SMH at these lames...

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2011, 02:10 AM         #101
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess i was lame as hell in high school cus a n*gga had almost every pair of J's and damn sure would have had these too
 12-24-2011, 02:27 AM         #102
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
any chick that wears jordans=
Seriously? I get my bi*ch to walk around the house nekkid, cooking me dinner in nothing but jordans while I roll up. She loves to do that sh*t for me lol

Whats wrong with kids these days breh?
 6 years ago '04        #103
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
yall youngins;
 6 years ago '04        #104
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
these kids never saw jordan play live
 12-24-2011, 02:40 AM         #105
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread just made me feel old as fu*k (I'm only 24) but I took one look @ the picture and was like "I used to have a pair of Jordans that looked just like that when I was little"... I DID.

Jordan making that bank... he just reissues some shoes that are old as fu*k and charges more for them. Got to applaud the brand's hustle.
:applause:
 12-24-2011, 02:51 AM         #106
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the heards gotta keep up with the hype
 6 years ago '05        #107
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
 Player 1 said:
this sh*t making my city look bad....smh... then he has the jacket of the high school i went too

it reminds me of this tho

[video - click to view]

12-24-2011, 03:10 AM         #108
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as these girls go, I'd be hating if I wanted a pair, but since I don't I think it's cool as hell that they got em as a crew. Regardless of how you feel about girls with Js, they got what they wanted. Can't hate.

I personally didn't grow up appreciating sh*t about Jordans. Everyone I knew growing up balled in Js but never collected them. I think it's cool if you have a collection and know the history behind each pair, but I'm not trying to join the crowd, even with what I make now, I'm still that poor kid in Converse and Doc Martens.
 6 years ago '07        #109
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:
the jams come out every fuking year... why are people so hype.
Half the people in the pic probably think they are ugly but bought a pair so they won't feel left out.
 12-24-2011, 03:51 AM         #110
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k with js but fu*k with air forces heavy. As far as these new 11s i wanted em way before they just dropped cuz i like the black n white but now seeing that everybody just wantn em to fit in gt a n*gga like fu*k em. T/S right. sh*t is lame for a whole clique of ppl in one camp to have on the same damn shoe together. sh*t i dont even like my n*ggas havin the same sh*t i got cuz it seems awkward as hell. So with that being said high school r not that sh*t whack to ppl that dont be on that bandwagon/follower sh*t. 180.00 for em n prbably cldnt even afford sh*t to match em
 12-24-2011, 04:01 AM         #111
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
the jams come out every fuking year... why are people so hype.
But you act like it's the same exact sneaker that comes out every year. Do they release the same pair of AJ VII Cardinals every year? No. Do they release the same Space Jams every year? No. Do they release the same pair of Concords every year? No.

For some they just like to collect all of them, for others only certain Jordans interest them & for the rest they either were 90's babies or their parents couldn't afford 'em. It's easy to say this & that what you're an outsider but let these kids breathe and you do you.
 6 years ago '11        #112
WhoIsRizz 16 heat pts16
space
space
$600 | Props total: 223 223
 Aleandroid said:
any chick that wears jordans=
 6 years ago '07        #113
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
personally I don't even fu*k wit the style so these n*ggas and the n*ggas I know who fiendin over the kicks are all lame status. and I like me some J's
 12-24-2011, 04:26 AM         #114
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
what school is that look like my highschool
my guess would be somewhere in jersey
 6 years ago '07        #115
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Jackson High said:

For some they just like to collect all of them, for others only certain Jordans interest them & for the rest they either were 90's babies or their parents couldn't afford 'em. It's easy to say this & that what you're an outsider but let these kids breathe and you do you.
Be real tho... What percentage of these people going crazy to get a pair are collectors of jordans or are buying them for 90s nostalgia?

On a Kicks forum, you've got a ton of hobbyists, but out there it's a whole lotta fad chasers and people willing to spend however much time and money they can't afford so they can get the status points.
 12-24-2011, 06:04 AM         #116
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Be real tho... What percentage of these people going crazy to get a pair are collectors of jordans or are buying them for 90s nostalgia?

On a Kicks forum, you've got a ton of hobbyists, but out there it's a whole lotta fad chasers and people willing to spend however much time and money they can't afford so they can get the status points.
I can agree with this post.

Some of the joints they retro, I still got in good shape, in boxes..Got a few pair that were never worn.

When I see some of these kids on the internet, and of course out at the malls....I just laugh...

When I see a 15 year old wait 10 hours for a pair of jordans that came out when I was 15, and im more than 10 years older than that now, I just laugh.

I skipped half a day in school to go cop the OG's of these joints theyre buying...and alot of these retros are low quality remakes that fall apart/absorb dust like the plague.
 6 years ago '05        #117
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Jackson High said:
That chick in the blue with that ghetto a.ss mop on her head could get it

We lud dem chicken head hoodrats
the first 3 could get it in the order they're sitting... after ID verifies that they are at least 17
 12-24-2011, 06:38 AM         #118
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why Jordan himself is not in the picture with these beautiful black children?
 12-24-2011, 06:44 AM         #119
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for the record, this Jordan trend has to be the stupidest sh*t ever. Motherfu*kers keep buying the same shoes over and over. Can someone please explain to me why this is popular?
 12-24-2011, 07:11 AM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dopemcee said:
i swear all jordans look alike to me..

wtf is so different with this jordan from the otehrs again?

i swear i've seen this exact same damn design before..

not a sneaker head and cant fathom what went wrong with you negroes to be this wasteful with retarded sneaks

And I bet none of these motherfu*kers never seen a Jordan game, that's when you know the sh*t is ridiculous and motherfu*kers are stupid and are just trying to look cool in front of some high school kids at the moment.

They should be thinking of how they are going to get a home of their own, but you know how the American school system is, that's not cool yet. But I'm not going to judge a picture, by the looks of things, maybe they are doing it big...

SIKE!

You think if I really had money I would do some stupid sh*t like this? Nope, I would tell my friends, "Hey, the new lambo is coming out, let's all get it and line up on South Beach.:

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 12-24-2011 at 07:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy