David Banner Responds To V-Nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
and also i cant understand why we even need to have this convo any more its been the same since the 50s if you white and you say ****** it offends black people . what i cant understand is why my people don't understand that we can't say its cool for us to use the word either. Its like when you little you can't tell a child not to do something and then do it yourself. Its the ultimate contradiction it does not take a 5yr old to know that . i don't know what banner said cause i have a life and it doesn't take a genius to know her told stfu but hey message only came 4 pages later
 6 years ago '05        #62
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,268 | Props total: 6369 6369
 Kufismackaz said:
n*ggas still talkin about this b.s.? Damn. Smh. Ima set the record straight.. Any n*gga that grew up in the hood knows damn well hood white ppl say n*gga.. Its nothin new at all. If u cryin about the sh*t u most likely not from the hood. Every hood n*gga i kno grew up w/ a white mike or a "paul wall" and they can say n*gga (its all love) now as long as they aint heavy on the E.R. everythings cool. White bi*ches from the hood say n*gga all day cause thats wat they around and thats who they fu*kin and havin nigha kids w/. Yall n*ggas need to drop this sh*t already.

Ps.. David Banner (who?)=irrelevant.
i should demolish your BX career before it even begins you fucc n*gga..

now, whats relevant to you? what do you stand for my n*gga?
 12-22-2011, 11:44 PM         #63
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the point that i think alot of yawl missed is when banner said in hollywood "we know its things that are said between ppl in certain cultures that if u say what they say your movie lights will get shutdown." basically saying how jews in hollywood can call each other kikes or a himey but if somebody outside of that culture called them that no matter who u are ur whole career is shutdown. they dont play that bullsh*t and they got lines u cant cross so why as black people do we allow piece of sh*t worthless bi*ches like v-nasty an krayshawn do it and act like its nothin.
 6 years ago '08        #64
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
 6 years ago '10        #65
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
 critiQue said:
i should demolish your BX career before it even begins you fucc n*gga..

now, whats relevant to you? what do you stand for my n*gga?
use dem mod perks breadbin:dancingcool: senn his a.ss to the showers
 6 years ago '06        #66
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
is the only thing Sway does nowadays is instigate beefs????
 12-23-2011, 12:25 AM         #67
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banner is that dude.

He really did something with his life.

He doesnt sound fake or corny like t.i. when using big words, he sounds articulate.

Dude lost weight, learn to speak properly.

props to him
 6 years ago '04        #68
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
 htown said:
How come his intelligence does not come across in his raps...you would think he was on the same level as Waka Flocka intellectually by his raps...this n*gga should be on some Eminem sh*t
you obviously haven't listen to his Album with 9th Wonder-death of a Pop Star. He dropping Jewels on that joint.
 6 years ago '11        #69
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2011, 01:34 AM         #70
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas LOVE to defend white folk. jus like Gucci Amos & Mistah Andy
yet they'll throw yo black a.ss under da bus quicker than u can say Kanye
 6 years ago '08        #71
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
i THINK THIS sh*t iS BLOWN OUTTA PORPORTION CAUSE IM fROM aLABAMA MATTER OF FACT MONTGOMERY AL AND HERE IN THE HOOD THE FEW WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE SAY IT AND IT DOESNT BOTHER PEOPLE CAUSE THEY GO THRU THE SAME sh*t WE DO I.E. RUNNIN FROM THE POLICE PULLIN LICKS AND SELLIN DOPE ITS COMMON HERE THEY PAID THEY DO'S ITS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT I FEEL LIKE A HYPOCRITE TELLIN THEM NAW n*gga U CANT SAY n*gga ONLY THE n*ggaS CAN SAY n*gga WTF
 6 years ago '07        #72
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 360crazy said:
David...slavery is a wrap ma dude. V-nasty is a "n*gga" by the current standard definition. I grew up in Flint, Mi and I knew white boys that said it. n*gga in V nasty's mind is "compadre". The same as you and me. She's embracing HER culture. Culture aint about black or white. That would be segregating. She's white on the outside but she's just as much of a n*gga as David Banner.
you cant be serious? k!ll yoself...
 6 years ago '10        #73
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
Man there's a lot of dumb people on this siteNot sure if most of you guys are just trolling though

But yea I agree with everything banner said. And as far as that chick she knows when and where to use that word. That sh*t may fly at some small venue in Oakland but let's see her say it front of a crowd in NO or atl.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
you cant be serious? k!ll yoself...
 6 years ago '09        #75
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8849 8849
 614FACE said:
its a shame that white people on here really try to defend this sh*t because they wanna justify sayin it themselves. find yourselves and stop tryin so hard to fit in. this sh*t aint a fad.
all the white people defending V-nasty die slow
 6 years ago '05        #76
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2399 2399
Everything in our culture is for sale...WTF IS ENOUGH ?!?!?!?!?

chuuch,my brother
 6 years ago '05        #77
GST 
space
space
 Datboitrill said:
i THINK THIS sh*t iS BLOWN OUTTA PORPORTION CAUSE IM fROM aLABAMA MATTER OF FACT MONTGOMERY AL AND HERE IN THE HOOD THE FEW WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE SAY IT AND IT DOESNT BOTHER PEOPLE CAUSE THEY GO THRU THE SAME sh*t WE DO I.E. RUNNIN FROM THE POLICE PULLIN LICKS AND SELLIN DOPE ITS COMMON HERE THEY PAID THEY DO'S ITS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT I FEEL LIKE A HYPOCRITE TELLIN THEM NAW n*gga U CANT SAY n*gga ONLY THE n*ggaS CAN SAY n*gga WTF
they ppl wasn't hung from trees and forced to accept the word ******...stfu
 6 years ago '05        #78
GST 
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
This is why I dont take n*ggas like banner seriously, what the fu*k do people hanging from trees have to do with me using the word n*gga????

I hate when people turn an argument completely to the left because they cant argue a point, FAB basically said V nasty is more of a n*gga than most of you n*ggas, and his response was she aint go through what we went through. Ummmmm n*gga she grew up in the same places that FAB and them did. The he started talking about n*ggas disrespecting God...again the fu*k does that have to do with a white girl that grew up around black culture using the word n*gga.

If you don't like V nasty using the word n*gga then you should basically not want anyone to use it. I've always said that there are certain thing you can say to family that no one else can say because they are family, but you can't dictate what family members say to each other. So if V nasty's people allow her to say n*gga freely and they dont have a problem with it who the fu*k are you to have a problem with it. Banner was better in the first video than the second but at the end of the day, its just a word and you learly can tell she is not using it in a negative way.

if you don't get it then you never will...good luck to you
 6 years ago '05        #79
GST 
space
space
I love how some white ppl have that ghetto twang until they get around their parents
 6 years ago '07        #80
ikelove179 
space
space
$439 | Props total: 1 1
 Unknown Dude said:
lol @ "Ima set the record straight"...and who the fu*k is you?

just stick to lurking fu*k boy

Yo Im blowed from the kush on the wake n bake and my dude got me on the floor.

D Banner handled that perfect though. Being Hood isn't acting ignorant like this stupid white bi*ch. Lets face it Gucci is TRASH so it's only fitting that he did a mixtape with this trashy hoe. neither one of them are lyrical and beats all sound the same. Like another poster said if she start touring the country them real n*ggas will come out to fu*k her up like we have seen time and time again. n*ggas come to ya show to whop that a.ss. She will regret using the word so freely soon enough brothas so no need to get all upset. Because trust her time will come
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy