David Banner Responds To V-Nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
LOL BANNER'S REACTION AFTER HE HEARD THAT V-nasty SNIPPET DISSING HIM WAS PRICELESS. HE WAS LOOKING LIKE "THE NERVE OF THIS WIGGA bi*ch".
 6 years ago '05        #42
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
That was some real sh*t, anybody got the rest of the interview?
 6 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17048 17048
I am pretty sure Mista Fab and Gucci told her to say sh*t about Banner, she didn't write sh*t in that album. I said it before he needs to come at Mista Fab for being the circus master pushing her around and making her go crazy with her Vnasty gimmick.

Last edited by The N; 12-22-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17048 17048
 614FACE said:
its a shame that white people on here really try to defend this sh*t because they wanna justify sayin it themselves. find yourselves and stop tryin so hard to fit in. this sh*t aint a fad.
Exactly, not to mention a sh*t load of them love a song called "n*ggas in paris", they probably replay it 2650 times on the phone, their crib, their cars, ect.

Last edited by The N; 12-22-2011 at 07:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
 614FACE said:
its a shame that white people on here really try to defend this sh*t because they wanna justify sayin it themselves. find yourselves and stop tryin so hard to fit in. this sh*t aint a fad.
Realest post in this thread... If its just a word why is there a campaign just to say it? Everyone knows the rules, Its just exposing how black you reeeeeeeeeeally wanna be...
 6 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8112 8112
This is why I dont take n*ggas like banner seriously, what the fu*k do people hanging from trees have to do with me using the word n*gga????

I hate when people turn an argument completely to the left because they cant argue a point, FAB basically said V nasty is more of a n*gga than most of you n*ggas, and his response was she aint go through what we went through. Ummmmm n*gga she grew up in the same places that FAB and them did. The he started talking about n*ggas disrespecting God...again the fu*k does that have to do with a white girl that grew up around black culture using the word n*gga.

If you don't like V nasty using the word n*gga then you should basically not want anyone to use it. I've always said that there are certain thing you can say to family that no one else can say because they are family, but you can't dictate what family members say to each other. So if V nasty's people allow her to say n*gga freely and they dont have a problem with it who the fu*k are you to have a problem with it. Banner was better in the first video than the second but at the end of the day, its just a word and you learly can tell she is not using it in a negative way.
 6 years ago '05        #47
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
vnasty keep dat security deep u saying n*gga in your music is going to lead to alot of trouble thats all i know... if u about dat life as u claim u are then say n*gga in your music and see what happens...
 6 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 just2005 said:
You can't be from the South.
i seen people in the south let it slide. just depend on the type of people they are with

and im in the camp that nobody should use it

Last edited by justinjones; 12-22-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #49
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Nautilus O said:
This is why I dont take n*ggas like banner seriously, what the fu*k do people hanging from trees have to do with me using the word n*gga????

I hate when people turn an argument completely to the left because they cant argue a point, FAB basically said V nasty is more of a n*gga than most of you n*ggas, and his response was she aint go through what we went through. Ummmmm n*gga she grew up in the same places that FAB and them did. The he started talking about n*ggas disrespecting God...again the fu*k does that have to do with a white girl that grew up around black culture using the word n*gga.

If you don't like V nasty using the word n*gga then you should basically not want anyone to use it. I've always said that there are certain thing you can say to family that no one else can say because they are family, but you can't dictate what family members say to each other. So if V nasty's people allow her to say n*gga freely and they dont have a problem with it who the fu*k are you to have a problem with it. Banner was better in the first video than the second but at the end of the day, its just a word and you learly can tell she is not using it in a negative way.
Banner already stated in a previous interview that he doesnt even like black people calling him that word and if he uses it he is going to use it in a negative manner. By your definiton people today have made "n*gga" a family word between black people. I agree with you.That word is negative regardless of who says it and noone should use it, but noone in their right mind should be giving off passes either
 6 years ago '04        #50
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Nautilus O said:

He is using that example because he grew up on the most racist state in the country Mississipp. You obviously are whiteand probably trying to justify for you to say the word.

I'm a black man who don't even used the word. I grew up in the south and still deal with racism to this day. And just because vnasty people are coons and let her say the word doesn't mean if she say it in another hood that nobody knows her at would beat her a.ss.

Also nasty claim she more hood than banner but yet banner goes in any hood and help people out there. Seeing you defending v nasty for exploiting African American and think that being more ignorant than banner makes your more "hood" its stupid. Then hearin Mr. Fab saying v nasty is more n*gga than black people show how stupid and out of touch he is in the state. Yes its 2011 and at 2005 we had to deal with the whole Jena 6 bullsh*t. sh*t just look at how the tea party formed just because we had a black president.
 6 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Donny D said:
Banner already stated in a previous interview that he doesnt even like black people calling him that word and if he uses it he is going to use it in a negative manner. By your definiton people today have made "n*gga" a family word between black people. I agree with you.That word is negative regardless of who says it and noone should use it, but noone in their right mind should be giving off passes either
Over time the use of the word has changed so much that now its really no different then they way girls refer to each other as bi*ches. If someone actually called me a ****** in 2011 I would probably laugh because that word has absolutely no power anymore.

VictoryThagr8 said:
He is using that example because he grew up on the most racist state in the country Mississipp. You obviously are whiteand probably trying to justify for you to say the word.

I'm a black man who don't even used the word. I grew up in the south and still deal with racism to this day. And just because vnasty people are coons and let her say the word doesn't mean if she say it in another hood that nobody knows her at would beat her a.ss.

Also nasty claim she more hood than banner but yet banner goes in any hood and help people out there. Seeing you defending v nasty for exploiting African American and think that being more ignorant than banner makes your more "hood" its stupid. Then hearin Mr. Fab saying v nasty is more n*gga than black people show how stupid and out of touch he is in the state. Yes its 2011 and at 2005 we had to deal with the whole Jena 6 bullsh*t. sh*t just look at how the tea party formed just because we had a black president.

I'm black, educated, and well aware of the "hood" and that was probably the worse use of characters I've ever seen on this site. You grew up in the south and still deal with racism..... congratulations you got two choices get the fukk over it or move. If you think Racism is somebody calling you a n*gga, you should stay in the south and just work in the fields until you die because if thats the kind of racism you dealing with you got it easy.

When did being "hood" mean you were helping people??? Because if thats the case its a lot of white people that go into the "hood" every day and do more than David Banner does and nobody in their right mind would call them "hood".

And your last 3 or 4 sentences didnt make any sense so I'm going to act like you didnt write something that dumb. The word "n*gga" is just a word i don't feel any type of way about it anymore, I use he word often and I know a lot of hispanics, arabs, and white people that use the word n*gga. If you get upset over a arab dude saying "Whats up my n*gga"
 6 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 614FACE said:

its got everything to do with it. its the history behind the word. its not like some n*ggaz in detroit invented the term n*gga 100 years after slavery.
The word n*gga wasnt invented as a black man was getting strung up on a tree either. Lynchings and Slavery have nothing to do with the creation of the word "n*gga", just like the Holocaust has nothing to do with the creation of the word "kike"

So i'm guessing men shouldn't use the word "bi*ch" because we dont know what it feels like to not have the right to vote or have a baby. And straight people shouldn't be able to call somebody a f*g if we havent participated in gay s3x or like to listen to lady gaga

12-22-2011, 10:00 PM         #53
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sway is the illest.........after he said my hometown of Oakland, i felt like he just wanted to shake his head like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 12-22-2011, 10:32 PM         #54
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I'm glad my brotha David Banner addressed that how he did. That chick is a fu*kin child playing around with grown a.ss man. She better not come to the South with that bs because it'll be OVER for her.
Off top.

That sh*t don't carry lightly down here.
 6 years ago '04        #55
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
i was never a slave nor were any of my family i aint feelin that statement at all.
 6 years ago '04        #56
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
V-nasty just pissed cause Banner won't dig her a.ss out like he did Christina Ricci in Black Snake Moan. Get a clue bi*ch, don't say the fu*kin word.
 6 years ago '06        #57
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
david banner be spitting some real sh*t but i think he is a hypocrite because of his music. he will have some positive songs but then he would make songs about bussing a n*gga head or fu*king a bi*ch. Pac was the same way even tho I am a fan of him. I know aint nobody perfect in every aspect of their life so i fu*ks with him overall.
 6 years ago '04        #58
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 3160 3160
i dont have 12 mins to see him talk about nothing sum this sh*t the fu*k up it doesnt take an hour to say fu*k that bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #59
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
How come his intelligence does not come across in his raps...you would think he was on the same level as Waka Flocka intellectually by his raps...this n*gga should be on some Eminem sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #60
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
here we go with the same a.ss bi*ches responding on black people affairs. if you ain't black shut up and if you one of them "You can call me anything, massa" n*ggas be quiet too. shouts to David Banner these n*ggas will allow anything to fly as long as they "gettin paid". no self respect at all.

onlybuilt1906 said:
My best friend is white as white can be....Italian and Polish. Grew up on the South Side of Chicago (Wild hundreds) and Southwest side of Detroit. He's a member of Alpha Phi Alpha and was vice president of the NAACP in undergrad. We've been down by law for about sixteen years now and he's never, ever said it or anything close. Some things are just understood.
that's the difference between white folks that really respect our culture vs those ignorant few who are for whatever reason, in love more with the hood lifestyle than our actual history. I've had white friends who cared enough to keep it out of their mouths.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy