David Banner Responds To V-Nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
why didnt he g-check mr fab and gucci for allowing her to say that????
 6 years ago '10        #22
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
My best friend is white as white can be....Italian and Polish. Grew up on the South Side of Chicago (Wild hundreds) and Southwest side of Detroit. He's a member of Alpha Phi Alpha and was vice president of the NAACP in undergrad. We've been down by law for about sixteen years now and he's never, ever said it or anything close. Some things are just understood.
 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM         #23
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David...slavery is a wrap ma dude. V-nasty is a "n*gga" by the current standard definition. I grew up in Flint, Mi and I knew white boys that said it. n*gga in V nasty's mind is "compadre". The same as you and me. She's embracing HER culture. Culture aint about black or white. That would be segregating. She's white on the outside but she's just as much of a n*gga as David Banner.
 12-22-2011, 03:35 PM         #24
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she stopped saying the n word.. as long as she grew from it i'm not trippin. even if she says it in the hood youd think a white bi*ch would be smart enough not to put herself out there like that
 6 years ago '10        #25
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 big blak afrika said:
I didn't know white people considered Italians and the Irish white. I thought that's why they came up with the words wop and mic. Plus the British have been in Ireland for I don't know how long.

wow...
 12-22-2011, 03:40 PM         #26
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ how ppl still color and not who the person is...shallow af!
 6 years ago '04        #27
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6624 6624
 360crazy said:
David...slavery is a wrap ma dude. V-nasty is a "n*gga" by the current standard definition. I grew up in Flint, Mi and I knew white boys that said it. n*gga in V nasty's mind is "compadre". The same as you and me. She's embracing HER culture. Culture aint about black or white. That would be segregating. She's white on the outside but she's just as much of a n*gga as David Banner.
That is the DUMBEST sh*t i've fu*king read today on this site...and that's saying alot...
 12-22-2011, 04:00 PM         #28
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So be it.
 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM         #29
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
V nasty dont deserve banner talking bout her
 6 years ago '06        #30
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I'm glad my brotha David Banner addressed that how he did. That chick is a fu*kin child playing around with grown a.ss man. She better not come to the South with that bs because it'll be OVER for her.

gucci mane, 2 chainz and juicy j got her back in the south
 6 years ago '04        #31
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 big blak afrika said:
I didn't know white people considered Italians and the Irish white. I thought that's why they came up with the words wop and mic. Plus the British have been in Ireland for I don't know how long.

Where the hell do you think white ppl came from ?? Do you think they just sprouted up outta North American soil 200 years ago ?? They all came from European countries (which includes Italy and Ireland) which are predominately White/Caucasian racially.

On the actual matter at hand, It definitely is kind of dangerous thing giving one white person a pass, even tho V-nasty is hood bred, once you give one white person a pass then others think they automatically have a pass. V-nasty more than likely isn't racist, so if someone is saying a word with no malicious intent then any regular person who holds no bias grudge shouldn't have a problem with it. You always see that one white person ( Yes even in the South) who hangs around nothing but black folk that says the N-Word more than anyone else in their crew.

The thing about it that's makes it kind of hypocritical tho is that when ppl like Oprah, Sharpton, Jesse were all asking blacks to stop using the word because they found it detrimental to African Americans no matter how it was pronounced. The hip hop community was like " nah phuck that, we changed the meaning, it's a term of endearment now". Now in a way, it's kind of the same thing happening. If the older african american generation found it disrespectful and told the younger generation to stop using it and the youth basically told them " phuck off " , it's kinda hard to get mad at the white girl who's using similar rationale in why she should be able to use it.
 12-22-2011, 04:55 PM         #32
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That second video was great but the first one had me like:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #33
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Player 1 said:
gucci mane, 2 chainz and juicy j got her back in the south
And you're talking about 3 clowns..like Banner said these dudes nowadays are doing anything to make money.
 12-22-2011, 05:11 PM         #34
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banner is that dude... this nasty hoodrat bi*ch better not come to the south with that bullsh*t... we don't play down here....

My heritage is all hispanic and latino, I grew up around everyone, black white asian mexican etc etc. Some mexicans and sh*t get a "pass" around here from their black friends but they know damn well they don't speak like that around strangers... I myself don't say say the word, just too much sh*t that could stir up etc etc... that sh*t does NOT fly in the south... believe that
 6 years ago '04        #35
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Barack Obonga said:
actually at one point italians were treated bad and werent white enough
that had very little to do with race and more to do with " My family has been here for a while, we speak perfect english and have fully a.ssimilated, you just got here on the boat and you still speak with a funny accent and your walk/talk/dress/diet is on some different shyt "

ALL immigrants were discriminated against at one point, it wasn't a racial thing but more of a American vs. Foreigner thing.

This bytch right here is Italian

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

does she not look white ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-22-2011 at 05:22 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #36
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2011, 05:36 PM         #37
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PEOPLE>>n*ggaS HONKEYS AND SPICS

get ya head out ur a.sses...we're all ONE...part of the same race.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 360crazy said:
PEOPLE>>n*ggaS HONKEYS AND SPICS

get ya head out ur a.sses...we're all ONE...part of the same race.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Kufismackaz said:
n*ggas still talkin about this b.s.? Damn. Smh. Ima set the record straight.. Any n*gga that grew up in the hood knows damn well hood white ppl say n*gga.. Its nothin new at all. If u cryin about the sh*t u most likely not from the hood. Every hood n*gga i kno grew up w/ a white mike or a "paul wall" and they can say n*gga (its all love) now as long as they aint heavy on the E.R. everythings cool. White bi*ches from the hood say n*gga all day cause thats wat they around and thats who they fu*kin and havin nigha kids w/. Yall n*ggas need to drop this sh*t already.

Ps.. David Banner (who?)=irrelevant.
...n*gga Shut The Hell & Stop Trolling With A BX OG Name,n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #40
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
The history of Italians is an epic one.... a branch off of africa. Let me not start before one of em pops up to argue wit me.

I call Italians the white n*ggas by default.
But that dont got nuttin to do with what Banner talkin bout.
I feel funny hearing white people say n*gga. (mixed)
Get called a n!gger growing up and i dunno man, my fist be balled ready to go....
man of swollen black eyes ive created ...
sad.
My ppls is from the south.
Ive heard the stories of workin in the white mans fields.
smh at u fuccas
fucc all yall.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy