The BXSC 1st Annual All "POWERFUL" League (Fantasy Basketball)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
imma try and write week 2 up
 01-10-2012, 08:31 PM         #122
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Randolph....

But atleast i ain't last though...
 6 years ago '07        #123
space
space
LeBron on the bloccckkk!,

no low ball offers
 6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
lol @ last,

yeah man, Randolph was a big loss. You still got a nice little squad though.
 6 years ago '09        #125
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,929 | Props total: 22177 22177
my team a.ss, the auto pick sh*t fu*ked me
 6 years ago '07        #126
space
space
3 way tie for the scrub of the week award between me, main and will,

imma try and spread it around, so we're gonna share it for 2 and a half days each
 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM         #127
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 double-doubles tonight alone!
 6 years ago '07        #128
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Al Horford...
 6 years ago '07        #129
space
space
BXSC Powerful League Power Rankings: Week 2

1) Knicks Lost ( - )

Yet again a blow out victory (7-2-0) last week and now on the verge of looking like another for this week (8-0-1) for the best team in the league so far. Still among one of the tops in every statistical category. Can this team be stopped? Next weeks match up will be one to watch as he faces off the 2nd best team in the league. We'll then see if he's either that good, or he's just been taking advantage of beating up on the bad teams.

I like the addition of Chalmers, help at 3's and STLs.

Needs: AST

Reason: Still ranked last.

2) Keith M111 ( - )

Blow out victory (7-2-0) for our second best rated team in the league. Looking like he might ease through this week as well with a 8-1-0 match up so far. Still a very balanced team, among of the tops in every statistical category. Okur add isn't so bad, has potential. FT% is still the need, he's about .0100 from being near the top 5. Just a little bit help on FT% will surprise you on how much better the team will become.

Need: FT%

Reason: Lowest ranked team statistic at 7th.

3) ¡Que Viva Colombia! ( ^ / + 1 )

¡Que Viva Colombia! moving up 1 this week with an easy 7-2-0 victory against an opponent ranked 1 below him. As well as on the verge of beating another opponent ranked in the middle with a 8-1-0 lead so far. This team is ranked amongst the top 5 in almost every statistical category. With being ranked 6th at FG% behind 5th by just .0017%, .0071%, and .0079% from 3rd. With just a bit more help can make its FG% rise into the top 3 in this category. Very nice well balanced team.

I like the Delfino add, he hits a lot of 3's. But he takes so many that it causes a low FG%. Thus the reason why I'm mentioning the need at FG%.

Need: FG%

Reason: Lowest ranked statistical category for this team at 6th.

4) Team Black N Milds ( v / - 1 )

Still a pretty balanced team, barely losing last week with its 4-5-0 defeat to one of the middle ranked teams. Bouncing back pretty nicely this week with a 5-2-2 lead so far against a team I think has potential if makes some moves. Team Black N Milds has yet to do any moves to improve the team, but I guess the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" will apply here? Making this team still ranked amongst the top 5.

Reason: Ranked 9th.

5) Team Swag ( ^ / (+ 2 )

Barely beating a top 3 opponent but hey, a win is a win, right? Barely loss to a middle of the ranking team in the first week is why I think this team deserved to move up 2 spots in the rankings. Having trouble this week and may possibly lose to one of the tops this week. If so, Team Swag may lose their ranking by next week if it doesn't bounce back with an impressive win against Slim Dunkin who ...... HiiiPower has had a 6-2-1 victory over. Well balanced team throughout. Desperately needs help at FT%, with ranking dead last in the league in it. But I think it needs another guard, it's ranked just a couple behind in AST & STLs, and with a little help, will move it up to among the leagues top 3 in each category.

Need: FT%

Reason: Ranked dead last.

6) ...... HiiiPower ( - )

...... HiiiPower stays put at 6th in this weeks rankings. Nice 6-2-1 victory last week vs Slim Dunkin, and in a real close one this week against one of the middle ranked teams in .Brandon's Knees. Liked the Dejuan Blair pick up but he dropped him. I think this team needs some bigs, its ranked in the low mids in REBs & BLKs. Little help can easily move this team up a few spots in the statistical category, which may give this team a little help in the head-to-head match up as well to gain a little advantage.

Needs: Bigs

Reason: Ranked low mids in REBs & BLKs

7) .Brandon's Knees ( v / -2 )

Tough devastating loss (7-2-0) last week to one of the leagues top 3 opponents and in a tough close one this week but with slight lead in some categories. Match up to watch this week. The Morrow move wasn't so bad as it went after a "need". Still some needs to fill out there, like DD, FT% and 3PM with being ranked among one of the bottom 3. Another tough opponent next week with Team Black N Milds next week. Going to be a team to watch to see if it'll get any lower or will move back up in the Power Rankings these next few weeks.

Needs: FT%, DD

Reason: Ranked 10th.

8) Main Event ( - )

Tough stretch of games the last 2 weeks. First the 2nd best ranked team in the league last week, and now the number 1 ranked team in the league this week. Despite the record, this team is ranked in the mids in half of the categories, while the other half ranked around the bottom. I think a guard will be a key need for this team. The team is ranked in the mid lows FT%, AST and STLs by just a little, if a good guard or few gets put on, the team will become better. But we're going to see in next weeks match up against X if this team can really compete, or if its as bad as it is and these losses aren't just flukes.

Need: Guards

Reason: Can improve FT%, AST & STLs which is ranked low but not by much.

9) Orlando X-Factor ( ^ / + 2)

How about that for the one time "Scrub of the Week"? With some key injuries, X has managed to move on up from 11th to now 9th. Bare victory (5-4-0) against a quality opponent in South Africa Kings. This team is looking to take advantage against one of the worse in NY ShotCallaz for its 2nd victory of the early season. This weeks upcoming match up against Main Event will prove if he isn't just taking advantage by beating the bad, or if he really belongs up here.

Need: Bigs

Reason: Ranked Ranked 11th in FG%, REB, DD.

10) South Africa Kings ( v / - 1 )

A loss to X has put moved this team down a rank. It also tied against Main Event and is now against one of the tops but can't compete. But believe it or not, the team actually has some fair statistical ratings. Being ranked amongst the middle, as to being an average team as previously said. If this team can fill in players that one tend to rack up a lot of in that one certain thing, it will make the better.

Reason: Ranked 10th.

11) Slim Dunkin

Tough losses to top ranked opponents but even with so, life without Randolph continues. With the absence of him has made this team last in FG%, REBs and PTS. It's only the third week, but it may be time to look for some help, explore a couple trades.

Reason: Ranked 12th in FG% & REBs.

12) NY ShotCallaz

Not looking good for NY ShotCallaz, injury to Ginobili, and despite losing to the one of the best, he's now losing to a team that was just ranked 1 above him. Bench not looking any better as well, Gilbert Arenas? Moves need to be made. Has a lot of good guards, still need bigs as previously stated.

Reason: Ranked 10th in REBs & BLKs, 12th in DD

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 01-13-2012 at 05:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #130
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,929 | Props total: 22177 22177
No joke, I just now finally realized how scoring works for basketball fantasy

sh*ts a lot more work than nfl
 01-13-2012, 04:55 PM         #131
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adam, those write-ups are pure class. :applause:
 6 years ago '10        #132
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
Word...Best League out..
 6 years ago '07        #133
space
space
haha, appreciate it.
 01-13-2012, 05:30 PM         #134
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't expect Joakim Noah to be such a fu*king bum this season.

6 years ago '07        #135
space
space
I just saw what he's averaging, 7 and 7 with 1 block, 1 DD this whole season, dammmm

Eric Gordon is k!lling me
 6 years ago '07        #136
space
space
my bad fellas for not updating the main page with the updated highlights, been busy.

But I've been thinking; we need an award for the team that dominates weekly, something like the "Scrub of the Week" award but the opposite,

anyone have any ideas on what the name should be? I'll update and a.ssign it to all the players that deserve it. Also if you can come up with any other ideas, please feel free to say so. Let's try and make this league better and more fun.

There's like a points a.ssignment that you can guys check out, but so far Me, Main, Will, X and now INF are like all under -3

I'll make a new award for that also, the team with the most Trophy PTS get that trophy. If you fail to lose the championship, that's probably like the second best thing that you can win.

Btw, KnicksLost barely won this week vs Main

and ShotCallaz with the upset over X
 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM         #137
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I like the idea of that award.

I would prefer our records to show the categories like if you win the week 7-2, then your record is 7-2 for that week and so on and so forth. It truly reflects how good or bad you did that week, say if you lose 5-4 then you're only 4-5.

Would it be too late into the year to change our records to reflect that?

Other then that, I like it how it is so far.
 6 years ago '04        #138
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
 Adam Is BeTTeR;21942679 [U said:
ShotCallaz with the upset over X
Went the entire week without Beasley, Ariza, and Curry

Bogut's been in and out of the lineup as well

Good stuff ShotCallaz!!

I like the idea of the award thing as well!!
 01-16-2012, 01:44 PM         #139
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's really more of a suggestion than a complaint. I have really no problem with the way it is now either because if a team in the NBA blows out an opponent 118-72 one night and then lose 96-95 the next night, they're 1-1.
 6 years ago '07        #140
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
1st place again
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago