Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20979 20979
Hilary's scaring the fu*k out of me in this picture

Carlton got pretty chunky.. I just saw him hosting some dumb a.ss show on the Game Show Network recently when I was flipping channels
 12-23-2011, 06:29 AM         #62
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
Janet Hubert (Original Aunt Vivian) Slams Will Smith In New Tell-All

Janet’s releasing a tell-all book, entitled Perfection Is Not A Sitcom Mom, the work set for released next year, and in it she says that Will is not the nice considerate guy he makes himself out to be. In fact, Janet says The Fresh Prince was a bit of a a diva. For example, if a guest star was too good and ran the risk of stealing the spotlight from Will, he made sure their a.sses were ousted. Secondly, no one but Mr. Jada Pinkett Smith was allowed to go on The Tonight Show for the first season, Hubert claims.

Janet openly admits that she blames Will for ruining her once burgeoning acting career.

In one excerpt from the book, given to Black Voice’s BV Buzz column, Janet writes: “Smith had people around him who made sure no one outshone him. I was happy to see Don Cheadle become the quality actor that he is, and often wondered how he made it past one episode, as Hilary’s boyfriend, being such a fierce actor. No one could be on ‘The Tonight Show,’ that first season, except Will. And I mean no one.”

Janet writes: “I recall the lovely and incredibly talented Countess Vaughn coming to guest star. Oh my God! The day of table read, she was pee-in-your-pants funny. The writers were howling, we were howling, so I knew she was history – banished into the cornfield. Many years later, after she had her own show, I had to tell her when she asked me why. ‘Miss Janet why did I get cut from the episode,’ she asked? Simply, my darling, you were too good…”

She recalls her Fresh Prince firing like so: First, producers offered her just 10 episodes, when the standard was 22-26. It would have meant a pay cut of over $100,000 a year, and Janet had a three and a half month old son, a new house, an unemployed husband, and a new business — she need a full contract. When she refuses to accept a cut in pay, she was fired.

The excerpt continues:

“‘That’s not all,’ Michael [her agent] said. ‘They don’t want you to work on any other shows. You can only do two guest starring roles.’ What? Who? I stammered. I couldn’t breathe. What do we do, Michael? What do we do? ‘We pass,’ Michael said. ‘This is a dirty deal, and they know it.’ OK, I trust you, I said. Michael had been my agent for more than 20 years. ‘OK sweetie, I will call you back,’ he said.”

…”My mind was going in a million places. OK, I thought, they will come back; this is how they do it. They always come back. I started into the kitchen where Rayna – my friend, housekeeper and nanny was. She was doing dishes as baby E was enjoying a swing. I knelt down, kissed his head, and waited for the next round of negotiations. They never came. The next time Michael called he said, ‘They are going to recast your role.’ There was a beautiful stained glass window that I designed in the bedroom, and the windows were open, so my neighbors probably heard me scream. And that beautiful window probably has many cracks in it. Time of death: approximately 3 pm. The real Vivian Banks was murdered…”

interesting read, but did she ever make that type of money anywhere else?
looks like her bargaining failed her
 6 years ago '05        #63
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
 Arson said:
who the old head behind Ashley? can't be Jeffrey
looks like Maino in 20 yrs.
 12-23-2011, 07:30 AM         #64
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
ash and hillary could get it beat the fu*k up ::
Fixed
 6 years ago '06        #65
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Took nearly 25 posts to ask where Jazz was?

Shame on this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #66
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Everyone looking good and healthy in the picture. Carlton was fat for a while...saw him on this game show with playing cards a while back and the guy was HUGE...Glad to see he lost the weight.
 6 years ago '07        #67
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
hillary looks like skelator
 6 years ago '07        #68
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Cmon son a reunion with 4 characters from the show
 6 years ago '07        #69
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #71
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 blaxblog said:

[pic - click to view]

Viv look like a Great-Grandma
 6 years ago '04        #72
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
some of you geeks are really hatin on hilary like that?

i would love to see some of these dimes yall are fukkin
 6 years ago '04        #73
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 1993 1993
I could've sworn Janet Hubert-whiten was fired because she got Pregnant which forced them to have to write the Nicky character into the show. I think she's just really bitter about that after all of this time.

Plus that stuff about Will not wanting to be outshines when he literally learned how to act within he first few episodes of the show.

Last edited by kniccalodeon; 12-23-2011 at 03:42 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #74
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
 knowughetto said:
n*gga look like Uncle Ben with hair..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #75
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 kniccalodeon said:
I could've sworn Janet Hubert-whiten was fired because she got Pregnant which forced them to have to write the Nicky character into the show. I think she's just really bitter about that after all of this time.

Plus that stuff about Will not wanting to be outshines when he literally learned how to act within he first few episodes of the show.
Noone will really kno what happened because she is only telling her side of the story...i heard the same thing about her being pregnant and the producers were pissed about it because she was not supposed to...but I do feel like her character was better than the second one who was more of a housewife and became pretty much insignificant
 6 years ago '04        #76
SLyCk 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
 Gink said:
no Nicky?

[pic - click to view]

I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar hey hey hey hey
 6 years ago '08        #77
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Is it me or Ashley got hotter than Hillary
 6 years ago '05        #78
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
I would give Ashley the business! What happen to Hiliary? Age must have caught up with her. I'll be damned.
 6 years ago '06        #79
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
Aunt Viv don't fu*k with Will. At least I know the first one doesn't
 6 years ago '07        #80
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 991 said:
Just had a 4th grade flashback...watched a movie called um...somethin dryers drear or something. a house that was part of the underground railroad and it was supposidly haunted. Some dude looked like that who popped out the ground. Idk I'm jus goin back by my memory.
House of Dies Drear
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc