making sandwiches

Just joking
 6 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
wtf... your contradictions just proved my point.

cavs with lebron = best record in the NBA..

cavs without lebron = one of the worst squads in the NBA.

thanks for making my argument for me, as*hole.

who was the cavs next best player? can someone tell me that? daniel gibson??

we all saw what happened to kobe when shaq left. n*gga couldn't even make the playoffs by himself and the lakers went 34-48. whereas lebron won 60 games by himself.

hypocritical laker fans need to fall back.
So Kobe didn't make the playoffs in 2006 against the Suns? (though that 3-1 thing is...well ).

You act like Bron did ALL THE WORK when he was with the Cavs. This is a team sport for a reason because it requires teamwork. Bron had Mo William.s helping him against the C's until Lebron quit.
 6 years ago '06        #35
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

6 years ago '10        #36
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
That sh*t looks exactly like my wrist xray. I can't bend mine at all. Had to get a plate to stop the pain. It only gets worse because its bone to bone. Arthritis will set into it. That's what k!lled my league dreams.
 6 years ago '09        #37
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Man he is definitely on his way out, wrist, finger, no knee cartilidge, ankle, father time is no longer on his side anymore.

Time for Gasol to be the #1 option?
 6 years ago '06        #38
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 Hamburgers said:
yeah quit acting like shaq didn't carry kobe and win 3 rings for him. and dont even act like gasol, bynum, odom and artest aren't premiere players.

give kobe the same supporting cast in cleveland and i guarantee you kobe never wins a ring either. deep down, you know its true. lebron will get his championships and will surpass kobe in the eyes of many. hold onto your savior's glory for now.. cause lebron is about to take it.

soon you shall...

WITNESS
would've, could've, what if; too hypothetical, which leads no where. shaq carried kobe just as well as kobe carried shaq. you're reaching with bynum and metta, and it's funny you mention gasol because now that the lakers didn't win, people talk down on him. I guess it depends on what argument you wanna make, whether he's that good or not.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 12-22-2011 at 09:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
 ReggieA said:
Man he is definitely on his way out, wrist, finger, no knee cartilidge, ankle, father time is no longer on his side anymore.

at least for the start of the season
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
so then tell me, if lebron had so much help, why did the cavs have the second worst record last season?

n*gga please. ask yourself, if kobe had the cavs team, would he win a ring? the answer is no.

but you laker fans will find out now that mike brown is your coach

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The thing is Mike Brown wasn't the problem...you don't lead a team to the #1 seed two years in a row without good coaching.. As much as people want to say Brown was a horrible coach, than how come he lead that 2007 Cavs roster to a finals appearance? It's not Mike Browns fault if again a certain superstar diva QUIT on him and HIS TEAM against the Celtics in Game 5.

ReggieA said:

Naw, Gasol don't give a fu*k out there anymore in his Lakers uniform and it shows....time to make Bynum the #1 option if anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now