most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 1323 1323
 trb_5 said:
damn i didnt pop in this thread till now cuz i thought that bi*ch a.ss n*gga billdotell would have already derailed it with his sh*t talking

but i guess i was wrong

i see KC winning this game 24-17
Got any other picks you can trade for a broke d!ck QB?
 6 years ago '07        #42
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 T. Marinovich said:
Chiefs fans do you guys want to keep Romeo Crennel as Head Coach and bring in Josh McDaniels as OC for next season?
He's too old but I don't care who the coach is as much is who the QB is.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 921 921
 Billdotel said:
Got any other picks you can trade for a broke d!ck QB?
you talmbout Matt Cassel? the man who fu*ked yall so good with that broke d!ck you decided to go get another broke d!ck qb to tag team that chief pumpum?

I see Carson having a good game. One of the things he does well is bounce back after bad games. I know that whole fiasco from the last chiefs game is gonna be on his mind. He's got his "favorite" weapon back in Denarius and his timing is worlds better with the rest of the receiving corps.

with all that said. Bush better run that god damn rock and get tamba off carson's back a lil bit.

Last edited by Jayceon; 12-22-2011 at 02:01 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
Palmer gets another shot at Chiefs

Palmer’s first game as a raider came in relief of boller against the chiefs on oct. 23. The raiders trailed 21-0 at that point and ended up losing 28-0. Palmer played despite arriving five days earlier and knowing about 10 percent of the playbook, by his estimation. The results were predictable. Palmer was intercepted three times and looked out of synch.
Chiefs cornerback brandon flowers intercepted palmer and returned it for an interception. He said wednesday that palmer is a much different player today.
“they look more polished,” flowers said. “carson palmer had time to get his timing routes down with the receivers, you could see they’re really starting to jell as an offense and you can tell the chemistry is starting to come along. Rather than when carson palmer played the first time, he got in, it was like he was just trying to play backyard football.”

palmer said playing that game won’t give him much of an edge, if any, come saturday.
“i’m not taking much from that game,” palmer said. “they’re a different team. We’re a different offense now. Personnel-wise, i guess, it helps a little bit, but they’re playing a little bit differently now, and we’re definitely playing a little bit differently. And it’s in their environment.”
 6 years ago '07        #45
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 SLIM said:
you talmbout Matt Cassel? the man who fu*ked yall so good with that broke d!ck you decided to go get another broke d!ck qb to tag team that chief pumpum?

I see Carson having a good game. One of the things he does well is bounce back after bad games. I know that whole fiasco from the last chiefs game is gonna be on his mind. He's got his "favorite" weapon back in Denarius and his timing is worlds better with the rest of the receiving corps.

with all that said. Bush better run that god damn rock and get tamba off carson's back a lil bit.
Matt Cassel sucks but he atleast got his team to the playoffs and only costed a 2nd round pick. Your team is a fu*king joke and broke d!ck Palmer sucks.
 6 years ago '10        #46
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 983 983
 Billdotel said:
Matt Cassel sucks but he atleast got his team to the playoffs and only costed a 2nd round pick. Your team is a fu*king joke and broke d!ck Palmer sucks.
You're the worse Chiefs fan on Boxden...

Always on our d!ck in every Raider related thread.

Cassel and Palmer both blow d!ck now regardless what they have done in the past.
 6 years ago '05        #47
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
i have no regrets....hopefully we can find some serviceable cheap free agents to fill in some spots...we really just need a new defensive coordinator...trust
 6 years ago '07        #48
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 SoulOnIce said:
You're the worse Chiefs fan on Boxden...

Always on our d!ck in every Raider related thread.

Cassel and Palmer both blow d!ck now regardless what they have done in the past.
I speak the truth and I never said Cassel was good. Difference is Chiefs didn't give up 2 picks for Cassel. How the fu*k is Oakland gonna build a team with no picks and Dmc possibly done?
 6 years ago '10        #49
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 983 983
 Billdotel said:
I speak the truth and I never said Cassel was good. Difference is Chiefs didn't give up 2 picks for Cassel. How the fu*k is Oakland gonna build a team with no picks and Dmc possibly done?

They cant build for now. Trading the two picks cost us and will set us back. Palmer trade was a mistake and now were fu*ked. I was iffy on the Palmer trade especially with what we gave up for him.
 6 years ago '07        #50
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 Billdotel said:
what? that one and done fluke ya'll had last year? where were ya'll the year before? the bottom. where are ya'll the year after? the bottom.

y'all trippin if you think it's been long enough for the palmer trade to be considered a success/failure. n*gga hasn't even been to an oakland raider training camp. this ain't a one year thing.

Last edited by Jayceon; 12-22-2011 at 02:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #51
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 SLIM said:
what? that one and done fluke ya'll had last year? where were ya'll the year before? the bottom. where are ya'll the year after? the bottom.

y'all trippin if you think it's been long enough for the palmer trade to be considered a success/failure. n*gga hasn't even been to an oakland raider training camp. this ain't a one year thing.
The fact is your franchise gave up 2 picks for a chance to be that one and done fluke this year and failed

What you mean? The trade for Palmer was to win THIS YEAR. You don't give up that many of picks for the QB who's on the wrong side of 30 to build for years to come. With the record Oakland likely will finish as and the kind of picks they gave up they could have traded up for Griffin.

The Chiefs have a chance at going 8-8 with a tough schedule, 2 best players injured and firing their coach. That's not a bad season.
 6 years ago '05        #52
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 6 years ago '07        #53
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
^

Billdotel said:
The fact is your franchise gave up 2 picks for a chance to be that one and done fluke this year and failed

What you mean? The trade for Palmer was to win THIS YEAR. You don't give up that many of picks for the QB who's on the wrong side of 30 to build for years to come. With the record Oakland likely will finish as and the kind of picks they gave up they could have traded up for Griffin.

The Chiefs have a chance at going 8-8 with a tough schedule, 2 best players injured and firing their coach. That's not a bad season.
I understand. Moeaki and Berry were huge losses. And early in the season. But you get no sympathy here bruh. Damn near every one of our WRs went down at some point this year. Campbell Quarterbacked us to 4-2 and bit the dust. Matt Shaughnessy . I ain't even gonna talk about DMC . List goes on.

Damn right Hue was and still is goin for the playoff berth this year. That's obvious. We haven't failed yet. If we win out, and KC can keep their sh*t together, we're in. But beating our lord and savior 4th quarter king Tim Tebow might be too much to ask of the queefs. I'm hoping we wax y'all and you get hype for a "moral victory" over denver.

Palmer is signed through 2014 and with the picks we gave Cincy, it's lookin like, barring a huge collapse, he's the Raiders QB for the duration of Hue's tenure in Oakland. Chiefs finished 4-12 in Cassel's first season. Give Palmer some time.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 SLIM said:
^

I understand. Moeaki and Berry were huge losses. And early in the season. But you get no sympathy here bruh. Damn near every one of our WRs went down at some point this year. Campbell Quarterbacked us to 4-2 and bit the dust. Matt Shaughnessy . I ain't even gonna talk about DMC . List goes on.

Damn right Hue was and still is goin for the playoff berth this year. That's obvious. We haven't failed yet. If we win out, and KC can keep their sh*t together, we're in. But beating our lord and savior 4th quarter king Tim Tebow might be too much to ask of the queefs. I'm hoping we wax y'all and you get hype for a "moral victory" over denver.

Palmer is signed through 2014 and with the picks we gave Cincy, it's lookin like, barring a huge collapse, he's the Raiders QB for the duration of Hue's tenure in Oakland. Chiefs finished 4-12 in Cassel's first season. Give Palmer some time.
It's convenient that you left Jamaal Charles off that list. Can you name another team that had it's 2 best players out for the year since week 2 and went on to be successful?

Hue isn't going to be coach until 2014 and calling this season anything but a disappointment for Oakland would be a lie.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 Billdotel said:
It's convenient that you left Jamaal Charles off that list. Can you name another team that had it's 2 best players out for the year since week 2 and went on to be successful?

Hue isn't going to be coach until 2014 and calling this season anything but a disappointment for Oakland would be a lie.
nope. there are none and will be none.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 6 years ago '07        #57
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 Billdotel said:

yeah, aight.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #58
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 T. Marinovich said:
Chiefs fans do you guys want to keep Romeo Crennel as Head Coach and bring in Josh McDaniels as OC for next season?
Sure why not. He's a good dude, he's obviously has done a good/great job with the D and even though he more or less sucked in CLE i mean thats the past. The guys seem to like him alot and I'm all for that aslong as he puts them in place when needed.

Perfect scenario would be to yes have McD as the OC BUT BUT BUT, Matt Cassel needs to not be seen on our roster or taken snaps as #1. As you know we are sick and tired of his only can play when Weis is the OC bi*ch a.ss. I'm just sayin.

And I do agree with what TYO said as far as the draft. Sign Orton, draft a qb in the latter rounds. Someone like Tannehill for example. That way we can use our #1 pick on something else more pressing.
 6 years ago '07        #59
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685 OP
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38638 38638

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #60
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
Im cool with keeping Romeo as HC. He did some good and bad things in Cleveland. He's (obviously) defensive minded.. so again we'll have to revamp the staff.

I can only hope Pioli sees the need for a QB this coming draft. Im okay with riding with Orton for a year. Simply because he has more of a track record in Denver and Chicago. Im also okay with keeping Cassel as a back up and getting rid of the Canadian reject.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy