Dec 21 - Man Publishes blank 200 page Book: Everything Obama knows About the Economy

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2011, 10:18 AM         #61
Jugganot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

Obama has done damn well in office. It's been the political blocks that has stopped from allowing him to get legislation passed without "sweeteners" being added to satisfy the Republicans.

I understand that "bankers" may disagree in regards to Obama's economic policies, but one of the requirements of the President is to take care of the citizens and allowing no regulations in Wall Street would destroy the middle class.
wow did u recite that from fox or cnn stop watching tv and read a bit more from multiple sources. im just gonna end by saying what u have just said is wrong and ignorant
 12-23-2011, 10:23 AM         #62
Jugganot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
While probably the best option (if he's not a bigot) Ron Paul has no chance and these ugly racist rumors keep floating around. As a black male I could never vote for this guy unless the air was cleared about that regardless of anything else. I'm not Not an Obama fan either. So let's see we got some mormons, our current prez and a rumored racist. I might as well not vote. All these candidates fu*king suck.
tell me this then if they all suck how do u logicly decide who to vote for u could vote for nobody but that isnt going to benefit u, so do you vote for the guy with the lesser of the evils or forget about the evils since they all fu*ked up and vote for the best economist or w/e it is that makes a good president in your opinion
 12-23-2011, 10:27 AM         #63
Jugganot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
a lot of hatred for Obama where he lives ? must be a KKK compound
hey im white and canadian i do not consider myself racist my gf is from barbados and i was waiting patiently to see how obama would do since he obviously got in because he is black and not his politics, well i hate obama NOW because everything he said before he was elected was a lie and hasnt delivered
 12-23-2011, 11:06 AM         #64
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jugganot said:
hey im white and canadian i do not consider myself racist my gf is from barbados and i was waiting patiently to see how obama would do since he obviously got in because he is black and not his politics, well i hate obama NOW because everything he said before he was elected was a lie and hasnt delivered
not true his politics got him in office......I wish white people would stop saying this
 12-23-2011, 11:11 AM         #65
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kevgeez said:
A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID.
I have lived in the ghetto all my life-- i know this.
Most people that will vote for Obama in the hood dont even watch political tv.
They have no idea what state our nations is in financially.

Sometimes i swear the only thing black people care about is s3x, clothes and gas money.
there are TONS of blacks who are politically aware in this country........and actually voted with good intentions of having someone in office who had their backs, black white or hispanic...........not because of skin color.
 6 years ago '04        #66
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Dos-effect said:
not true his politics got him in office......I wish white people would stop saying this
I know tons of black people who say the same thing. Regardless his "politics" aren't what got him in office. His empty promises and slick rhetoric are what got him elected.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
there are TONS of blacks who are politically aware in this country........and actually voted with good intentions of having someone in office who had their backs, black white or hispanic...........not because of skin color.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #68
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 illicitx said:

Obama has done damn well in office. It's been the political blocks that has stopped from allowing him to get legislation passed without "sweeteners" being added to satisfy the Republicans.

I understand that "bankers" may disagree in regards to Obama's economic policies, but one of the requirements of the President is to take care of the citizens and allowing no regulations in Wall Street would destroy the middle class.
get off his d!ck he sucks as president
 6 years ago '05        #69
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
Even with all of Obama's faults he's still the lesser of the evils.......and he's still gonna win the 2012 election cause the entire GOP is a fu*kin joke.

[pic - click to view]

Get mad haters
 6 years ago '10        #70
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Dude I'm not even going to acknowledge that chart. It has a section called "Bush Tax cuts" and stimulus spending? I mean I know my chart doesn't mean sh*t either. You can pull charts off anywhere to support any argument.

Point blank, Obama has spent more in a shorter amount of time than Bush did. Yet it's still all going to the banks. Why did Obama give TRILLIONS of dollars to bail out FOREIGN banks?

I suggest you check this out. This is the real solution
fu*k alll that we got fort knox and gold at its highest if i was president i would melt that sh*t down
 12-23-2011, 01:08 PM         #71
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you know about it
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Dalinkwent said:
fu*k alll that we got fort knox and gold at its highest if i was president i would melt that sh*t down
I honestly think Ft. Knox is empty. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one bit of gold in it. There was a whole tv show about these fools that were investigating it. Never found out for absolute fact because the gov't is all over that sh*t, but it seemed to be more probable than the alternative.
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Shut the fu*k up, this is the same clown who is ready to sign the national defense authorization act down our throats, you moron, there will be a 2012 elections, nobama's a puppet like the rest of them a.ssclowns except for ron paul and that is the person I'm voting for in the primaries next year.

I love it when fools say "get mad" after they make some dumb a.ss comment like they're legitimate and everyone else just
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I love it when fools say "get mad" after they make some dumb a.ss comment like they're legitimate and everyone else just
So Ron Paul has a legitimate chance of becoming president huh?
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Chico Fontaine said:
So Ron Paul has a legitimate chance of becoming president huh?
Taking the lead in the primaries in Iowa is pretty legitimate to me.
 6 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Shut the fu*k up, this is the same clown who is ready to sign the national defense authorization act down our throats, you moron, there will be a 2012 elections, nobama's a puppet like the rest of them a.ssclowns except for ron paul and that is the person I'm voting for in the primaries next year.

Yeah you and about 500 other people in the United States, which aint gonna make a damn difference

Man it seems like......

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Taking the lead in the primaries in Iowa is pretty legitimate to me.
That lead sh*t in Iowa means nada. All that is about is the candidate that has the most enthusiastic voter base, which Ron Paul has, but there are three major problems with the whole Ron Paul "Revolution" movement.

1) There are not enough of you guys
2) The GOP doesn't even want him to be the nominee.
3) America is FOR SALE, and Paul would attempt to eliminate that.

Ron Paul is a guy who sounds great on paper (somewhat), but the powers to be (1%) will never allow him to become the president of the United States. Haven't you guys realized that in the United States that Money >>> everything, including the president?

Once you fanboys finally realize this maybe you can start spending more of your time, efforts, and actions toward something you can actually make a difference in. Like improving your community, for example.
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Chico Fontaine said:
That lead sh*t in Iowa means nada. All that is about is the candidate that has the most enthusiastic voter base, which Ron Paul has, but there are three major problems with the whole Ron Paul "Revolution" movement.

1) There are not enough of you guys
2) The GOP doesn't even want him to be the nominee.
3) America is FOR SALE, and Paul would attempt to eliminate that.

Ron Paul is a guy who sounds great on paper (somewhat), but the powers to be (1%) will never allow him to become the president of the United States. Haven't you guys realized that in the United States that Money >>> everything, including the president?

Once you fanboys finally realize this maybe you can start spending more of your time, efforts, and actions toward something you can actually make a difference in. Like improving your community, for example.
Sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble, but anyone how knows anything about me and the last 7yrs I've been on this site knows, that I

1) Am one of the biggest "conspiracy theorists" on here. Always tryin' to school people on the ruling elite and the corruption and special agendas that run our gov't, no matter if it's a repub or dem in office.

2) Not a fanboy at all. I support this candidate above the rest because I believe he's the most genuine and has a voting history on legislation that I feel is in the best interest of the people. Similar to the way I felt about Obama when I voted for him.

3) I agree with the fact that the powers that be aren't going to let someone in who will shake things up. Obama got in office because he's pushing the same agendas that Bush did. The last great president for the people was JFK and look what happened.

However, it's not ok to just sit by and not vote, not speak out or not do sh*t. If there is going to be an election and you don't like the way things are, you have no choice but to vote to change that. Even if there's a chance that the 1% will make sh*t happen regardless.

You still have to hope for good and constantly try to progress in a positive direction.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I honestly think Ft. Knox is empty. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one bit of gold in it. There was a whole tv show about these fools that were investigating it. Never found out for absolute fact because the gov't is all over that sh*t, but it seemed to be more probable than the alternative.
your right tho sh*t prolly is empty but they act like it full of gold so.. im just sayin its real use that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Dalinkwent said:
your right tho sh*t prolly is empty but they act like it full of gold so.. im just sayin its real use that sh*t
I feel you. We need to do something. That's for sure.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy