David Banner Responds To V-Nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6449 pageviews
111 comments

SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,884 | Props total: 67291 67291
David Banner Responds To V-nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

111 comments for "David Banner Responds To V-Nasty Dissing Him & Her Use Of The N-Word"

6 years ago '07        #2
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
cliffnotes can't see at work someone please... btw welcome back sun
 12-22-2011, 12:38 PM         #3
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banner's that dude...:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #4
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 6 years ago '07        #5
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 3261 3261
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #6
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
***InB4SomeNewAgeFagComesInHereDissingDavidBannerS ayingHe'sWashedUp&HasNoBuzz***
 6 years ago '07        #7
space
space
cliffnotes por favor
 6 years ago '07        #8
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
I'm glad my brotha David Banner addressed that how he did. That chick is a fu*kin child playing around with grown a.ss man. She better not come to the South with that bs because it'll be OVER for her.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
David Banner is a real n*gga, V-nasty lost....
 6 years ago '06        #10
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
yuppppp
 6 years ago '11        #11
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
video 2 real for most of these nerds on here
 12-22-2011, 01:48 PM         #12
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banner is telling it how it is
 12-22-2011, 01:50 PM         #13
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
but vnasty family more than likely came to america in early 20th century well after slavery ended.

only about 20% of the US's white population has any family ties to slavery most are descendants of the spanish.italy,irish, and polish immigrants of the 1910s and 20s.
I didn't know white people considered Italians and the Irish white. I thought that's why they came up with the words wop and mic. Plus the British have been in Ireland for I don't know how long.
 6 years ago '10        #14
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
what did he say about the blogs...
 6 years ago '04        #15
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
Banner kept that sh*t 100% real. I put my money up that V-nasty won't do a show in the south and say n*gga. That sh*t won't fly. And fu*k Mistah FAB for condoning that sh*t. You better know your history else your doomed to repeat it
 12-22-2011, 02:26 PM         #16
Kufismackaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still talkin about this b.s.? Damn. Smh. Ima set the record straight.. Any n*gga that grew up in the hood knows damn well hood white ppl say n*gga.. Its nothin new at all. If u cryin about the sh*t u most likely not from the hood. Every hood n*gga i kno grew up w/ a white mike or a "paul wall" and they can say n*gga (its all love) now as long as they aint heavy on the E.R. everythings cool. White bi*ches from the hood say n*gga all day cause thats wat they around and thats who they fu*kin and havin nigha kids w/. Yall n*ggas need to drop this sh*t already.

Ps.. David Banner (who?)=irrelevant.
 6 years ago '04        #17
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
 Kufismackaz said:
n*ggas still talkin about this b.s.? Damn. Smh. Ima set the record straight.. Any n*gga that grew up in the hood knows damn well hood white ppl say n*gga.. Its nothin new at all. If u cryin about the sh*t u most likely not from the hood. Every hood n*gga i kno grew up w/ a white mike or a "paul wall" and they can say n*gga (its all love) now as long as they aint heavy on the E.R. everythings cool. White bi*ches from the hood say n*gga all day cause thats wat they around and thats who they fu*kin and havin nigha kids w/. Yall n*ggas need to drop this sh*t already.

You can't be from the South.
 6 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 Kufismackaz said:

paul wall was a church boy chamillionare put that dudes "pass" to rest

Any "hood" white person I know knows how to use the ninja thang... and thats not excessively. We can..or at least I can tell the chic says it to fit in ... she thinks its the cool thing to do which is why she argues it so much... if this batch came from the hood like that she would respect the elder black folks.. she would dead it...with an apology.
 6 years ago '11        #19
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Kufismackaz said:

lol @ "Ima set the record straight"...and who the fu*k is you?

just stick to lurking fu*k boy

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 12-22-2011 at 02:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #20
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,211 | Props total: 11063 11063
I'm from Newark New Jersey...white dude say n*gga he catching a unexpected fade...and I can't promise my people ain't gonna dive on him either....She gonna learn once she start touring and n*ggaS start comin to her shows just to attemp to fu*k her up...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy