Dec 21 - Man Publishes blank 200 page Book: Everything Obama knows About the Economy

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16333 16333
 anynameado said:
Damnstupidrepublicanwhitepeople
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #42
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Kadillac87 said:
What's wrong with a section called Bush tax cuts? That's what they're called.
it's completely ambiguous. Plus look how much it has for Bush spending on Iraq/Afghan war? It has nothing for Obama. In case you didn't know, we're still at war. Actually we're in more wars than we were before. That has to cost something. And it says he's saving 126 billion on defense
 6 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
it's completely ambiguous. Plus look how much it has for Bush spending on Iraq/Afghan war? It has nothing for Obama. In case you didn't know, we're still at war. Actually we're in more wars than we were before. That has to cost something.
There's nothing ambiguous about it. Everybody knows what the Bush tax cuts refer to. If you don't know, look on wikipedia

And did you look at the title of the graph? It says cost of NEW policies. Obama inherited the wars, they weren't new.
 6 years ago '04        #44
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Kadillac87 said:
There's nothing ambiguous about it. Everybody knows what the Bush tax cuts refer to. If you don't know, look on wikipedia

And did you look at the title of the graph? It says cost of NEW policies. Obama inherited the wars, they weren't new.
so the increase in troops, the expansion of the wars into additional countries and all the costs that go along with that don't matter because he "inherited" it? If I remember correctly, didn't NObama say he was going to bring home all troops within 6mos of getting elected?

again, check out . This addresses the real issue. Not some bullsh*t democrat republican bullsh*t
 12-22-2011, 10:20 PM         #45
Series  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy is an idiot. Probably thinks Ron Paul or Mitt Romney knows sh*t about the economy.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
so the increase in troops, the expansion of the wars into additional countries and all the costs that go along with that don't matter because he "inherited" it? If I remember correctly, didn't NObama say he was going to bring home all troops within 6mos of getting elected?

again, check out . This addresses the real issue. Not some bullsh*t democrat republican bullsh*t
You do realize the surge was started under Bush, right? That's why many people in the GOP were claiming victory because Obama was against the surge and it actually worked. You want to blame Obama for continuing the war? What was he suppose to do? Unfortunately, we came and destroyed everything and we had to make sure it was stabilized before we left. "You break, you buy" Let's just say, the expansion of war are included, it still would not amount to the 4 trillion dollar difference.

And I clicked your link.

It proposed paper ballot b/c electronic voting can be hacked. I guess they forgot about the pregnant chads and how Bush got into office.

It proposes changing the voting day. I guess they forgot people can vote up to a month early.

Everything else is not unique or even new. Some of it is just idiotic. Voluntary taxes? If people don't like the government so much, they can move.
 12-22-2011, 11:05 PM         #47
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idgaf what you wack n*ggas say, im voting for obama . fu*k, i been voting for white presidents since i was 18, we had 2 terms of bush.. we got a n*gga up in there, whether he's horrible or not, idgaf.

i hope another black man never wins, cause n*ggaS are never satisfied. you n*ggas do not deserve another black man in office, ever .

Last edited by cheguevara; 12-22-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 12-22-2011, 11:13 PM         #48
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
idgaf what you wack n*ggas say, im voting for obama . fu*k, i been voting for white presidents since i was 18, we had 2 terms of bush.. we got a n*gga up in there, whether he's horrible or not, idgaf.

i hope another black man never wins, cause n*ggaS are never satisfied. you n*ggas do not deserve another black man in office, ever .
your going to vote for a president because hes black

holy sh*t you're stupid.
 12-22-2011, 11:28 PM         #49
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he gonna get paid,,,,idea is perfect...
 6 years ago '11        #50
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
Well damn
 6 years ago '05        #51
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Dude I'm not even going to acknowledge that chart. It has a section called "Bush Tax cuts" and stimulus spending? I mean I know my chart doesn't mean sh*t either. You can pull charts off anywhere to support any argument.

Point blank, Obama has spent more in a shorter amount of time than Bush did. Yet it's still all going to the banks. Why did Obama give TRILLIONS of dollars to bail out FOREIGN banks?

I suggest you check this out. This is the real solution

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2011, 12:00 AM         #52
DJ Kevgeez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Series said:
This guy is an idiot. Probably thinks Ron Paul or Mitt Romney knows sh*t about the economy.
Mitt Romney???

Shut up
 12-23-2011, 12:02 AM         #53
DJ Kevgeez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
your going to vote for a president because hes black

holy sh*t you're stupid.
A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID.
I have lived in the ghetto all my life-- i know this.
Most people that will vote for Obama in the hood dont even watch political tv.
They have no idea what state our nations is in financially.

Sometimes i swear the only thing black people care about is s3x, clothes and gas money.

Last edited by DJ Kevgeez; 12-23-2011 at 12:05 AM..
 12-23-2011, 12:19 AM         #54
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seen a few books like this.

My favourite is the blank 200 page book on Irish Erotica
 6 years ago '04        #55
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
funny he couldnt put a single word in that book about what he knows about the economy
 12-23-2011, 05:19 AM         #56
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx is so predictable. hey look at this guys margin of error now look at obamas, doesnt seem so bad does it. its like as long as they gradually worsen we accept it.
 6 years ago '05        #57
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2414 2414
a lot of hatred for Obama where he lives ? must be a KKK compound
 6 years ago '05        #58
GST 
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
funny he couldnt put a single word in that book about what he knows about the economy

^^^ this

/thread
 6 years ago '05        #59
GST 
space
space
 Ni2 said:
bx is so predictable. hey look at this guys margin of error now look at obamas, doesnt seem so bad does it. its like as long as they gradually worsen we accept it.

it aint hard to make money for yourself,retard ! how good is he at making money for other ppl is the true question
 6 years ago '06        #60
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Ace2125 said:
can't tell if serious or being sarcastic...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago