The BXSC 1st Annual All "POWERFUL" League (Fantasy Basketball)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Definitely the best Fantasy League I've ever been apart of in any sport
 6 years ago '07        #142
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 KnicksLost said:
1st place again
Big matchup this week
 6 years ago '07        #143
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2528 2528
 dj X said:
Went the entire week without Beasley, Ariza, and Curry

Bogut's been in and out of the lineup as well

Good stuff ShotCallaz!!

I like the idea of the award thing as well!!
Yeah that sucks man, those injuries are hard to deal with. I saw you up most of the week to. Tough loss.

Gramz said:
It's really more of a suggestion than a complaint. I have really no problem with the way it is now either because if a team in the NBA blows out an opponent 118-72 one night and then lose 96-95 the next night, they're 1-1.
Yeah, the category idea isn't bad. But this was going to be my response and why I did it this way. Just wanted to keep it the way the NBA did it.

But I could do a league poll if you want and see how everyone else feels about it. Just let me know.

KnicksLost said:
Definitely the best Fantasy League I've ever been apart of in any sport

-----

I'm gonna change the divisions to 2 instead of 3 by the way, so that way we can have 6 teams instead of 4 making the playoffs. It extends the playoffs and makes some people not quit the last couple weeks of the season cause they're out of it.

New trophies:

A trophy for the person stays #1 in the power rankings for 5 straight weeks.

A trophy for the person who's last in the power rankings for 5 straight weeks.

a weekly dominance trophy, to match the scrub of the week award.

If anyone has any ideas they'll like to suggest, just feel free to say so.

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 01-16-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #144
space
space
Divisions can't be changed until next year unfortunately.

Week 3: Scrub of the Week:

Team Swag

Week 3: The Dominance Award

Tie between ¡Que Viva Colombia! & Keith M1111

I'll try and split up the timing of you two sharing it this week.
 6 years ago '07        #145
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Big matchup this week
u seen that score thru 3 days
 6 years ago '09        #146
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,008 | Props total: 22317 22317
bummp
 01-23-2012, 08:52 PM         #147
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my team...

6 years ago '07        #148
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Told yall the league is mines
 6 years ago '09        #149
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,008 | Props total: 22317 22317
You gonna get some stats tonight, but the rest of the week you done n*gga. YOU DONNEE!!
 6 years ago '07        #150
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
You gonna get some stats tonight, but the rest of the week you done n*gga. YOU DONNEE!!
ask brother keith how I roll

6 years ago '07        #151
space
space
yyooo, my bad man. Been maddd busy with work and some friends birthdays this week, I'm gonna try and write that power ranking up tonight. My bad being late with that.
 6 years ago '07        #152
space
space
KnicksLost & Que Viva
 6 years ago '07        #153
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

My team sucks

fu*kin wade

Jameer is a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #154
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
yyooo, my bad man. Been maddd busy with work and some friends birthdays this week, I'm gonna try and write that power ranking up tonight. My bad being late with that.
Take ya time bro I aint never seen anyone show this type of dedication when doing Fantasy BBALL the effort is greatly appreciated. I'd like to do a weeks write up but sh*t would probably be biased as sh*t...especially if theres guys from teams I hate doing work (I.E. Bulls, Celts and Heat)

Adam Is BeTTeR said:
KnicksLost & Que Viva
Melo aint even get hot yet
 01-25-2012, 10:30 PM         #155
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My opposition this week has played 4 more games than I have. The schedule this week may prevent me from going 5-0.

My team full of bigs shooting a lower FG% than a team full of guards isn't going to help either.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 01-25-2012 at 10:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #156
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 KnicksLost said:
ask brother keith how I roll

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
:wadesad

My team sucks :dead

fu*kin wade :wadepain

Jameer is a.ss :kobewhatever2

KnicksLost said:
Take ya time bro I aint never seen anyone show this type of dedication when doing Fantasy BBALL the effort is greatly appreciated. I'd like to do a weeks write up but sh*t would probably be biased as sh*t...especially if theres guys from teams I hate doing work (I.E. Bulls, Celts and Heat)

:iseeyou

Melo aint even get hot yet :iseeyou
I appreciate that, thanks brodie.

This is the only league I'm putting this much effort in, ones with my friends got messed up cause this one d!ck head didn't like the rule,

but this league though >> gotta keep it top notch for ya

Be bias bro, who cares. There's plenty of sh*tty professional bias writers out there, I know you can't be any worse than them.

If anyone else would like to write here and there, feel free to :agreement6:

Melo

team is beastly and you're in my division #FML

Gramz said:
My opposition this week has played 4 more games than I have. The schedule this week may prevent me from going 5-0.

My team full of bigs shooting a lower FG% than a team full of guards isn't going to help either.
could always start adding & dropping and its only Thursday, still plenty of time left.
 6 years ago '07        #158
space
space
Imma finish up my writing now though, something came up late last night. It'll be up tonight.
 6 years ago '09        #159
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
2-2 so far, injuries and inconsistent play has plagued me from being at least 3-1, Turk, Stuckey, and Bargnani being hurt, hurt me big.
 6 years ago '07        #160
space
space
BXSC Powerful League: Power Rankings Week 3 & 4:

1) Knicks Lost ( - )

I don't even know where to begin. Okay, I do now. How does a 8-1-0 victory over the second best ranked fantasy team sound? Though he did barely lose the week before to Main Event, a win like that. Just. I don't know. Best team in the league. Without a doubt.

.................................so far.

Needs:

This team is ranked 10th in AST, still far behind but I don't want to keep having to say the same thing week after week so this time I'm going to mention his FG%. He's ranked 6th in FG%, just about .019% behind ...... HiiiPower. I say strengthen that up a bit so that way you can be more dominate in a category that you're already average in instead of focusing in on a category which on some nights you may lose, and others you may...still lose but barely.

Needs: FG%

Reason: Ranked 6th

2) ¡Que Viva Colombia! ( ^ / + 1 )

¡Que Viva Colombia! moving on up 1 more in this Power Ranking. The 4-0 record also speaks for itself. While he's been beating really quality opponents week after week and by a good margin also. (This is no shot at KnicksLost)

He's beaten Team Swag 8-0-1 who was ranked 5th and ...... HiiiPower 7-2-0 who was ranked 6th in our last Power Ranking. FT% is where he's ranked amongst one of the worse but every other category statistic he's ranked among the top 5, even 3. Which makes this team as good as it is, and tough to beat.

In a tough one this week against one of the quality opponents Team Black N Milds 4-5-0, but the week still isn't over. Would say this is the match to watch this week to see if our 2nd best ranked team will go down or not.

Need: FT%

Reason: Lowest ranked team statisic at 9th.

3) .Brandon's Knees ( v / + 4 )

Okay, now I know what you're going to say. :Lebronwhoa; right?

Well how about this, Team .Brandon's Knees has Keith M1111 beat 6-3 in the Season Statistical Categories. Okay, still not good enough for ya' right? Alright well how about this then, he's beaten better and higher ranked quality opponents.

Team Black N Milds (highest ranked 3), Team Swag (highest ranked 5th) and ...... HiiiPower (highest ranked 6th) with a loss to ¡Que Viva Colombia! (highest ranked 2nd)

Keith on the other hand, NY ShotCallaz (highest ranked 12th) Main Event (highest ranked 8th) South Africa Kings (highest ranked 9th) with a loss to KnicksLost (highest ranked 1st)

good enough yet?

Hey, remember when this team was ranked 11th in 3PM? Now ranked 7th. Ranked 10th in FT% & DD, now ranked 6th and 8th. Little improvements has made this team better, and you see it in its record with the team now being 3-1 and ranked 3rd in our Power Ranking.

Bias? Eh, some may say. But it seems realistic to me.

Need: REB

Reason: Ranked 8th

4) Keith M1111 ( v / - 3 )

A big drop down huh? Tough loss, not only to the leagues best, but also Al Horford. A man who shoots a good FG%, can get you REBs, DDs and BLKs. Besides that, the bright side is that he's still 3-1 and has a really well balanced team. Him vs Orlando X-Factor will be my match up of the week.

I'm saying FG% is the need, jumped 1 rank up from 9th to 8th. This team really isn't that far behind, can easily jump up to being ranked 5th as its only behind .064%.

Need: FG%

Reason: Ranked 8th.

5) Team Swag ( - )

Some may be surprised and would expect to see Team Black N Milds being ranked here but I went with keeping Team Swag put at where he's at. Not because I'm lazy to move him, but because he beat Team Black N Milds back in week 2. This team is pretty inconsistent, a win here, a loss there, win here loss there...you get the picture. Team is pretty nice and balanced. Ranked in the mids in most of the statistical categories. Some ranked lower.

Would say 3PM is the need here. Not far behind, can jump up about 3 rankings in this statistical category if the team makes a few transactions.

Need: 3PM

Reason: Ranked 10th

6) Team Black N Milds ( v / - 2 )

Nice start, but it seems like the team is now slowly fading due to inconsistent play and being plagued with injuries as the owner has said himself. Going from being ranked 3rd, to 4th, to now 6th. Really nice and great cast of guards and forwards, just need bigs as I've been previously stating. Not dead last in DD, REB and in the BLKs department but some help there by either grabbing or getting a few bigs may make this team back to being one of the tops in this league I feel.

Is in a really tight close one this week against our 2nd best ranked team ¡Que Viva Colombia! A win here will be really impressive and may move this team back up a spot or few.

Needs: Bigs

Reason: Ranked low mids in REBs & BLKs.

7) Orlando X-Factor ( ^ / + 2)

Does anyone here believe in one of those reversed jinx/ lucks kind of things? Has being the first person to receive the "Scrub of the Week" award turned this team into the opposite of scrub? Well, if you don't, I do at least. And it goes to show with X moving up 2 again here in this Power Ranking.

Facing the #3 ranked opponent this week in Keith M1111, has the lead so far to the week with a 6-2-1 lead but that is why we play the week fellas.

Needs: STL

Reason: Ranked 10th.

8) Main Event ( - )

What is it about Main Event that makes me keep him here? He lost to the leagues best by 1 category a few weeks back. Maybe that's it? Or is it that he just has really bad luck? What was the saying again? Men lie, women lie, stats don't ? Well his stats show that he's ranked somewhere around the middle in half of the statistical categories so it isn't like Main Event is a bad team. It's a pretty fair, average team. Just needs that something, that someone, but who?

Match up vs NY ShotCallaz this week. Maybe when it finally gets into the W column the team will start rolling. Let's see.

Need: Guards

Reason: Can improve FT%, AST & STLs which is ranked low but not by much.

9) South Africa Kings ( ^ / + 1 )

A nice victory 6-3-0 victory over NY ShotCallaz last week. I still like NY ShotCallaz. If he would have won I think I would have easily put NY ShotCallaz here with no hesitation, but, since he didn't and he lost...this spot is now reserved for South Africa Kings. Moving up 1 in the Power Ranking as well. Believe it or not, don't be fooled by the 9th ranking. He has a fairly balanced team and is ranked high in some statistical categories.

Need: Guards

Reason: Ranked low in 3PM, AST & STLs.

10) ...... HiiiPower ( v / - 4 )

Does this team need a win badly or what? Being ranked as high as 6th one point to now drop 4 slots into 10th. But believe it or not, this team is ranked in an average of 4-7 in almost every statistical category. How about that for a 1-3 team? Don't let the record fool you. He's just been going through a tough schedule. Facing Team Black N Milds, .Brandon's Knees (highest ranked 3) and ¡Que Viva Colombia! (highest ranked 2)

the one win coming against Slim Dunkin. He's facing Team Swag this week and has a 7-2-0 lead so far. If he wins this week, will this be the start of a turn around for ...... HiiiPower?

Need: STL

Reason: Ranked 5th, only 10 behind to become 2nd.

11) NY ShotCallaz ( ^ / + 1 )

Not much to say, lack of an owner is hurting the potential of this team. It has some pretty nice pieces to be able to do fairly well I think.

Need: Bigs

Reason: Ranked 11th in BLK, 12th in DD.

12) Slim Dunkin ( v / - 1 )

Life without Randolph Week 5: This team just keeps losing, and losing, and losing. There are always some nice solid bigs out there in the wire to grab. It's a pretty good team to me, I think it can compete but without an owner it's for any team to. This is probably the leagues worst team. Weekly freebie.

Need: Bigs

Reason: Last in BLKs & REBs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago