Jon Jones Blowing His Money Already!! (pic)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 22k said:
He thinks he's Mayweather making $25 million guaranteed a f!ght. He's lucky if he makes $1 million per f!ght over there. Slow down.
n*gga please...he makes WAY more than $1 million per f!ght...probably closer to $3 million per f!ght...3 f!ghts a year, this n*gga is doing well enough...
 6 years ago '09        #22
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
 MysticKJ said:
n*gga please...he makes WAY more than $1 million per f!ght...probably closer to $3 million per f!ght...3 f!ghts a year, this n*gga is doing well enough...
He still has 4 f!ghts left on a contract he signed before he was the best in the world, he signed that contract before he was champ and Dana said Jones came to him renew it (after the Rampage f!ght, there were 5 f!ghts left on it then)but he wont til there are only 2 left on it. It was an interview with Helwani im not sure which one and im not routing for it but thats what he said

That might not tell you what he is getting but it does tell he wants more.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-22-2011 at 06:41 PM..
 12-22-2011, 06:39 PM         #23
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
are you motherfu*kers counting this mans money?
you don't know how much he has
you n*ggas are coming up with conclusions about another mans life based off his purchases.
you n*ggas are pathetic and unsuccesful
Damn Ernie don't hurt em!!!
 12-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #24
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
I don't think so. His base bay for his last 4 f!ghts has been $70,000.

UFC 126 & UFC 128 he only made $140k each lol (Jon Jones: $140,000 ($70,000 win bonus))

Then for the last 2 events, he made $215,000 each - including bonuses.

That doesn't add up to $1 million over 4 f!ghts

You can't prove that he makes anywhere near $1 million for any f!ght without relying on rumors and unreleased information that the UFC wants you to believe. Do you really think that he makes something like 3/4 of his pay for a f!ght through extra, unofficial channels? That is hilarious. It would be hard for me to believe that any of the unofficial bonuses that he gets are even equal to the pay that he gets on the night of the f!ght (likely less).

If he was being paid a respectable amount they would publicize it. They hide behind these supposed non-public bonuses and PPV upsides but they've never proven that any of that is really taking place.

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 06:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Not sure how people can determine what is "blowing money" and a "bad move" for Jones is when most of you guys don't have a clue what his bank account is looking like. He's probably the UFC's biggest draw right now in a still growing relatively new sport. I'm sure he can afford these toys, altogether those cars likely didn't cost more than 700k. So three sports cars and one every day car, and he's probably set.

IF GSP is making 4.4 per f!ght I'm SURE Jones is making double or close to it.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-22-2011 at 06:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 22k said:
I don't think so. As of UFC 128 (3 f!ghts ago), he only made $140k lol

Jon Jones: $140,000 ($70,000 win bonus)

Then for the last 2 events, he made $215,000 each - including bonuses.

You can't prove that he makes anywhere near $1 million for any f!ght without relying on rumors and unreleased information.
Common sense will tell you that if he's making only that he couldn't afford those three exotic cars, which leads me to believe those numbers aren't exactly accurate in what he's taking home.. The numbers you posted are likely some sort of base pay and likely gets a percentage from PPV buys.
 6 years ago '05        #27
space
space
^ that too, and one thing we need to remember about athletes is they might be dumb when it comes to managing money in some cases, but they are not dumb when he comes to a.ssesing their value in getting deals. I doubt Jones is walking away with a little over 200k per f!ght with the hype machine surrounding him and UFC making him the new face of that organization.
 12-22-2011, 06:56 PM         #28
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He still has 4 f!ghts left on a contract he signed before he was the best in the world, he signed that contract before he was champ and Dana said Jones came to him renew it (after the Rampage f!ght, there were 5 f!ghts left on it then)but he wont til there are only 2 left on it.
So that explains the $70k base pay that is the same for every f!ght.
 12-22-2011, 06:59 PM         #29
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude prob made money from those bud light or miller light commericals or whatever beer it was.

hes got endorsement deals with k-swiss, xyience.

probably more too.

jones>>>
 6 years ago '05        #30
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
That might not tell you what he is getting but it does tell he wants more.
i don't doubt you, I was just dropping $3 million as a possible upper limit based on others in his bracket...but I do think the soon-to-be UFC posterboy is making money despite whatever contract status...not "Anderson Silva money" though...
 22k said:
I don't think so. As of UFC 126 (4 f!ghts ago), he only made $140k lol

Jon Jones: $140,000 ($70,000 win bonus)
def. Ryan Bader: $20,000

You can't prove that he makes over $1 million for any f!ght without relying on rumors and unreleased information.
ur bringing up Bones' show money as proof of income, GSP makes 200k to show, but he pulls in over $4 million per f!ght ...so Bones made $140,000 (70k + 70k), how is he able to buy Bentleys and Ferraris then? does that make sense to you?

Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Bader...is over half a million of just show money...not counting bonuses and sponsorships...Dana is making this n*gga the posterboy and you think he isn't bringing in over $1 million...

so it's not ok to speculate anything above $1 million, but it's ok to speculate $70,000 is his only pay and just ignore bonuses (which are reported), sponsorships deals (which ARE substantial portions of income)...

Bones can live however he wants with the money he's earned which is definitely more than you think it is...
 12-22-2011, 07:01 PM         #31
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Common sense will tell you that if he's making only that he couldn't afford those three exotic cars, which leads me to believe those numbers aren't exactly accurate in what he's taking home.. The numbers you posted are likely some sort of base pay and likely gets a percentage from PPV buys.
Who said he has paid for any of them in full? Do you have to pay in full to buy a car?

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 07:09 PM..
 12-22-2011, 07:02 PM         #32
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
^ that too, and one thing we need to remember about athletes is they might be dumb when it comes to managing money in some cases, but they are not dumb when he comes to a.ssesing their value in getting deals. I doubt Jones is walking away with a little over 200k per f!ght with the hype machine surrounding him and UFC making him the new face of that organization.
That's what they want you to believe. Keep buying what they're selling. If he was happy with what he was getting, he wouldn't be going to Dana asking to restructure his deal like was posted above.

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 12-22-2011, 07:04 PM         #33
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
i don't doubt you, I was just dropping $3 million as a possible upper limit based on others in his bracket...but I do think the soon-to-be UFC posterboy is making money despite whatever contract status...not "Anderson Silva money" though...

ur bringing up Bones' show money as proof of income, GSP makes 200k to show, but he pulls in over $4 million per f!ght ...so Bones made $140,000 (70k + 70k), how is he able to buy Bentleys and Ferraris then? does that make sense to you?

Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Bader...is over half a million of just show money...not counting bonuses and sponsorships...Dana is making this n*gga the posterboy and you think he isn't bringing in over $1 million...

so it's not ok to speculate anything above $1 million, but it's ok to speculate $70,000 is his only pay and just ignore bonuses (which are reported), sponsorships deals (which ARE substantial portions of income)...

Bones can live however he wants with the money he's earned which is definitely more than you think it is...
I included his bonuses in the figures that I listed.

Over the last 4 f!ghts, his base pay is $70k each and he's made a total of $710k (including bonuses). Only $280k of the $710k is base pay.

We are talking about f!ght pay here - not sponsorships or anything else unrelated to a specific f!ght.

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 22k said:
You can't prove that he makes anywhere near $1 million for any f!ght without relying on rumors and unreleased information that the UFC wants you to believe. Do you really think that he makes something like 3/4 of his pay for a f!ght through extra, unofficial channels? That is hilarious. It would be hard for me to believe that any of the unofficial bonuses that he gets are even equal to the pay that he gets on the night of the f!ght (likely less)
cuz you don't know sh*t about MMA that's why...
In fact, his sponsorship money was more than his last three f!ghts in the UFC combined."
Kawa offers that a UFC unaired preliminary f!ghter should be making in the range of 10-15K with that being doubled if the f!ght makes the air in most cases, so there is an incentive to finish and finish quickly. Once you get to SPIKE TV, that f!ghter should make no less than 30K bare minimum. Once you get to the main card, the ranges grow as a "name f!ghter" will get substantially more than a "regular" f!ghter. On the PPV, outside of the main event for a non-star, 30-50K is the expected range. If he were to move up the card to a co-main or main event, he could potentially earn more money. Main-event stars can earn up to a 6-figure check for sponsorship only, it's all about the negotiation according to Kawa.

ur really should educate yourself on the sponsorships deals these guys get...not only is Bones a main-eventer, he is incredibly popular...common sense, tells you he is making over $100,000 per f!ght from sponsors...

the UFC gave GSP a Hummer and $500,000 after he defeated Matt Hughes at UFC 65
that was almost 6 years ago...and GSP only got $29,000 to show and they gave him that huge a.ss bonus...
 6 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6410 6410
oh well. i don't want to hear him complaining about being broke later
 6 years ago '05        #36
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 22k said:
We are talking about f!ght pay here - not sponsorships or anything else unrelated to a specific f!ght.
no we aren't....this started over you thinking Bones doesn't walk away with over $1 million...

ur just changing sh*t to save face...you think this n*gga is getting these cars with $710,000 total income

who cares where the money comes from? bottom line is Bones is making more than you think or care to admit...

also, sounds like you don't like the UFC with these comments about the UFC being devious
 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM         #37
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
ur really should educate yourself on the sponsorships deals these guys get...not only is Bones a main-eventer, he is incredibly popular...common sense, tells you he is making over $100,000 per f!ght from sponsors...
Ok so how many major sponsorships do we need to get to just $1 million per f!ght? 8? Let's see you name 8 companies that sponsor him for every f!ght. And I'm not talking about logos on shorts because he isn't getting 100k for that.

Maybe Dana gives him an $800k bonus per f!ght for the most creative "tweet" or something

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #38
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
at these comments. Acting like he pulled a Pippen and bought a Jet. Chill out
 12-22-2011, 07:17 PM         #39
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
no we aren't....this started over you thinking Bones doesn't walk away with over $1 million...

ur just changing sh*t to save face...you think this n*gga is getting these cars with $710,000 total income

who cares where the money comes from? bottom line is Bones is making more than you think or care to admit...

also, sounds like you don't like the UFC with these comments about the UFC being devious
You have no proof, just a.ssumptions and a blind belief in Dana White.

He could have put like $30k down on each of those cars and that would fit into his budget - there's no proof that he paid for any of them in full.
 6 years ago '04        #40
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Black man can do no right in America.

Can't be rich or you spend too much money.

Can't be poor because you spending other people money.

Let the man do him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago