most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 SLIM said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #22
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
Debating whether or not if I should go... Christmas present to myself after getting gifts for all the damn kids in my fam
 6 years ago '09        #23
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I think we win this one. It'll be really close though. Something like 28-24. I'm just hoping these dudes have moved on past the GB game.
 6 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 TYO said:
I think we win this one. It'll be really close though. Something like 28-24. I'm just hoping these dudes have moved on past the GB game.
I hope our team actually shows up for 4 quarters for once against yall
 6 years ago '07        #25
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685 OP
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38636 38636
Chiefs fans do you guys want to keep Romeo Crennel as Head Coach and bring in Josh McDaniels as OC for next season?
 6 years ago '10        #26
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 KeepinItTrill said:
I hope our team actually shows up for 4 quarters for once against yall
Raiders will show up for 55 minutes then choke the last 5 minutes when they have the lead with the pathetic defense.
 6 years ago '09        #27
TYO 
space
space
 T. Marinovich said:
Chiefs fans do you guys want to keep Romeo Crennel as Head Coach and bring in Josh McDaniels as OC for next season?
I can't speak for YG/Bill/Diondre/Capone/Yodoods and the rest..But I want Romeo to be the HC right now. I don't want McDaniels..If we were to get him it'd be just another excuse to keep Matt.
 6 years ago '07        #28
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 T. Marinovich said:
sh*t it could be worth a shot, Orton played good under McDaniels offense in Denver.
 6 years ago '07        #29
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 TYO said:
I can't speak for YG/Bill/Diondre/Capone/Yodoods and the rest..But I want Romeo to be the HC right now. I don't want McDaniels..If we were to get him it'd be just another excuse to keep Matt.

Matt needs to be gone regardless fu*k it...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 12-21-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #30
TYO 
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
sh*t it could be worth a shot, Orton played good under McDaniels offense in Denver.
McDaniels wanted Matt when he went to Denver. Orton was the 2nd choice I believe if I remember it correctly. If Kyle plays solid these last 2 games. Pioli needs to resign him to a 2-3 year deal and draft a QB around the 3rd round.
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 TYO said:
McDaniels wanted Matt when he went to Denver. Orton was the 2nd choice I believe if I remember it correctly. If Kyle plays solid these last 2 games. Pioli needs to resign him to a 2-3 year deal and draft a QB around the 3rd round.
Orton really did get a bad rap in Denver

he made some bonehead mistakes, but the dude can play QB
 6 years ago '09        #32
TYO 
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
Orton really did get a bad rap in Denver

he made some bonehead mistakes, but the dude can play QB
Yeah he had a good game..But we haven't seen good QB play like that since the Trent Green days really. How has Carson/Mike Bush been looking lately for you guys?
 6 years ago '07        #33
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 TYO said:
You're correct but now that they see how Matt's bum a.ss been playing I believe they'll give the job to Orton like you said... Hopefully

And wat Qb's will be available in the 3rd?
I haven't looked too much past the 1st round qbs...
 6 years ago '07        #34
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 TYO said:
Yeah he had a good game..But we haven't seen good QB play like that since the Trent Green days really. How has Carson/Mike Bush been looking lately for you guys?

Young
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 TYO said:
fu*k Bush, even though he had some pretty good tough runs against Detroit

it's hard to measure Carson because

A. our top receivers and DMC have been banged up.

B. the o-line went from great to sh*t for like the last 4-5 weeks

he's made some bad throws, but when his throws have been on point they've been dropped or brought back cuz of holding calls

the offense doesn't go like it should without Darren
 6 years ago '07        #36
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 KeepinItTrill said:
fu*k Bush, even though he had some pretty good tough runs against Detroit

it's hard to measure Carson because

A. our top receivers and DMC have been banged up.

B. the o-line went from great to sh*t for like the last 4-5 weeks

he's made some bad throws, but when his throws have been on point they've been dropped or brought back cuz of holding calls

the offense doesn't go like it should without Darren
Hue said it straight up. "We're not who we were." DMC was our #1 weapon by far. Our entire offense was built around his ability. Now defenses can play us differently. The home run threat is GONE. It pains me to say, with Bush as our #1 home runs are non-existant. Ya'll were right. We gotta let the man go.

I miss Michael Huff too

I see cats hating on the Palmer trade still. Palmer with DMC will be cray. think about it. with DMC lining up behind him Jason Campbell was throwing over 300yds a game. and thats with DMC beastin on the ground. If Mcfadden plays the whole year next year, both he and palmer see the pro bowl.

Last edited by Jayceon; 12-22-2011 at 12:54 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 SLIM said:
Hue said it straight up. "We're not who we were." DMC was our #1 weapon by far. Our entire offense was built around his ability. Now defenses can play us differently. The home run threat is GONE. It pains me to say, with Bush as our #1 home runs are non-existant. Ya'll were right. We gotta let the man go.

I miss Michael Huff too

I see cats hating on the Palmer trade still. Palmer with DMC will be cray. think about it. with DMC lining up behind him Jason Campbell was throwing over 300yds a game. and thats with DMC beastin on the ground. If Mcfadden plays the whole year next year, both he and palmer see the pro bowl.
it just shows how weak we are at safety (both FS and SS,) muthafu*kas get BURNED constantly. Huff would have gotten burnt too, not as much, but he still bites on those fakes and jukes a lot more than he should

goddamn our defense fu*kin sucks
 6 years ago '05        #38
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 KeepinItTrill said:
it just shows how weak we are at safety (both FS and SS,) muthafu*kas get BURNED constantly. Huff would have gotten burnt too, not as much, but he still bites on those fakes and jukes a lot more than he should

goddamn our defense fu*kin sucks
Every highlight of the other team has giordano in pursuit mode...its fu*king pathetic.

The middle of the field is ALWAYS wide open...its fu*king crazy. Im a little partial cuz i went to HS with Boyd(actually know the Lambert cat we had signed...dunno if we cut em) but either way, we have practice squad players clocking major minutes. Everytime i see we have Huff,Giordano,Branch, AND Boyd on the field at the same time...i know its torch city.

Mix that sh*t with the fact we got bresnahan at the DC...we dont stand a chance against any1. Got my blood pressure rising thinking bout this sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #39
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
damn i didnt pop in this thread till now cuz i thought that bi*ch a.ss n*gga billdotell would have already derailed it with his sh*t talking

but i guess i was wrong

i see KC winning this game 24-17
 6 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 trb_5 said:
damn i didnt pop in this thread till now cuz i thought that bi*ch a.ss n*gga billdotell would have already derailed it with his sh*t talking

but i guess i was wrong

i see KC winning this game 24-17
I hesitated cuz of that sh*t too
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy