Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,917 | Props total: 5141 5141
 Klatham1 said:
boy the way the words hate and mad are thrown around. J's have long become the Cristal of the hood. once the hood gets a hold of something, thats shhht loses it's elegance. The shoes are dope though. When "da hood" started spending there government a.ssistance to be the first in the jects to have the new j's. i stopped wearing them. You will never see long lines at your local Barnes and Nobles to get that hot book on a stock, financial stability or how to flip cream.
snoopfacepalm
 6 years ago '08        #82
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
Man in highschool i used to hate the kids who would wear the shoes they just copped on saturday on the following monday like they were hot sh*t. I liked waiting for 6months - next year to wear mine when everyone had already beat theirs.
 12-23-2011, 10:25 PM         #83
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whatamion said:
they stood in line to drop a grip on a shoe that came out before they were born because someone told them it's cool...last i checked being a blind follower was lame, especially when it's to your own detriment, spending half your mickey d's paycheck on 'em
Concords dropped in 95'

Doubt any of them were born in 96.
 6 years ago '06        #84
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 2541 2541
Where can I cop those? They are the 11's right?
 6 years ago '11        #85
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 4495 4495
Iono fu*king hypebest just pissed me off this release. Most those f*ggot dont even kno the history of the shoe. They just got em cause ,they were told they were hot. Hypebeast fukkin ruin sh*t for the real sneakerheads. I might be off jordan brand now, cause this sh*t will just get worse for jordan brand releases moving forward.
 6 years ago '06        #86
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
Footlocker.com does not have them, anyone got any tips?

Last edited by Qbert; 12-23-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #87
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,092 | Props total: 30428 30428
 RLRugby said:
i dont get how their lames lol

thats the hottest sneaker this year

everyone gonna have em

why yall mad tho?
wtf??! That's the hottest sneaker THIS YEAR??!! Did I wake up in 1994??!
 6 years ago '06        #88
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Oh they dont?
Don't know where to look, I've been trying to cop for a while.
 12-23-2011, 11:11 PM         #89
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people up in this thread, misunderstanding AA culture
 6 years ago '04        #90
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
 iPunish901 said:
the hate from both sides is real strong.

i missed out on these when i was little, my mom was never one to rush and get shoes i wanted, it was always on her time. cant remember, but did they drop in the early 2000s? if so, i missed then. i remember copping the cool greys cause they were the only ones that didnt sell out quick and i got my mom to order them. i know for a fact i missed out when they released in the dmp pack. i worked at finish line during that time but i just couldnt afford them while being in college.

now that ive graduated and have a nice full-time job, ive made it a point to get the space jams, metallic Vs, concords, laneys, grapes that i was never able to get over the years. the hype is crazy for some jordans these days, but a n*gga like me is just happy to get things i missed out on growing up.

alot of people get hype for Js in general, i have a list of what i want and thats it. so unless the grapes and laneys get re-released, ill never be in line again
Respect my dude.

I went to an all white catholic school with a bunch of rich kids. Never owned a pair of Jordans, but they had them and talked all this sh*t. Soon as i got a job i made a list of the ones i always wanted when i got older, and guess what? I got em.

6 years ago '04        #91
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Swag!!!:cool-smiley-009: High School Dayz Wit New J's An Everybodyy Had Them>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #92
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
high school is over fellas. Bills need to get paid. How about you buy some diapers and not sneakers.
 6 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Scotty The KCL said:
Respect my dude.

I went to an all white catholic school with a bunch of rich kids. Never owned a pair of Jordans, but they had them and talked all this sh*t. Soon as i got a job i made a list of the ones i always wanted when i got older, and guess what? I got em.

So you spent a car payment on kicks and trying to rationalize it.
Those sneakers cost about 10 bucks to make the most so that = Your a sucka

It is what it is, just say Yea I am a sucka I spent all this loot on kicks that have no value and get it over with. Nobody wants to hear your crying about growing up broke. stfu
 6 years ago '05        #94
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
high school kids rocking the 11s that lame??? damn bx got mad haters sh*t just a sneaker wont be mj 1st damn sure wont be the last
 6 years ago '04        #95
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Klatham1 said:
boy the way the words hate and mad are thrown around. J's have long become the Cristal of the hood. once the hood gets a hold of something, thats shhht loses it's elegance. The shoes are dope though. When "da hood" started spending there government a.ssistance to be the first in the jects to have the new j's. i stopped wearing them. You will never see long lines at your local Barnes and Nobles to get that hot book on a stock, financial stability or how to flip cream.
 12-24-2011, 12:30 AM         #96
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlawfromabove said:
high school is over fellas. Bills need to get paid. How about you buy some diapers and not sneakers.
Diapers??
 12-24-2011, 12:49 AM         #97
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
this white people gold right here,,,,,lol
 6 years ago '10        #98
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '04        #99
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
So everybody all worked up because a bunch of high school FRIENDS (something I can tell a lot of you fu*king clowns were lacking throughout your lives) decided they all wanna get the new hot Jordan's and snap a pic in them somehow they deserve to be hated and are the scum of the Earth.

The irony of this situation is how you can call these children you don't know coons and fools, but yet you are the ones making baseless a.ssumptions on people you know nothing about just cause they are young and black with a certain pair of gym shoe on. You can generalize and classify these kids.

Now who is really ignorant? What do you know about a "hood" outside of what's been broadcasted on the television, how fu*king stupid are some of you.

So really who is coming off lame in this situation.
 6 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
So everybody all worked up because a bunch of high school FRIENDS (something I can tell a lot of you fu*king clowns were lacking throughout your lives) decided they all wanna get the new hot Jordan's and snap a pic in them somehow they deserve to be hated and are the scum of the Earth.

The irony of this situation is how you can call these children you don't know coons and fools, but yet you are the ones making baseless a.ssumptions on people you know nothing about just cause they are young and black with a certain pair of gym shoe on. You can generalize and classify these kids.

Now who is really ignorant? What do you know about a "hood" outside of what's been broadcasted on the television, how fu*king stupid are some of you.

So really who is coming off lame in this situation.
Your right, bunch of high school kids caught up in a fad....its way of the world

But I do not see the attraction with any girl who wears sneakers that are mostly made for men. Smh a woman should never wear sneakers unless she going to the gym. Thats only issue I got with it.
The shorties moms should have said, Hell No I aint buying you jordans, thats for guys
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago