Jon Jones Blowing His Money Already!! (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 9146 9146
his future wife will take it all anyway. let him enjoy himself for a couple of years
 6 years ago '04        #42
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 MysticKJ said:
i don't doubt you, I was just dropping $3 million as a possible upper limit based on others in his bracket...but I do think the soon-to-be UFC posterboy is making money despite whatever contract status...not "Anderson Silva money" though...

ur bringing up Bones' show money as proof of income, GSP makes 200k to show, but he pulls in over $4 million per f!ght ...so Bones made $140,000 (70k + 70k), how is he able to buy Bentleys and Ferraris then? does that make sense to you?

Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Bader...is over half a million of just show money...not counting bonuses and sponsorships...Dana is making this n*gga the posterboy and you think he isn't bringing in over $1 million...

so it's not ok to speculate anything above $1 million, but it's ok to speculate $70,000 is his only pay and just ignore bonuses (which are reported), sponsorships deals (which ARE substantial portions of income)...

Bones can live however he wants with the money he's earned which is definitely more than you think it is...
/thread
 6 years ago '11        #43
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
You can't take it with you, spend it wisely but enjoy ya damn life!!!

Future GOAT!!!
 12-22-2011, 07:59 PM         #44
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
his future wife will take it all anyway. let him enjoy himself for a couple of years
hes already married.
 6 years ago '05        #45
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4764 4764
 22k said:
Ok so how many major sponsorships do we need to get to just $1 million per f!ght? 8? Let's see you name 8 companies that sponsor him for every f!ght. And I'm not talking about logos on shorts because he isn't getting 100k for that.

Maybe Dana gives him an $800k bonus per f!ght for the most creative "tweet" or something
yes, sorry to disappoint you but they get paid their sponsorship money from the shorts they wear and the tarp they hang over the ring before the f!ght starts...

this sh*t is more in-depth than you think...wrestlers typically get paid the most money for logos on the "ass" of the shorts because that is most visible when a wrestler is on top...strikers' crotches get big money...

those 8-10 logos on shorts and tarps is where that money comes from...also those shirts and hats they rush to put on after each f!ght (win-or-lose) is money as well...when you see a f!ghter holding a "Xyience" can after a f!ght, that is more money...

I told you man...it's been documented that many f!ghters make more from their sponsorships than their "show money"...which is why it is so important to be in the UFC because of the potential sponsorship money...
 12-22-2011, 08:50 PM         #46
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
yes, sorry to disappoint you but they get paid their sponsorship money from the shorts they wear and the tarp they hang over the ring before the f!ght starts...

this sh*t is more in-depth than you think...wrestlers typically get paid the most money for logos on the "ass" of the shorts because that is most visible when a wrestler is on top...strikers' crotches get big money...

those 8-10 logos on shorts and tarps is where that money comes from...also those shirts and hats they rush to put on after each f!ght (win-or-lose) is money as well...when you see a f!ghter holding a "Xyience" can after a f!ght, that is more money...

I told you man...it's been documented that many f!ghters make more from their sponsorships than their "show money"...which is why it is so important to be in the UFC because of the potential sponsorship money...
We can agree to disagree. These guys aren't getting more than $10k for holding those Xyience cans up after the f!ght. There might be slightly more money in apparel, but it's still not enough to make up the difference we are talking about.
 6 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25847 25847
 22k said:
We can agree to disagree. These guys aren't getting more than $10k for holding those Xyience cans up after the f!ght. There might be slightly more money in apparel, but it's still not enough to make up the difference we are talking about.
actually muscle pharm pays rampage 50k monthly and bought him a lambo after the jones f!ght now rampage is a big name but you get the point. that's just one sponsor as well

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 12-22-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4764 4764
 22k said:
no, we aren't agreeing to disagree....you are just ignoring facts about the value of sponsorship because you are being close-minded...i posted an interview with one of the bigger name agents...and you were told how things work, did you even read it? you didn't post a "didn't read gif" so I a.ssumed you read it...

same thing with NASCAR, all those fu*king stickers on the car generate lots of money...

you obviously just don't know how things work as far as sponsorships are concerned...

you need to think bigger...the money in the sponsorship and bonus game is a big industry...companies pay top dollar to visible athletes to wear their products...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 12-22-2011 at 09:10 PM..
 12-22-2011, 09:09 PM         #49
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's that other red car to the left of the Ferrari?
 6 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 22k said:
Who said he has paid for any of them in full? Do you have to pay in full to buy a car?
Even if he's not paying them in full I doubt he'd take out payments he couldn't afford.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 22k said:
That's what they want you to believe. Keep buying what they're selling. If he was happy with what he was getting, he wouldn't be going to Dana asking to restructure his deal like was posted above.
Thats what they want me to believe? How about thats what I've seen throughout the years.. I can't think of one superstar in any sport that continues to be underpaid and isn't smart enough to ask for a raise. Not one. And even if he's not smart enough to come up with the idea, representation around him will plant the seed in his brain that he's being underpaid for him. So I don't see your point, and who's "they", as I said, it's what I've seen.
 6 years ago '05        #52
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 sonof504 said:
He's a UFC LHW champion. He has money to blow and some.
 6 years ago '06        #53
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,312 | Props total: 18248 18248
how about ya n*ggas email him and tell hom how stupid he has for buying cars
 12-23-2011, 12:22 AM         #54
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his money........

it is stupid tho
 6 years ago '11        #55
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Hold That said:
Even if he's not paying them in full I doubt he'd take out payments he couldn't afford.
What if he leased em for a year for a much smaller amount of money....
 6 years ago '06        #56
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
I mean...his crib got a 3 car garage...Why not fill that bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #57
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
Let him spend his money and live his life, half of you crab a.ss dudes hating here would be doing the same thing if you became a millionaire
 6 years ago '10        #58
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
maybe he has a side business....he seems pretty intelligent...
 12-23-2011, 12:46 AM         #59
Georgia_boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate when ppl tryna lecture other muhfu*kas on how too spend there money. smh. it must be affordable. yall act like dude living pay check to pay check
 12-23-2011, 01:02 AM         #60
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i thought dude was getting 300k a f!ght...thought he got that much for the rampage f!ght..

where did I find that out? i think I seen someone type that on here.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago